Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon 2 days ago The final stop on our whirlwind tour of Vietnam was in Ho Chi Minh City in the south of Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh, formerly know as Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam and is just crazily busy! When known as Saigon it was firstly the capital of the French colony of Cochinchina and later of the...
- Tourists in Kampong Glam 2 weeks ago If you are a regular reader of my blog you'll know that we got the opportunity to take up a staycation at the Hotel Clover 33 Jalan Sultan not so long ago, by the way check out the link to the post for an offer on your own stay there exclusive to my blog readers. As it was an unexpected treat I...
- Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road 2 weeks ago Everyone loves going on a shopping spree now and again, don't they? Well last Saturday evening saw us head down to Orchard Road for something just a little bit different, the start of their latest series of pedestrian nights. The perfect opportunity to shop until you drop and enjoy an array of...
- Halong Bay 3 weeks ago So after a fabulous few days in Hanoi we left bright and early on an approximately three hour minibus ride for our next stop, Halong Bay. The beauty of this journey being that we got to see a little of the Vietnamese countryside and some small towns on our way. I was told beforehand that Vietnam...
- Homescapes Photography Exhibition 4 weeks ago As Singapore's 50th anniversary of independence fast approaches lots of events celebrating Singapore are starting to happen all over the place. One such event is this photography exhibition which I popped along to to take a look at. Being right on my doorstep how could I not?This exhibition is a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing