Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Red Dot Roaming - Beauty World MRT - Hindhede Nature Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve 4 days ago Those of you with a keen eye may have noticed that my series of Red Dot Roaming adventures are being done alphabetically. However with the opening last December of the second section of the new Downtown Line there are some new stations on the MRT network and therefore potentially other places to...
- 'Phoenix Facial' at the Asian Wellness Spa, One Farrer Hotel and Spa 1 week ago I recently had the opportunity to try out something very different, some of which I've never experienced before and the other, something I rarely do. I was lucky enough to sample the 'Phoenix Facial' at the Asian Wellness Spa at One Farrer hotel and Spa, comprising of a traditional Chinese...
- Cantonese Cuisine at EMPRESS 2 weeks ago Anyone who's been down to the CBD area in the past months will have most likely noticed that the Asian Civilisations Museum and surrounding area has been having a bit of a makeover. This has resulted in the fairly recent opening of EMPRESS, a Chinese restaurant retaining some of the traditional...
- Red Dot Roaming - Kovan MRT - Japanese Cemetery Park 3 weeks ago I've had a long held interest in cemeteries and so the Japanese cemetery park had been on my list of places I wanted to get to for a very long time. Although not on the doorstep of Kovan MRT I decided it was still a doable walk (in reality about a twenty to twenty-five minute, very pleasant walk at...
- Red Dot Roaming - Khatib MRT - Lower Seletar Reservoir Park 1 month ago I'm still on the letter 'k' for my Red Dot Roaming exploring of Singapore as I've discovered a lot of great places to visit right on the doorstep of MRT stations beginning with that letter. Next up was a visit to the Lower Seletar Reservoir Park just a short walk from Khatib MRT station.The Lower...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing