B & B in Cairo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Postcards Are Cool 2 months ago So, I think it’s time for a little expat advertising. All expats have their favorite websites, restaurants, traditions or possessions that help them feel more “at home” in their new home, and closer to their loved ones than they are. One of my favorites is an app called Postagram....
- The Table Fiasco Conclusion 1 month ago A few days ago we thought our year long quest to purchase a table for our home had finally ended. Unfortunately, though a table and six chairs arrived at our home, we did not receive seats for those six chairs, making the chairs impossible to sit in, and the table essentially unusable. We spent the...
- The Table Fiasco Continues 2 months ago A long stupid time ago, I posted a blog which I dubbed The Table Fiasco. In it, I told the riveting tale of my complete failure to purchase a kitchen table. I ended that blog on a positive note, but in truth the Table Fiasco has gone on for some time and Bry and I [...]
- Egyptomania #3 2 months ago Last semester I was made President of the Egyptology Club at the American University in Cairo (a huge surprise!). We’ve done some fun stuff so far (a museum trip and hosting a lecturer) and this week we have a booth set up on campus. Through a friend of a friend (how anything works here in...
- The Fayoum Pyramids 3 months ago The most famous ancient Egyptian pyramids (the Giza pyramids) are located just a short drive to the west of Cairo; they are the largest and among the oldest ever built. But there are over a dozen pyramids south of the Memphite Necropolis, and several dozen even as far south as Sudan. Last month we...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Egypt!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on B & B in Cairo
01:04 AM November 12, 2012
I love this couple! They write great information and stories about their time in Egypt as students studying at an American university.
21:33 PM December 08, 2012
They're our eyes and ears on the scene, losing none of their passion or quirk in the day-to-day stories they find to tell -- and with the occasional cultural hiccup worked through graciously and with a certain joy.
00:20 AM December 09, 2012
These kids have got it. B&B in Cairo is my favorite blog.
01:19 AM December 09, 2012
They are such a blessing in our lives
04:51 AM December 09, 2012
Love the snippets of expat life in Cairo. Blog posts are short and interesting. I love this young, fun couple!
03:11 AM December 10, 2012
Absolutely fascinating following your adventures in Egypt. Love all the pictures....keep it up....it's awesome
04:49 AM December 10, 2012
I always enjoy reading this blog; they are informative and humorous. I appreciate the openess in which they share their experiences, good and bad.
00:22 AM December 12, 2012
Always wonderful to read! A small glimpse into a world not well known to most. And awesome to read how they can witness in everyday conversations.