Hit The Aude Jack!
Latest Blog Posts »
- No Bottle Opener...but the views! 1 week ago We found a little house to rent for the weekend on the Airbnb site...whilst cheap and cheerful, the lack of a bottle opener, cooking trays, warmth...did I say bottle opener?
- Bringing in La Famile 1 week ago Awaking this morning to a housefull was certainly weird. Living with just me and the two tiddlers has been awesome, something I will treasure. Even if they don’t! Being able to totally switch off from the world…well sans a couple of French people who think I am permanently smiling and nodding....
- Rant Alert.... 2 weeks ago Not a light pat on the back, I mean a huge bear hug, deep and meaningful, life is going to be okay kind of hug.
- Keys & Unopened Champagne 2 weeks ago Our little trio tottered over the road, to explore our new 'La Ruine'. Walking around the debris was a little sobering - the champagne would have helped!
- Quiet Weekend, Busy Monday and Coleman's 2 weeks ago Me pottering around tat to find two fruit baskets and a step ladder for 5 euros each - makes me happy! Me finding a sack barrow for 2 euro, when I bought a new one the day before for 15 euro...not so much!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hit The Aude Jack! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!