An Expat in Lima - My Life in Peru
Latest Blog Posts »
- Heading to the US Embassy in Lima Peru to Replace a Passport 3 months ago Hey there y’all! I know it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted, and I do apologize – but the fact is I’ve been doing most of my blogging on a different site and working pretty much full time, and it just hasn’t left me a lot of time for this blog. But I did...
- Wordless Wednesday - Puente de los Suspiros in Barranco 8 months ago
- Restaurant Review - La Onceava 9 months ago I’m having fun lately going out to a lot of different restaurants. It’s something we didn’t do much of when the boys were smaller; now that they’re a little older and have more “discerning” palates, they’re starting to enjoy trying different things too....
- Peruvian Tamales - The Traditional Breakfast Treat 9 months ago There are many different stories told about the delicious, traditional Peruvian breakfast dish, the tamal. Some claim it’s a native dish, some say it’s from India, still other’s say it came from Africa via slaves brought by the Spanish. However it originally got here, the tamal is...
- Wordless Wednesday - Santa Rosa de Lima 10 months ago Tomorrow is the Saint Day for Santa Rosa de Lima.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Peru!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on An Expat in Lima - My Life in Peru
04:35 AM November 08, 2012
Leaving some love!! What a great blog!