Cayman Islands Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Brunch 1 week ago The 3pm Sunday Wobble (3SW) has become a fairly common sight (and experience) for us, particularly living on Seven Mile Beach. What is the 3SW? That's the time that most brunches stop serving, and droves of inebriated people stagger out into the bright sunshine blinking their eyes and wobbling,...
- Beach Time! 4 months ago Following on from various articles voting the Cayman Islands' "Seven Mile Beach" as one of the best in the world, I thought it would be good to cover some of our favourite beaches in Grand Cayman, though the weather right now is distinctly not beach friendly - thunder, lightening, wind and...
- Best Places for the World Cup 5 months ago Whilst England's World Cup chances have gone (again), there's still a couple of weeks left of the World Cup and then of course we have the Premier League kicking off again, which gives me another chance to feel deflated watching Newcastle flirt with relegation no doubt.Oh England, you've gone and...
- Heating Up 5 months ago The 2014 hurricane season has kicked off here in Cayman, and typically we're in for a lot more humidity, thunder storms and heat over the next few months. Hurricane season is a great reminder to stock up on your long life products - cans, packets etc. and we still need to review our hurricane kit...
- Batabano 2014 6 months ago Last Saturday saw the annual Batabano carnival here in the Cayman Islands, and it didn't fail to put smiles on the faces of both those that took part, and those who watched.We took a slightly different approach this year and got ourselves a nice shaded wall at the start of the procession at Seven...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Cayman Islands Blog
01:41 AM December 08, 2012
Being from the UK myself, I enjoyed reading this blog, it's very family friendly, and has plenty of interesting photos of family and events in the Cayman Islands. You've got my vote!
22:13 PM August 26, 2013
A great blog. This has been a really useful reference for when we were planning our move to the Cayman Islands. A good mixture of fact, humour and sarcasm, well written and some great photography.
20:20 PM March 22, 2014
Very informative and the author seems to genuinely love the place!