No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Homemade Buttermilk Pancake Recipe 16 hours ago I first published this buttermilk pancake recipe on March 1, 2011. We’d been in Germany for nearly 10 years and good pancakes were very hard to come by. We learned to make many things out of necessity while living there, especially when it came to food. And I’m glad we did. It gave us a […]
- How to Truly Make a House a Home 2 days ago We’re all familiar with the oft-uttered refrain, “Home is where the heart is.” Structurally, a house provides us with physical shelter, but it’s a home that offers us shelter from the weather in our own lives – and all the storms we battle emotionally. Or as Ellie Rodriquez so eloquently...
- Orecchiette with Veal, Capers and White Wine Recipe 6 days ago Today I am going to share one of our family favorites with you. I discovered this recipe about a year ago, after seeing a pound of ground veal on BOGO at the grocery store. I had NO IDEA what I was going to do with it when I put it in the cart, but after […]
- Preexisting Medical Conditions and Travel: Things to Do Before Your Next Trip 1 week ago Traveling the great world around us is a wonderful way to experience new things. There is certainly a lot to learn and a lot to see. Now that the weather is warmer, traveling is likely in the plans for a lot of us. No matter where we travel to however, we should first and foremost […]
- Home Improvement Projects for Summer 1 week ago Summer is here, and that usually means more get-togethers with family and friends. Whether it’s a dinner party in your home or a relaxing barbecue in your yard, you want your property looking its best. Because of this, summer is a great time to work on home improvement projects to make your abode...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!