Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Memories of Spain 1 day ago With Christmas just around the corner the summer and our visit back to Europe seems like a long time ago now but part of our trip included a visit back to Spain. I wrote numerous posts (and my husband also penned one of them) following our last trip two years ago, which you can read via the...
- Christmas Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay 1 week ago I have been well and truly getting my Christmas fix so far this year, including in this a recent visit to the launch of the Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay. The gardens look wonderfully festive and I admit that for the first time this Christmas season I got a tiny pang of longing to be...
- Christmas by the River 2014 3 weeks ago I don't know about you but despite me approaching my fifth Christmas in Singapore I still struggle every year to get in the spirit and do all the prep that comes before the celebration. I blame the year round warm weather for this. So heading down to Clarke Quay for the launch of this year's...
- Liverpool Masters v Singapore Masters 4 weeks ago Along with my husband (who has been to many) I attended my first proper football match recently. As my husband is also a much bigger and far more knowledgeable fan than I will ever be I've handed the reins yet again to him to share a little of our experience.On Saturday 15th November we attended...
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve 2 months ago If you are looking for another part of Singapore's wilder side to explore then the Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve might be the place for you. Situated in the far north west of Singapore it is a bit of a trek (if you don't have a car) but well worth the effort! To get there by public transport we...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing