No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Tools You've Never Heard Of — But Probably Need 1 day ago Are there any tools you may not have heard of that would be good to have? Most of you will know a lot of the more obvious tools to have in your home. Items like hammers and screwdrivers are very common as well as being really useful. But a tool doesn’t have to be well […]
- Unusual journeys by road 1 week ago There is no greater feeling than shifting the stick into fifth gear and letting loose on the open road. But why must you drive on the same stretch of tarmac? Stick on the cruise control and aim for the wild and unusual. Cleveland Hills Start off by taking the scenic route, whilst up North […]
- 10 Unique Furniture Designs for Your Entire Home 1 week ago I’ve always had a somewhat eclectic style when it comes to furniture. But we’ve been making some decorating decisions in our condo lately that require us to make choices about what statements we want to make with our home looking forward, from wall colors to fabrics to styles of furniture. One...
- Family Fun in Berlin: Five Attractions in the City 2 weeks ago Today’s post makes me a bit melancholy for the wonderful city of Berlin. Sooner rather than later we need to go back for a visit — but only when it’s summer! Germany’s capital offers a wealth of activities and sightseeing options, making it the ideal choice for a family vacation. Berlin...
- Make sure you're protected wherever you roam 2 weeks ago When we find ourselves moving to new cities, there are usually many adjustments, from figuring out where to shop to learning what you can expect to pay for living expenses. Whether you are moving across the world or to another state or city, the costs of living can vary greatly and we’ve...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!