Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- Camping in Arrowhead Provincial Park 4 months ago Our final, rather chilly camping trip of 2014 was in Arrowhead Provincial Park for the Thanksgiving weekend in October. When I say chilly I am, of course, putting a positive spin on it… It was freezing, we literally had ice on the tent on Sunday morning! But temperature aside Arrowhead was a...
- Camping in Balsam Lake Provincial Park 4 months ago We had a unexpected visitor from England in September 2014 when Hubbies brother came over to see us. In order to show him as much of Canadian life as possible we packed up the tent and headed off to Balsam Lake Provincial Park for the weekend. We chose it because of it’s proximity to home, […]
- Camping in Grundy Lake Provincial Park 6 months ago We visited the beautiful Grundy Lake Provincial Park in August 2014 and although we had another wet weekend it turned out to be one of my favourite parks. We had site number 143 in the Hemlock campground. The site itself was pretty big and flat and had a little path through the woods at the...
- Camping in Finlayson Point Provincial Park 6 months ago We spent 8 days in Finlayson Point Provincial Park, in Temagami in July 2014. We had site number 108 and in my humble opinion this is the best part of the park. This site is actually a pull-thru for trailers, not that you can see from the photo above, but we set it up so we […]
- Camping in Mew Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park 6 months ago By far the wettest Canadian camping experience we have had to date was at Mew Lake in Algonquin Provincial Park in September 2013. To be honest the forecast said rain but we decided to be optimistic and go anyway. The forecast was spot on and boy, did it rain! We had campsite number 95. This...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!