Cayman Islands Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Time for Change... 5 days ago These last few weeks (much like the weeks before it) have flown by again in a blur of activity. After the St Paddys' day run, it was time to knuckle down and start packing the house up for our first Cayman house move!Typically as is the case with any large scale life event that we're involved in,...
- St Patrick's Day! 1 month ago Yesterday saw the annual St Patrick's Day fun run - a 5km run around the Britannia Golf Course. This is the first time we've been and it was a great event.You wouldn't get this sight on a Monday evening in DublinI was very impressed by the number of kids who took part - most of whom comfortably...
- Top 5 burgers in the Cayman Islands 3 months ago It's been a tough challenge this, sampling succulent burgers in torrid conditions...Burgers of the Caribbean...but what can I say, I'm a true professional.We've been here just over two years now, and in that time, I've certainly seen my fair share of waist expansion as a result of my continued...
- Flying North for the Winter 3 months ago We spent Christmas 2013 in the midst of our family and friends in the chaos of the UK. What we've realised following several returns to England is that it's never really a holiday or vacation, it's more a visit - where you schedule to meet everyone, but actually get to speak to no one (in detail...
- Running Scared 4 months ago Yesterday (December 1st) was the annual Cayman Marathon, where around 1,200 people get up at 4am in the morning to start running at 5am.The marathon has a number of options:those (insane) people keen on running the full 26 milesthose that want to run the half marathon and;those that want to run in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Cayman Islands Blog
01:41 AM December 08, 2012
Being from the UK myself, I enjoyed reading this blog, it's very family friendly, and has plenty of interesting photos of family and events in the Cayman Islands. You've got my vote!
22:13 PM August 26, 2013
A great blog. This has been a really useful reference for when we were planning our move to the Cayman Islands. A good mixture of fact, humour and sarcasm, well written and some great photography.
20:20 PM March 22, 2014
Very informative and the author seems to genuinely love the place!