No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Technology in the Bedroom - Does It Help or Hinder Sleep? 23 hours ago At one time, the bedroom was simply a place to retire for the night in order to get some sleep. At the very most, people would read a book in order to calm the mind. These days however, technology has become so fixed in our everyday lives that we tend to carry it on in […]
- Hopping Along: Touring the Greek Islands 1 day ago I’d love to be island hopping in Greece right now and it’s one of the countries we often talked about visiting when we were living in Germany. If you’re planning a European vacation or a trip to just Greece, make sure you stop in these cities. Greece is a country of two halves. There’s...
- Your Security System Upgrade: Analogue to Digital Considerations 3 days ago There are no two ways about it: Analogue is out, digital is in. This is the case with every type of technology–business security systems included. The advantages of digital security are manifold, and every business will eventually make the move towards it. But when a business has used an analogue...
- Nine Questions You Need To Ask When Planning a Pool 5 days ago Today’s post from a visiting author will be a big post for those who are thinking about adding a pool to their home soon. There are so many things one has to consider with a pool… and if you’re looking for a new home and a pool is a big factor, this may help you […]
- What to Consider When Buying a Home Security System 1 week ago These days’ home security systems are so sophisticated that it can be difficult to know which system to choose when it comes to your specific needs. Are you getting the right amount of security? Is the price reasonable? Are you paying for equipment that you don’t necessarily need? All these...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!