Expat Adventures in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Evening of Jazz at the Singapore International Jazz Festival 2014 2 days ago Last Sunday evening I attended the final night of the Singapore International Jazz Festival (Sing Jazz) 2014 at Marina Bay Sands. This was the inaugural festival in Singapore and saw some pretty cool names playing over the four days, including Jamie Cullum and Natalie Cole as well as many...
- Extreme Sailing Series 2014 - Singapore 1 week ago Last weekend saw the return of the Extreme Sailing Series to Singapore's Marina Bay. We went down to catch some of the action on the final day of competition on the Sunday. The weather was perfect, plenty of sunshine and a good breeze too. The Extreme Sailing Series was established in 2007 and...
- Singapore Jazz Festival (Sing Jazz) 2014 1 week ago This weekend sees the inaugural Singapore Jazz Festival 2014 hit our shores.Over the four day festival which starts this Thursday, 27 February, featuring FIJI Water as the Official Artesian Water sponsor, you'll be able to enjoy memorable performances by multi-awarded international artistes such...
- Red Dot Roaming - Commonwealth MRT - Ancestral Temple of Ying Fo Fui Kun and the Yin Foh Kuan Cemetery 2 weeks ago My last Red Dot Roaming saw me travelling to Commonwealth MRT station, somewhere I'd only passed through on the way to other places previously. Whilst researching other Red Dot Roaming expeditions I'd stumbled across a couple of blogs that mentioned a temple and cemetery right in the midst of...
- #worldcolors #worldcolours 2014 - February - Red - What does red mean to me? 3 weeks ago February's colour for #worldcolors #worldcolours is red. As red was one of last year's colours and I've already shared a lot of my red photos I knew I needed to approach this month from a slightly different angle. So with that in mind I thought about what red means to me.Red will always make me...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Expat Adventures in Singapore
08:09 AM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog as I read it all the time and find it fascinating to learn about Laura's adventures whilst in Singapore.
16:47 PM November 09, 2012
I vote for Laura's blog. I have been following Laura's blog since it started. She has covered moving from the UK to Singapore, the sights of Singapore, good places to eat and visit and these are always well written and interesting.
03:20 AM November 10, 2012
I read and contribute to this excellent blog, gets my biased vote every time.
07:11 AM November 26, 2012
One of the first blogs I found when looking into my move to Singapore. Helped reassure me that everything would be fine :-) And have now become friends with Laura in real life too so of course keep on reading! Thanks
11:41 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome and informative blog which I use for deciding where to eat and drink in Singapore.
11:26 AM October 20, 2013
This is great blog, thank you for sharing