No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Steak Sandwiches with Homemade Au Jus 3 weeks ago This summer, while we were on vacation with friends in that lovely little house in Key West, we all took turns cooking dinner. One day, we had a LOT of leftover sirloin…so we decided to make sandwiches from it. Luke, one of our friends, insisted that we must have “au jus” with the...
- How Many Pendant Lights Make the Perfect Kitchen Island Lighting? 3 weeks ago Getting the lighting right in the kitchen is almost like a science; if even one dimmer switch is off, you may miss an entire grease spill on the countertops when you did your last wipe down. When you set the mail down on that grease spot you couldn’t see, ruining a holiday greeting card, all […]
- Common Landscaping Missteps 3 weeks ago The landscaping of your home is probably the single biggest and most expensive part of a home which many homeowners choose to do completely on their own. It also happens to be the part of your home that your neighbors and visitors see most often. Thankfully, there is an am ample supply of TV...
- Essential Kitchen Design Tips 1 month ago Today’s kitchens are now often seen to be the heart of the home, with many combining dining and living spaces to make the kitchen a more central space that is functional and practical. Therefore, designing the right kitchen for your home requires careful planning and attention to detail. Once you...
- Get a handle on those bags with Grocery Gripps 1 month ago Do you ever find yourself in this scenario? You come from the grocery store and you’ve got a ton of shopping bags in the back of your car. Maybe it’s one of those days and one bag falls over…you use lose a can of corn under a seat and some sour cream rolls to the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!