Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- 'Charcuterie, Cheese and Wine Unlimited' Promotion - Vine Lounge at KUVO 5 days ago One of our recent Friday evenings saw us visiting a fairly new bar and restaurant concept on Orchard Road. The Orchard Road area is not somewhere I often go out in the evening now, I think partly because I work there so like to go elsewhere in my free time and at the weekends, for me at least, it...
- Bodiam Castle 2 weeks ago Before leaving the UK to embark on another adventure (more on that soon) we managed to fit in one more day out, to another castle, this time Bodiam castle in East Sussex. We sure do like our castles! It was yet another very cold day and this time we also had to deal with cold rain and a keen breeze...
- Chill Out Bars Goes East 2 weeks ago My husband has been writing again about some more bars for you to check out, this time all in our neighbourhood in the east of Singapore. He can be found on Twitter, @AskSirStamford Trenchard Arms is a narrow bar (set in an old shophouse), situated on East Coast Road between Haig Road and Joo...
- Lancaster Castle 3 weeks ago We've recently returned from a flying visit back to the UK. Whilst that time was primarily spent with our families we managed to fit in a couple of day trips out, the first of which was to Lancaster castle.As you'll know the UK at this time of year certainly isn't as warm as Singapore and the day...
- Red Dot Roaming - Harbourfront MRT - Marang Trail and the Henderson Waves 4 weeks ago Red Dot Roaming recently took us down to Harbourfront MRT to explore the Marang Trail and further on to the Henderson Waves. You can actually walk a lot further than we did that day if you wish, our walk makes up a part of the Southern Ridges which stretches between Kent Ridge park and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing