Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Food Glorious Food in Hanoi 1 day ago As you'll know, if you read my blog regularly, we recently went on a holiday to Vietnam with the first stop being Hanoi. Of course, whilst we were there we needed to eat and naturally being in Vietnam we wanted to eat lots of delicious Vietnamese food. My husband has penned a post about some of the...
- Red Dot Roaming - Haw Par Villa MRT - West Coast Park 1 week ago No doubt the fact I decided my next Red Dot Roaming would be from Haw Par Villa MRT would naturally suggest I visited the same named Haw Par Villa which is right on the station's doorstep. Well I'd already visited there sometime ago (it's well worth a visit if you haven't been) so this time I...
- Hanoi - a Mausoleum, a Palace and a Museum 2 weeks ago After our flying visit to the UK to see family and our couple of day trips to Lancaster and Bodiam castles whilst there, we returned to Singapore for just one night before jetting off to Vietnam for the week. This was my first visit and my husband had only been there for work previously so we were...
- Tulipmania 2015 3 weeks ago The other weekend we popped along to Gardens by the Bay to take a look at this year's Tulipmania display. Now in its third year this has become a regular feature on their calendar of events and never fails to disappoint. The theme this year centres on story telling (a theme that will run across...
- Hotel Clover 33 Jalan Sultan: Perfect for a Weekend Staycation 4 weeks ago Travel and staying in a hotel, with all the little perks that come with that, is always fun, right? But sometimes you just can't give up the additional time needed to jet off somewhere or maybe you just don't want to for once. So how about a staycation instead? We've done this before in Singapore...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing