No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Frozen foods to the rescue 5 days ago This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of American Frozen Foods Institute and the Frozen Food Roundtable. All opinions are 100% mine. When the day to day business of life gets to be too hectic, the last thing you want to do is think about making dinner. Sometimes it is nice to […]
- Five Things to Consider When Building a New Home 5 days ago The process of building your new home can be exciting, because you get to see your dream home come to life. It can also be very overwhelming because there are so many decisions that you will need to make during the process. Sure, you could leave much of the decision making up to the builder, […]
- 5 Things You Can Do to Make Your Home Safer 1 week ago We’ve talked before about making sure that your family is prepared for emergencies. Today we’re going to talk about the different things you can do to make your home safer—even if you’re on a limited budget. An Alarm System If you live in a house (as opposed to a condo or an apartment),...
- The Realities of What to Expect After Pregnancy 1 week ago Pregnancy and giving birth was rather easy for me. But that isn’t the case for everyone. And what happens when you come home with your new bundle of joy is the biggest adjustment of all. Many people don’t know what to expect, especially with their first child. But those with multiples...
- Why Buying a Home Abroad May Be Beneficial to Your Health 1 week ago There were many reasons why we wanted to move back to Florida after our 12 year stint in Europe. The weather was a huge factor. And as I read through these other health benefits of living in a sunnier, beach-like climate, I have a few more good excuses for settling back down here. Each year, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!