Cairo via London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ramseeeeyes! 2 years ago My second post of 2012. Sort of shameful, right? You probably think I’ve forgotten all about Cairo, right? Wrong! I could never forget about Cairo’s charms, especially when I have so many who are near and dear who live there. Tonight I was reminded of the madness of Ramses station – the part...
- The Tumultuous Months of 2011 2 years ago I wrote this on 31 December 2011 and wanted to share it with you all here. It's a little more personal than you might be used to, but it's from me and about my journey in 2011. Enjoy. ~ LY.
- Unplugged 3 years ago Unplug and disconnect – two verbs that refer to precisely what I had to do when reading about the current events in Tahrir Square; when it became all too much to bear. The fact of the matter is that I cry easily – my heart is easily stirred and my eyes involuntarily hit a switch […]
- A Mansion in a Dump Yard 3 years ago “Haven’t you noticed how there are no bins around?” She asked. It was close to 7pm and we were making our way to St. Paul’s Cathedral in central London. The streets were lively with people bustling to get home after working until stupendous hours (yes, 7pm is stupendous!) in the City....
- Born to be Hot 3 years ago Raised eyebrow. Wide eyes. Mouth slightly ajar. I guess I have this effect on people sometimes – when I make outbursts like: I wasn’t created to live in a cold country! Although some people go into a mini state of shock when I say that, I still stand by my words: I simply do – […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cairo via London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!