Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Gardens by the Bay East and Marina Barrage 2 days ago Whilst everyone is familiar with Gardens by the Bay South (the side with the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) how many of you have visited Gardens by the Bay East? Well neither had I until quite recently. It was actually my husband who discovered this side of the gardens whilst he was out running...
- Red Dot Roaming - Esplanade MRT - Jendela (Visual Arts Space) 1 week ago After a month away from Singapore in the UK, Spain and France (more soon on all of that) I'm back and managed to get Red Dot Roaming again last week. This time I decided to take a look at the Jendela Visual Arts space in the Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and close to the Esplanade MRT station.If...
- Mid-Autumn Festival @ The Gardens 2014 1 week ago The Mid-Autumn festival is currently being celebrated in Singapore and Gardens by the Bay are putting on an amazing lantern display. I went to the gardens last Friday evening to have a look and I have to say it is better than ever!Just in case you don't know the Mid-Autumn festival is a harvest...
- Brunch at the Bar & Billiard Room 2 weeks ago We decided to treat ourselves one Sunday and headed to Raffles hotel to the Bar & Billiard Room for brunch. It was so last minute (that morning in fact) we hadn't even booked and just turned up on the off chance, fully prepared to go somewhere else. However the staff managed to fit us in and we...
- Island Exploring Around Krabi 1 month ago I've managed to fit in a fair amount of travelling so far this year thanks to the various wedding invitations we've received. 2014 certainly is proving to be the year to get married it seems! Of course as well as weddings there are also sometimes hen or stag do's to enjoy and I was lucky enough...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing