B & B in Cairo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Language Practice Battle 4 months ago Anyone who has experienced the confusion,
- We're back! 4 months ago After being away from our apartment for my 4 week stay in Luxor at the South Asasif and our 7 week trip to the US to visit friends and family, we are so very glad to be home again! We’ve returned to Egypt during a chaotic time (almost everyone we talked to right before our […]
- Go With the Flow 6 months ago One day, I took a taxi home. (Many a strange story has begun with that line, I imagine.) The driver was silent throughout most of the drive, which was bizarre in itself. Then, about halfway to my house, without speaking a word, he pulled over on the side of the road next to a small […]
- View from the Front Porch 7 months ago (Luxor)
- Luxor from the air 8 months ago Tomorrow I am saying goodbye to my husband and getting on a plane to spend 4 weeks in Luxor. I am excited and nervous. It will be 115 degrees F when I land, and stay above 85 every night! I am preparing myself for an adventure and a lot of story-telling this summer. Last week […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Egypt Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Egypt!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on B & B in Cairo
01:04 AM November 12, 2012
I love this couple! They write great information and stories about their time in Egypt as students studying at an American university.
21:33 PM December 08, 2012
They're our eyes and ears on the scene, losing none of their passion or quirk in the day-to-day stories they find to tell -- and with the occasional cultural hiccup worked through graciously and with a certain joy.
00:20 AM December 09, 2012
These kids have got it. B&B in Cairo is my favorite blog.
01:19 AM December 09, 2012
They are such a blessing in our lives
04:51 AM December 09, 2012
Love the snippets of expat life in Cairo. Blog posts are short and interesting. I love this young, fun couple!
03:11 AM December 10, 2012
Absolutely fascinating following your adventures in Egypt. Love all the pictures....keep it up....it's awesome
04:49 AM December 10, 2012
I always enjoy reading this blog; they are informative and humorous. I appreciate the openess in which they share their experiences, good and bad.
00:22 AM December 12, 2012
Always wonderful to read! A small glimpse into a world not well known to most. And awesome to read how they can witness in everyday conversations.