Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- Alphabet Photo - K is for Kayak 1 day ago This is youngest Son in his new kayak, last Thursday. It was a beautiful calm evening, just perfect for a paddle. Joining in with the Alphabet Photography Project by Charly at PODcast
- Alphabet Photo - J is for Jetty 2 days ago I am getting in at the 11th hour with my latest Alphabet Photography Project entry as we were away camping last week. During our holiday we spent many, many hours on this jetty as Hubbie and youngest son have recently developed a passion for fishing. I couldn’t help but smile when I looked up...
- The Gallery - The Great Outdoors 2 weeks ago One thing we have plenty of here in Canada is the great outdoors, about 9.9 million square kilometres of it to be precise, all ripe for exploring We’ve always been quite an outdoorsy family but since we moved to Canada we have been able to take it to a whole new level. This is Hubbie […]
- Alphabet Photo - I is for Idyllic 2 weeks ago Idyllic is a very subjective adjective, for some it conjures images of white sand and blue sea, for others it’s side by side designer shops and a credit card but this is my idea of idyllic… A little escapism in the canoe away from noise and technology with nothing but the power of our […]
- Camping in Presqu'ile Provincial Park 2 weeks ago Seeing as we didn’t have a long weekend we decided to stay closer to home on our next camping adventure. Presqu’ile Provincial park is a little over an hour outside the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) so it’s ideal for a brief Friday to Sunday jaunt. Although like most parks that are near a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!