Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Say What?? 2 days ago So if you know Singapore you'll, of course, know about Singlish. I've lived here a little over five years and although in that time I've come to learn some I don't pretend to know a great deal. But if you are new to Singapore or a tourist here you may find yourself completely in the dark about...
- AMPED - A really fun afternoon trampolining 1 week ago I think people who know me well would tell you I'm not big on exercise (other than going walking) and I am probably not the most adventurous of people either when it comes to more active/sporting pursuits. When I was in secondary school though I used to belong to and compete a little for the...
- East Coast Park to Gardens by the Bay 2 weeks ago Yet more walking for us, we really do do quite a lot don't we? This time though we walked from East Coast Park to Gardens by the Bay on the fairly recently opened path/bridge which seamlessly now connects the two without you having to venture anywhere near a main road.We live near East Coast Park...
- Red Dot Roaming - Kent Ridge MRT - Kent Ridge Park, Hort Park and the Forest Walk 3 weeks ago I've been on a bit of a roll with my Red Dot Roaming posts and managed to get another walk in another part of Singapore done not so long ago. This time my roaming took me to Kent Ridge MRT to complete the Southern Ridges walk. I'd already previously walked from Harbourfront MRT, starting at the...
- Red Dot Roaming - Kadaloor LRT - Punggol Promenade Nature Walk 3 months ago It's been a while I know since my last Red Dot Roaming post but I managed to get to the next place of interest to me, the Punggol promenade nature walk. This is another stretch of the North Eastern Riverine Loop of which I've been to the Punggol Waterway park and the Sengkang Riverside park areas...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing