Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- St Monica's 1 week ago I have to admit that Boat Quay is not generally my first choice of places to go for a night out in Singapore these days. Nearly five years of living here have made me appreciate there is a lot more to the island than this little stretch, but when St Monica's came on to my radar I was curious and...
- Singapore Jazz Festival 2015 2 weeks ago This past weekend saw us head off to the Singapore Jazz Festival 2015, very excited to be enjoying an evening of top quality performers. The festival made its debut in Singapore last year (and we were lucky enough to have gone then too) and returned again this year, featuring some of the best...
- Delicious Food this CNY at Chinatown Food Street 2 months ago This past weekend saw us visiting Chinatown Food Street on Smith Street for a pre-CNY reunion supper complete with the Yu Sheng. Chinatown Food Street is the place to eat whilst indulging in all the Chinese New Year festivities in Chinatown and at the moment the street is decked out in festive...
- Chinatown Welcomes the Year of the Goat 2 months ago Something that's become a bit of a tradition with us is to go to Chinatown during the build up to Chinese New Year to see the decorations and take in a little of the pre-CNY atmosphere. This year sees the turn of the Year of the Goat so naturally the decorations in Chinatown, which are always...
- Singapura: 700 Years 2 months ago Currently on display at the National Museum of Singapore is the exhibit, Singapura: 700 Years, which we visited recently. The main galleries at the National Museum are currently closed for a revamp and scheduled to reopen in September 2015. I have visited several times and always enjoyed...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing