Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Island Exploring Around Krabi 3 weeks ago I've managed to fit in a fair amount of travelling so far this year thanks to the various wedding invitations we've received. 2014 certainly is proving to be the year to get married it seems! Of course as well as weddings there are also sometimes hen or stag do's to enjoy and I was lucky enough...
- Seasons Bistro, Triple One Somerset 3 weeks ago I recently went to the Seasons Bistro, Triple One Somerset to check out some of the dishes on offer. The Seasons Bistro presents seasonally changing menus to its customers using the varying cuisines of the Americas as its inspiration. Eating by the seasons is the idea behind this restaurant as...
- Swanky Chill Out Bars 1 month ago Yet again my husband has been busy and after a rather long hiatus offers up suggestions for a couple more bars in Singapore that you may want to explore.Jigger and Pony Awhile ago I asked the Twitter community for bar recommendations for a new #chilloutbars post and got a few responses. These...
- Temple Hopping Around Angkor 1 month ago I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to return to Cambodia, this time to Siem Reap, thanks to friends who got married there and were kind enough to invite us to join them in their celebrations. Whilst we were there primarily for the wedding and festivities we could not go to Siem Reap and...
- Love and Friendship Chamber Concerts 1 month ago Coming up at the Esplanade Recital Studio this September are a pair of chamber concerts which I'm sure will be of interest to you and your family, one concert being aimed at adults and one at children. Love and Friendship ~ Mendelssohn, the Schumanns and Brahms8pm - Wednesday 24 September 2014 ...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing