Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Love and Friendship Chamber Concerts 1 week ago Coming up at the Esplanade Recital Studio this September are a pair of chamber concerts which I'm sure will be of interest to you and your family, one concert being aimed at adults and one at children. Love and Friendship ~ Mendelssohn, the Schumanns and Brahms8pm - Wednesday 24 September 2014 ...
- #worldcolors #worldcolours - June - Blue - What does blue mean to me? 2 weeks ago I'm late again but June's colour was blue which reminds me of beautiful skies. I adore seeing huge expanses of sky either dotted with clouds or completely cloudless. I appreciate blue skies (though I also love the rainy days here too) even more now after the choking haze of June last year in...
- Red Dot Roaming - Damai LRT - Punggol Waterway 2 months ago My latest Red Dot Roaming took me to Damai LRT station, OK it's not the MRT but it's close enough and very reminiscent of the Docklands Light Railway in London. I went to the Damai LRT stop to visit the Punggol Waterway. This was my first time to this area but I've been reading lots since that...
- Barcelona 2 months ago After, what is far too long, my husband has written another guest post for my blog. Here's his account of his recent visit to Barcelona. I recently returned to the UK to visit my children (who live with their mother in Birmingham) and decided to spend a few days with them in the city of...
- #worldcolors #worldcolours - May - Pink - What does pink mean to me? 2 months ago I seem to be permanently behind on my #worldcolours posts this year but here, just a little late again is my offering for May! Pink makes me think of the beautiful flowers I only see naturally now I'm living in this part of the world. I am also reminded of the pinkish tinge of sunsets and the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing