Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Red Dot Roaming - Bugis MRT - Kampong Glam 1 week ago I seem to have been busy lately and so my last Red Dot Roaming adventure has been a little slow in being published.
- May - Blue #worldcolors #worldcolours 2 weeks ago May's colour for #worldcolors #worldcolours is blue.
- Mummy: Secrets of the Tomb 2 months ago The latest exhibition at the ArtScience museum is another not to be missed.
- Kampong Lorong Buangkok 1 month ago I recently visited what is known as the last kampong on mainland Singapore, Kampong Lorong Buangkok.
- Tulips in Bloom at Tulipmania 1 month ago Having helped with planting some of the tulips for Tulipmania a couple of weeks ago I was excited to be able to return to the Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay last week and see the tulips in all their glory.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.