Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend Brunch at Lower East Side 3 days ago Living anywhere in Singapore ensures you have lots of great places to eat at right across the island whatever you are in the mood for, sometimes though it's nice to stay closer to home. That's what we do quite a lot and one place close to us that has fast become a firm favourite is Lower East...
- Anjalichocolat at Pasarbella 1 week ago Last Friday evening saw me pay my first ever visit to Pasarbella. I was surprised by how big it is and just how much is there, it's clearly somewhere I need to return to. My reason for visiting though was to attend a chocolate tasting at the one of the stalls, Anjalichocolat. Having always...
- Kuching Cat Museum 2 weeks ago The weekend before we travelled back to the UK we went to Kuching in Malaysia for another friend's wedding. Unbelievably after four years in Singapore this was my first visit to Malaysia! Obviously we were there primarily for the wedding and although we had planned to travel so we had a day for...
- Gardens by the Bay East and Marina Barrage 2 months ago Whilst everyone is familiar with Gardens by the Bay South (the side with the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) how many of you have visited Gardens by the Bay East? Well neither had I until quite recently. It was actually my husband who discovered this side of the gardens whilst he was out running...
- Red Dot Roaming - Esplanade MRT - Jendela (Visual Arts Space) 2 months ago After a month away from Singapore in the UK, Spain and France (more soon on all of that) I'm back and managed to get Red Dot Roaming again last week. This time I decided to take a look at the Jendela Visual Arts space in the Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and close to the Esplanade MRT station.If...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing