No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Do It for Momma: Helping Her Kick the Smoking Habit 2 days ago Today’s guest poster is sharing a post from her heart since she’s been helping her mom kick an expensive, nasty and life-threatening habit. After watching my husband beat his own smoking addiction last year, I know just how difficult it can be to stop. But when the smoker is ready to give it up...
- Christmas Market Favorites of Berlin 3 days ago As Christmas draws ever closer and the advent season begins, I have to think of Germany and the amazing Christmas markets it hosts in the weeks leading up to Christmas. With over 60 markets all over Berlin, we had the opportunity to visit many beautiful Christmas markets last year. And although we...
- Protecting Your Outdoor Living Space 4 days ago Has your lawn been looking a bit off lately? Is your neighbor’s lawn lush, green and inviting to walk through while yours is pale or even brown? Just because the winter is approaching doesn’t mean you need to ignore your lawn. In fact, this is a great time to plan for spring and do preventative...
- Risotto Milanese recipe - Creamy rice done right 5 days ago A few weeks ago, I shared with you what I consider to be one of my favorite Italian comfort foods, that also is known to be a bit complicated to make — Osso Buco. The usual side dish which accompanies it (besides a strong Italian red wine) is Risotto Milanese. And today is the day [...]
- How to avoid being a stressed-out mom 6 days ago Have you been running around a lot more often these days? Are you starting to feel more uptight and stressed than usual? Then today’s guest post is for you! Gemma, the auther, is a working mom of two who often finds the work/life balance difficult to manage. For her, blogging is a way to get [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!