Egypt Hints and Quirks
Latest Blog Posts »
- What Does Egypt New Government and Microsoft Windows 8 have in Common? 4 weeks ago Both are dysfunctional! Egypt Let me elaborate. The revolution was a dream of change. Not so. Got same kind of guys, with same dreams of wealth (at expense of poor and middle class); except the new
- Egypt Currency - tourists will have windfall soon 5 months ago Well Central bank just announced (13/1/13) Egyptian pound will never reach 7 to 1 usd.
- In Canada Now but left Family - So 6 months ago Hi all - not posted for some time.
- Egypt Bans E-Cigarettes - Now Everyone Wants Them 9 months ago It seems, based on World Health Organization statements, E-Cigarettes are banned. Bear in mind WHO are same bureaucratic group that lead to slaughter of all Pigs in Egypt when they incorrectly name HINI virus as Swine or Pig Flu, then retracted. Jan 13th, 2011 Dr. Abdel Rahman Shahin - Spokesman...
- Egypt Giza Pyramids and Planetary Alignment - every 2,737 years - very interesting 9 months ago We'll we that live here, went through revolution, first free elections, and all seems on the upside. Downside if they cut out beer sales and pork. We still have to see influence of Islamist factor,
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Egypt Hints and Quirks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!