Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Gallery - Drink 19 hours ago Tara at Sticky Fingers has given us ‘Drink’ for this weeks Gallery Theme.
- Expat to Expat Q&A – Food 5 days ago I’ve just discovered this great bunch of expat bloggers; Belinda at
- Reasons to be cheerful #9 6 days ago I’ve got lots of reasons to be cheerful this week, here are just a few of them Mothers’ Day It was mothers’ Day here in Canada last Sunday and I had a couple of lovely cards from my boys.
- Top 5 Canadian Shopping Destinations 1 week ago It is a well-known fact that Canada holds some amazing sights and views and plenty of things to do but, few people know that Canada is a great destination to partake in some retail therapy. Canada has a huge variety of shops enabling you to find something to suit, whether you are looking for a [...]
- The Gallery - New 1 week ago I’m kind of spoilt for choice with Tara’s theme this week for The Gallery but nevertheless I still spent the best part of two days deciding what photo I would use or what new thing I would talk about.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!