Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tulipmania is back for 2014! 3 days ago Tulipmania is back for 2014 at Gardens by the Bay and last week I got the chance like last year to go down to the Flower Dome and help with some of the bulb planting. I also got to see the special star of this year's event - Miffy the rabbit.Following the success of last year's event, this...
- German Girl Shrine - Pulau Ubin 2 weeks ago I mentioned in my previous post after my visit to Pulau Ubin that whilst there we managed to see something quite interesting. This being the German Girl Shrine. I had actually already heard of this, thanks to a previous blog post I'd read sometime ago (and others since) but I had no idea where...
- #worldcolors #worldcolours 2014 - March - Green - What does green mean to me? 3 weeks ago Green is this month's Project World Colours choice and as green was also featured last year I've again taken the approach of thinking about what the colour green means to me.The colour green reminds me of the beautiful British countryside which is one of the things I do miss about living in...
- Pulau Ubin 2 months ago I like to think I've done quite a bit of exploring in Singapore, though I fully admit there is a long list of things still to do. One thing I'd never done though was go to any of the islands off Singapore, with the exception of Sentosa but I'm not really sure that counts! Of course Pulau Ubin...
- An Evening of Jazz at the Singapore International Jazz Festival 2014 2 months ago Last Sunday evening I attended the final night of the Singapore International Jazz Festival (Sing Jazz) 2014 at Marina Bay Sands. This was the inaugural festival in Singapore and saw some pretty cool names playing over the four days, including Jamie Cullum and Natalie Cole as well as many...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing