Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shopping with honestbee.com 1 week ago I recently became aware of a fairly new shopping site in Singapore called honestbee.com and decided to give them a try for myself. I've used grocery shopping websites before, of course, though primarily when we lived in the UK. Here in Singapore, although I have in the past, I generally tend to...
- Ruamrudee Roaming (Bangkok Food Tour of the Soi) 2 weeks ago My travelling husband has been writing again, this time about some of the food and places he has eaten in on his numerous visits for work to Bangkok. If you like what you read you can follow him on Twitter, @asksirstamford I have travelled to Bangkok many times, always staying in the stay hotel...
- Tanjong Pagar Railway Station 3 weeks ago When we first moved to Singapore the Tanjong Pagar railway station was still open with a train service linking Singapore and Malaysia. The station closed in June 2011, having opened in 1932, and I recall at the time of its closure there being lots of interest in the station and what would become of...
- Candlenut - Peranakan Dining 2 months ago For our wedding anniversary this year we decided to utilise some of the hotel loyalty points I have acquired through the course of my travels for work (mainly to Hanoi, Saigon and Bangkok) to have a staycation in a Singapore city hotel. As part of the celebration we decided to have dinner at a...
- Sofitel So Staycation(s) 2 months ago We've been lucky enough to enjoy a couple of staycations in Singapore (take a look here and here for some inspiration for your own) and since these have taken the opportunity to spontaneously enjoy a couple more, this time at the Sofitel So on Robinson Road, just near to Lau Pa Sat.The hotel is...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing