No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Starting a new life in Naples Florida 3 days ago As you’ve probably read by now, we moved back to the U.S. in October 2013. It was a rather major decision for us, and one that was spawned by many things. But in the back of our minds, we always thought about returning to America. We absolutely loved our time in Germany and had many […]
- Our new geisha wall tapestry 1 week ago I haven’t talked much about our move back to Florida or our surroundings, but I plan to change that going forward. So be on the lookout for lots of new posts. But for now, I want to focus on one particular new addition to our place that feels like it was just made for us. […]
- Ease winter blues with this room spray 3 weeks ago When you look at the weather forecast, it’s no secret that winter is in full swing. Down here in Florida, I have already started to forget about the woes of winter. But I definitely still clearly remember what it’s like to bundle up tightly in 5 layers of clothing, which take 15 minutes to put...
- Top Seafood Restaurants in Dubai 2 months ago Ever wanted to travel to the Middle East? I know I have. In fact, we almost moved there in our younger, wilder days. But that’s a story for another post! Today’s guest post is perfect for those who might get to fulfill some of their adventurous dreams in Dubai, especially if you love seafood!...
- Half of UK homeowners say their home needs repairs 3 months ago The majority (65%) of UK households are owner occupied, according to government statistics – which equates to 14.3 million households. However, recent research into the condition of UK homes shows a worrying trend of repairs going undone due to financial constraints. Could this be a sign of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!