Cayman Islands Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rent at the Prospect Playhouse 3 months ago Guest post from Kim:Back in the homeland I was a regular theatre attendee and particularly a fan of musicals. So when one of my friends had a spare ticket for the Cayman Drama Society’s production of ‘Rent’, I was very happy to accept.I have to say, I did go not expecting a particularly high...
- Deep Blue Sea 7 months ago As my eyes slowly opened and the aroma of bacon teased my nostrils, vague memories of meeting football legend Kevin Keegan at Margaritaville and putting away at least 15 Heineken the night before returned.It was Father's Day, and as I slowly adjusted to the bright morning sunlight, I knew...
- Breakfasts... 8 months ago Being a connoisseur of breakfasts here in Cayman allows me to give a pretty good run down of the best breakfasts on island. So, for those with a hunger, here's my top five places to get your day off to a great start.The MarriottAnother venue that's recently undergone a huge multi-million dollar...
- Cayman bans Paraquat! 9 months ago Common sense has prevailed as the Cayman Customs bans the importation of the pesticide Paraquat.I've previously written about the all to common (and needless) poisoning of dogs here. It was therefore a great sight to see this in today's Cayman Compass.Well done to all those who continually...
- Shopping in Miami 11 months ago Cayman is great for many things; food, restaurants, drinks, sports and then of course there's the tropical paradise element of the island to really give you the full experience. One thing it's not so good for though is clothes shopping.Granted, there are clothes shops here, but the stock is pretty...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Cayman Islands Blog
01:41 AM December 08, 2012
Being from the UK myself, I enjoyed reading this blog, it's very family friendly, and has plenty of interesting photos of family and events in the Cayman Islands. You've got my vote!
22:13 PM August 26, 2013
A great blog. This has been a really useful reference for when we were planning our move to the Cayman Islands. A good mixture of fact, humour and sarcasm, well written and some great photography.
20:20 PM March 22, 2014
Very informative and the author seems to genuinely love the place!