Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Burns Night 6 days ago As I'm sure many expats feel when living in another country, it's nice to occasionally have a little of something familiar from home no matter how long you've lived abroad. We got to go to a Burns Night at Rabbit, Carrot, Gun on East Coast Road at the weekend which did the trick for me, even if I'm...
- Red Dot Roaming - Farmway LRT - Sengkang Riverside Park Floating Wetland 1 week ago I got back on to the Red Dot Roaming train (literally) with my first one of 2015 just recently. This time heading to Farmway LRT (so OK not the MRT but near enough) to visit the Sengkang Riverside park and specifically the floating wetland within it.The abundance of green spaces and parks etc. in...
- Memories of France 2 weeks ago So the final part of our summer trip back to Europe saw us travelling to the South of France for a few days for the wedding of friends also based here in Singapore (though sadly not for much longer). You can check out her fabulous blog with lots of great food recommendations in Singapore and...
- Oxwell & Co 3 weeks ago It was another Sunday where we didn't really have any definite plans but felt like going somewhere different to eat. We'd also recently celebrated our wedding anniversary but due to my husband's travelling for work had had no opportunity to acknowledge it. After a bit of thought and checking...
- Picnic, Walking and a Museum - a Fun Couple of Days Back in the UK 3 months ago After our visit to Spain back in the summer we returned to the UK for a few days before jetting off again (more on where to that time very soon). As is often the way we managed to squeeze in a bit of time in Richmond, the part of London we used to live near, deciding on one of our days there to...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing