Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Liverpool Masters v Singapore Masters 3 days ago Along with my husband (who has been to many) I attended my first proper football match recently. As my husband is also a much bigger and far more knowledgeable fan than I will ever be I've handed the reins yet again to him to share a little of our experience.On Saturday 15th November we attended...
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve 5 days ago If you are looking for another part of Singapore's wilder side to explore then the Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve might be the place for you. Situated in the far north west of Singapore it is a bit of a trek (if you don't have a car) but well worth the effort! To get there by public transport we...
- Airline Options 1 week ago My husband has been busy writing for my blog again, this time with a post about a few of his experiences on some of the different airlines we have used.As an expat with family commitments in the United Kingdom I travel back on a regular basis, perhaps three or four times a year. Therefore over...
- Reculver Towers 3 weeks ago As I've mentioned in a couple of other recent posts we were back in the UK (and subsequently Spain and France) for a month from the end of July. Yes, as usual I am a little behind! The first stop on the packed itinerary was Kent where my parents and the majority of my family live. We all...
- ToTT Bistro and Tools of The Trade ToTT's 4th Anniversary Celebrations 4 weeks ago Last Friday I went to the ToTT Bistro at Tools of The Trade to sample a few of the dishes from their menu. Lets face it after some serious shopping etc. you definitely need something to eat to help you on your way. Tools of The Trade are also celebrating their 4th anniversary this month with a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing