Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- Camping in Grundy Lake Provincial Park 2 days ago We visited the beautiful Grundy Lake Provincial Park in August 2014 and although we had another wet weekend it turned out to be one of my favourite parks. We had site number 143 in the Hemlock campground. The site itself was pretty big and flat and had a little path through the woods at the...
- Camping in Finlayson Point Provincial Park 5 days ago We spent 8 days in Finlayson Point Provincial Park, in Temagami in July 2014. We had site number 108 and in my humble opinion this is the best part of the park. This site is actually a pull-thru for trailers, not that you can see from the photo above, but we set it up so we […]
- Camping in Mew Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park 1 week ago By far the wettest Canadian camping experience we have had to date was at Mew Lake in Algonquin Provincial Park in September 2013. To be honest the forecast said rain but we decided to be optimistic and go anyway. The forecast was spot on and boy, did it rain! We had campsite number 95. This...
- Camping in Bon Echo Provincial Park 1 week ago I love Bon Echo Provincial Park and we had a fabulous long weekend there in June 2014. We stayed on electric site 114 which is a huge corner site and although there are 10 mature pines right in the middle of it we still had room for our large tent, screen tent and truck. The toilet nearby...
- Camping in Canisbay Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park 1 week ago I often review the campsites we stay at for a website called My Campsite Review, it’s a site I always use before I book a camping trip to get hints and tips on the best sites to choose so it’s only fair that I reciprocate by sharing my camping experiences with them. Somehow I have […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!