AND AWAY WE GO
Latest Blog Posts »
- I started making money finally! 7 months ago So far, I’ve made $625 just by doing surveys
- Hosting Visitors in Cairo 1 year ago About a month ago, Shaun and I got a chance to be the hosts for some VIP guests, our friends Dustin and Lexia. It was great to be able to be the host and show them around Cairo. It forced us to get out and see some sights and it gave us the
- Siwa: An Egyptian Oasis Part II 1 year ago After the desert safari, we went to a camp site closer to our hotel for supper. The food was VERY good. Siwans do a lot of underground cooking, and we got to see our chicken being buried for cooking. A man had dug a hole in the sand about 3 feet deep and there were [...]
- Siwa: An Egyptian Oasis 1 year ago Last weekend, Egyptians celebrated Eid Al Adha; A Muslim holiday that commemorates Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his own son for God. Of course, God intervened and supplied a sheep for sacrificing instead at the last minute. Thus, on these two days, Muslims around the world slaughter a...
- Pobody's Nerfect 1 year ago So, it’s been a while. Sorry about that. Shaun and I made a journey to the USA after Spain for his sister’s wedding and to catch up with friends and family. It was so nice to see everyone, and Christy’s wedding was fun and prettyyy… Being at Christy’s wedding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » AND AWAY WE GO has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!