Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- Word of the Week - Plunge 4 days ago We have finally taken the plunge and Hubbie has quit his job, from next week we will be officially working for ourselves. It is a scary time and it has made our future uncertain yet again but I guess that is another example of how starting a new life in another country can keep […]
- Alphabet Photo - S is for Street Performers 6 days ago It was the ScotiaBank Buskerfest in downtown Toronto at the end of August. The street performers ranged from jaw-dropping to the downright bizarre and everything in-between! Here are a few of my favourites; Joining in with the Alphabet Photography Project by Charly at PODcast S is...
- Expat Celebrations 1 week ago Today Eldest Son turns 20 and like all celebrations and holidays since emigrating it will be a low-key affair. That is one of the compromises we make when we undertake this expat lifestyle, in exchange for a better daily life we sacrificed sharing special moments with our loved ones and I admit...
- Alphabet Photo - R is for Rocky Mountains 1 week ago It doesn’t get more dramatic or beautiful than the Canadian Rocky Mountains viewed from a helicopter Joining in with the Alphabet Photography Project by Charly at PODcast I’m using an oldie but goodie for this weeks photo. R is for Rocky Mountains
- B&W Photography Project - Gut Lake 2 weeks ago Joining in with the Black and White Photography Project over at PODcast
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!