No Ordinary Homestead
Latest Blog Posts »
- Are You Making These 7 Rookie Party Planning Mistakes? 1 week ago We’ve all been to one of those parties. You know the ones, where there wasn’t enough food, or the alcohol ran out too early, or the vibe just seemed off. Planning a party can be stressful, but you can help alleviate this stress and make the process easy by taking note of these seven helpful...
- From Couch Potato to Tour de France Champion: A Beginners Guide to Cycling 2 weeks ago As a keen cyclist, I almost can’t remember what it’s like to not enjoy the thrill of jumping on my bike and heading off on another adventure. The fact is though, there was a time – no matter how distant – when I didn’t ride everywhere and when cycling was a non-event for me. That’s […]
- Glasses from Firmoo - Easy as Can Be 2 weeks ago If you wear glasses, you may be like me in thinking that you can never have too many pairs of glasses. Unless you’re Elton John. He apparently had way too many at one point. And then he didn’t need them at all after surgery! But until recently, I only had 2 pairs of glasses, which […]
- 5 Red Flags That Suggest You Need a New Roof 2 weeks ago Having a roof over your head is one of life’s essentials. Ensuring that the roof that you have over your head is in good condition is vital to protecting your family home and providing the warmth, comfort and aesthetic that you want for your home. Your roof is one of the most durable elements of...
- A comprehensive guide to moving house without pulling your hair out 3 weeks ago Everybody goes through the same experience when they move house. It could be moving out of your family home into a room for your tertiary studies. Or it could be moving in with your partner for the first time. Or it could be moving into your new family home. The thought of moving into your […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » No Ordinary Homestead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!