Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Homescapes Photography Exhibition 6 days ago As Singapore's 50th anniversary of independence fast approaches lots of events celebrating Singapore are starting to happen all over the place. One such event is this photography exhibition which I popped along to to take a look at. Being right on my doorstep how could I not?This exhibition is a...
- STEPS in the Park 2015 1 week ago ‘STEPS in the Park’ 2015 organized by the Singapore registered Charity EmancipAsia is back!The aim of this event is to enable people to ‘take their first step’ toward understanding modern-day slavery and human trafficking.'STEPS in the Park' is a 5km fun run/walk that the whole family can...
- Wandering Around Hanoi 2 weeks ago After an interesting first day exploring Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum etc and in-between stuffing our faces full of good food we still had plenty of exploring of the city to do before moving on to our next stop, Halong Bay.One of the first things we did was buy tickets for the water puppet show which...
- Burnt Ends 3 weeks ago Burnt Ends is somewhere we'd wanted to go for quite a while. We'd tried before but had not been able to get a table but eventually we got lucky. My husband has written a blog post about our visit. If you like what you read follow him on Twitter, @asksirstamford With the fairly recent publication...
- The Entertainer Launches its 'Hot Summer Nights' for 2015! 2 months ago I fully admit I was a bit late embracing the Entertainer (more fool me I know) and only recently really appreciated how good it was, just how many places were on there and how much you could save! We are definitely taking full advantage of those offers now.As I've now learnt, as well as offers on...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing