Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Red Dot Roaming - Kadaloor LRT - Punggol Promenade Nature Walk 2 weeks ago It's been a while I know since my last Red Dot Roaming post but I managed to get to the next place of interest to me, the Punggol promenade nature walk. This is another stretch of the North Eastern Riverine Loop of which I've been to the Punggol Waterway park and the Sengkang Riverside park areas...
- Gardens by the Bay Celebrates SG50 in Style! 1 month ago Last Friday evening saw us head to Gardens by the Bay to enjoy the opening night of their latest floral display in the Flower Dome, 'From Tales to Legends: Discover Singapore Stories'. This is a celebration of some of the many tales and legends of Singapore and is just one part of the Gardens...
- Food Glorious Food in Ho Chi Minh City 2 months ago Having written about all the marvellous food we ate whilst in Hanoi here's another post from my husband about the food we ate in Ho Chi Minh City on our whistle stop visit. You can follow him on Twitter at @asksirstamfordAfter our very late arrival on Friday night (much later than planned) and a...
- Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon 2 months ago The final stop on our whirlwind tour of Vietnam was in Ho Chi Minh City in the south of Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh, formerly know as Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam and is just crazily busy! When known as Saigon it was firstly the capital of the French colony of Cochinchina and later of the...
- Tourists in Kampong Glam 2 months ago If you are a regular reader of my blog you'll know that we got the opportunity to take up a staycation at the Hotel Clover 33 Jalan Sultan not so long ago, by the way check out the link to the post for an offer on your own stay there exclusive to my blog readers. As it was an unexpected treat I...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing