Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hello Bloggersphere! 54 minutes ago Helllloooooooo Bloggersphere and hello to all my lovely bloggy friends Oh how I have missed being here! Firstly, thank you for your messages especially from the lovely Michelle Twin Mum and Kelloggsville, I was touched by your concern ladies, you are very sweet So what has kept me away from...
- Alphabet Photo - U is for Underwater 6 months ago One of the best things we ever bought for our youngest son was his Olympus waterproof camera and the truth of it is that I get as much enjoyment out of it as he does! Especially when it allows me to get underwater shots like the one above of a rather prehistoric looking snapping turtle […]
- Alphabet Photo - T is for Toronto 6 months ago I’m not much of a city girl to be honest but I do love this view of Toronto taken from Toronto Island. Joining in with the Alphabet Photography Project by Charly at PODcast This week T is for Toronto
- Word of the Week - Plunge 6 months ago We have finally taken the plunge and Hubbie has quit his job, from next week we will be officially working for ourselves. It is a scary time and it has made our future uncertain yet again but I guess that is another example of how starting a new life in another country can keep […]
- Alphabet Photo - S is for Street Performers 7 months ago It was the ScotiaBank Buskerfest in downtown Toronto at the end of August. The street performers ranged from jaw-dropping to the downright bizarre and everything in-between! Here are a few of my favourites; Joining in with the Alphabet Photography Project by Charly at PODcast S is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!