Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rabbit Carrot Gun and the Trenchard Arms 6 days ago Somewhere we've been to but I've not got around to sharing anything about on here is Rabbit Carrot Gun and the Trenchard Arms, situated in traditional shophouses on the East Coast Road. Actually we've only been to Rabbit Carrot Gun once (and enjoyed it) but we've visited the pub part of this...
- November - Turquoise #worldcolors #worldcolours 1 week ago Well I'm late again for my #worldcolors #worldcolours post! November was turquoise, something when I was doing my blue post earlier this year I hadn't appreciated. I did use a couple of photos that month that possibly could have featured in this month's post but I managed to find some others too,...
- Dover Castle 2 weeks ago After spending the first part of our summer break in the north of the UK we headed south for the final part to Kent to spend some time with my family. There was lots of catching up with family and friends but also a little time for some days out too. One such day was spent at Dover castle a...
- Picnic and Deepavali Celebrations at Gardens by the Bay 3 weeks ago The first Saturday in November was a holiday in Singapore for Deepavali. Unfortunately as the holiday fell on a Saturday there was no official day off in lieu for it and it was up to companies to approve this individually. I work Saturdays and originally thought I might get an unexpected day...
- Chester 2 months ago After a lovely week in the Lake District we then spent a few days with my husband's family in Southport, whilst there we decided to take a day trip to Chester. I've been to Chester a couple of times before, the first time was when I was in my early teens and I think the last time was on a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing