No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- If You Were to Live Overseas, Where Would You Do it? 1 day ago Most people live their whole lives in the same country they were born in and there are many reasons for it. Some people just like the place they live: the familiar culture, food, politics, way of life. Others don’t have the money or the gumption to try a life overseas. Some get tied up in […]
- How to Truly Feel Connected Across the Globe 4 days ago After living for 12 years in Germany, and with Stefan living a very international life as a kid, we have lots of family and friends spread around the world with whom we like to keep in touch. It’s always nice to be able to stay connected to friends and family when we travel. Running a business...
- Living Lower on the Grid 6 days ago Living off the grid is the dream of many people in the U.S. I can tell you that I have thought about it many times. Imagine not having to pay a dime for electricity, water, or heat. Sounds great, right? But it’s not entirely true… while you would not have to pay a dime to companies that […]
- 4 Ways to Make Your Community a Better Place 1 week ago Living in a good neighborhood with friendly neighbors and beautiful streets is something I’ve always valued. Maybe you grew up living in a place like I did where the kids all gathered in the cul-de-sac to play. Or perhaps you only saw how nice that could be on TV. But either way, right now it’s...
- Mommy-to-be Fashion 1 week ago A friend of mine is due to have her first child in just a few days and today’s post written by Alex Summers really made me think back to being pregnant at this time 7 years ago. Finding clothes that wouldn’t make me feel or look like a whale was not easy. So when she brought up […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!