No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Camping is Just the Beginning 3 days ago Each summer, kids across the world look forward to going camping with their families. It’s the time of year that mom and dad take time off of work to go do something outrageously fun. But why stop there? Why not take your kids to do something different this year? Camping is great, as a platform,...
- How to Spot a Good (or Bad) Credit Repair Company 1 week ago As you get older, you find you want more out of life. You’ll want a house, a car, a career. But financial mistakes you made from your past may make it seem impossible to get these things. A good solution to these problems is to get your credit repaired. Most people choose to use a […]
- Interior design Ideas for 2015 2 weeks ago “New year, new me,” has become quite overused and clichéd till now. How about we alter, add a bit more to this old resolution and make it a little more exciting? Let’s change this phrase to, “A new year, new me and a brand new look for my home.” The trends for interior décor lovers […]
- Living Dining Flip Flop 2 weeks ago Have you every done something in your home that you thought was fairly innocent and no big deal…and realized shortly thereafter that it would change the whole way you feel about your living space? That’s exactly what happened to us a few months ago when we flipped our living room and dining...
- Be prepared for cold & flu season! 2 weeks ago This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chloraseptic® for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine. It’s that shifty time of year, when the weather can’t seem to make up its mind, everyone is talking about the Polar Vortex, and kids are back at the daily grind in school, spreading germs...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!