Lou's Lake Views
Latest Blog Posts »
- Alphabet Photo - P is for Paddle 6 days ago One of my favourite things to do this summer has been paddling in the canoe at sunset. Joining in with the Alphabet Photography Project by Charly at PODcast P is for Paddle
- B&W Photography Project - Lily 1 week ago The Black and White photography Project is rapidly becoming one of my favourite blog links. Hubbie is usually the one who loves monochrome and many of his snaps adorn the walls in our house but I prefer to take landscape photos where so much of the beauty is in the colour. This project,...
- The Prompt - Brief 1 week ago The Prompt for this week is a word and it is: Brief This summer has been brief, way too brief Last winter our first snow fell on November 23rd 2013 and we had our last snowfall of the season on April 15th 2014. 5 months of the white stuff was more than enough, […]
- Expat Revelations - How I've Changed 1 week ago The ability to adapt is, in my humble opinion, the single most important trait that any successful expat needs to possess. Being able to accept, or even embrace change on a daily basis is vital. It is, therefore, inevitable that in order to integrate into a new culture, regardless of how similar it...
- Alphabet Photo - O is for Orange 1 week ago Lilies are my favourite flower and I love these bright orange ones that I planted in my front garden. The colour is so vibrant that I can see them as soon as I turn the corner onto the street. They are like a little beacon welcoming me home Joining in with the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lou's Lake Views has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!