No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Loving the Space You're In 2 days ago We’ve been back in Florida for nearly a year…and we’ve considered many things about where we want to live and in what sort of home. Southwest Florida is an interesting place, because you truly can find homes of all shapes and sizes, with no property to care for or tons of it. And at this […]
- Use the Rugby World Cup as a great reason to explore England next summer 5 days ago Is your family a rugby-loving one while you prefer the experience of travel? If the answer is yes, then why not use the 2015 Rugby World Cup as an excuse to get the best of both worlds and do a tour of the UK? Thousands of footie fans made the trek to Brazil this summer […]
- Small Condo Design Makeover Ideas 6 days ago As you’ve likely noticed by now, the renovation bug has bitten us again. I’ve been writing more about those projects and there are a lot of posts to follow about our future plans. But at this point in time, we’re also really focusing on appreciating what we have and loving the position...
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Tile Floors 1 week ago What’s the best way to get those rust stains off your tile floor? It’s not uncommon to find rust stains on a tile floor. If you think about it tiles are often used in rooms where there is a good chance they will get wet, such as bathrooms and kitchens. This is where the rust […]
- DIY Bed with Lights in Minutes 1 week ago Sometimes my husband has amazingly smart ideas, even if they are a bit off the wall. Like when we were standing in Lowe’s this weekend, innocently thinking that we could walk into that store and pick up only a single box of nails to hang some photos on the wall… As if. You see, we […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!