Latest Blog Posts »
- I Heart Cyprus 3 months ago I was out last night with new friends, enjoying the Nicosia Beer Festival. Our kinder teacher mentioned her new student, a Chinese girl named Chin-Ching, who asked to be called “Isabel”. This is very normal, students with traditional names of their culture, asking to be called something more...
- Live and Learn 3 months ago Yesterday, I learned that a pickle begins its life as a cucumber. Huh. Did you know that? Because I had no clue, and it make me stop and think about how many things I have yet to learn about life. My 13-year-old explained to me that a pickle is simple a "pickled" cucumber (And that explanation...
- Welcome to Cyprus 4 months ago My underwear blew off the clothes line and into a tree in our new backyard. In and of itself, not a big deal, but considering that they were there for an entire day before I spotted them .... a tad bit embarrassing. Much like the neighbor below us in Egypt who hated that we "walked like Americans",...
- That Sucks 5 months ago [...]
- See ya, Egypt 5 months ago [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bon Bini! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!