Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Prompt - Bacon 4 days ago The Prompt for this week is a phrase and it is: Everything tastes better with bacon… There’s something about the aroma of bacon that can transport me like a time machine. I’m 7 years old, it’s Sunday morning and I’ve just woken up in our ancient old caravan alongside my sister,...
- Word of the week - Spring! 5 days ago I can’t honestly say Spring has sprung but we are so close I can smell it, it’s like we are standing on the precipice of the season waiting to jump into Spring head first. (I’ll just skip over the part where we woke up to a covering of snow on Tuesday morning!) Last weekend […]
- A Favourite Place - The Gallery 1 week ago I’m so glad Tara gave us ‘A Favourite Place’ as our theme for this weeks Gallery post rather than ‘My favourite place’ which would imply I would have to make an impossible decision. How could I possibly choose between my home town, a small east coast town that I loved from the time I was...
- A Perfect Day - The Prompt 1 week ago The Prompt for this week is a phrase and it is: A perfect day… I awoke to the sound of chipmunks chasing each other up and down the bark of the big pine trees that tower above our campsite, the sun already warm on the side of the canvas promises a lovely day ahead. I […]
- Word of the Week - Shabby 1 week ago I am struggling for inspiration for my posts right now, usually my photos are my inspiration but here in Canada we are in the transition of seasons when quite frankly the whole place looks a little shabby and far from photogenic. Almost all of the snow has melted, there are a few patches still...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!