Cayman Islands Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cayman bans Paraquat! 3 weeks ago Common sense has prevailed as the Cayman Customs bans the importation of the pesticide Paraquat.I've previously written about the all to common (and needless) poisoning of dogs here. It was therefore a great sight to see this in today's Cayman Compass.Well done to all those who continually...
- Shopping in Miami 4 months ago Cayman is great for many things; food, restaurants, drinks, sports and then of course there's the tropical paradise element of the island to really give you the full experience. One thing it's not so good for though is clothes shopping.Granted, there are clothes shops here, but the stock is pretty...
- 'Twas the Season 5 months ago Ah good old Christmas and New Year - the holiday season hits ever faster every year. You spend 11.5 months eating healthily and exercising only to put most of it back on during a two week period of gluttony.This year we opted to stay on island and for the first time in history, go out on Christmas...
- Cayman Islands Marathon 2014 6 months ago Once again we opted to enter the relay event (four x 10km legs) for the Cayman Islands Marathon held on Sunday (7th December). Yes despite illnesses and late injury worries, we fielded team "Lendage" and came a very respectable 12th for our category.Lining up for the start of the race at 4.45am!The...
- Sunday Brunch 7 months ago The 3pm Sunday Wobble (3SW) has become a fairly common sight (and experience) for us, particularly living on Seven Mile Beach. What is the 3SW? That's the time that most brunches stop serving, and droves of inebriated people stagger out into the bright sunshine blinking their eyes and wobbling,...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Cayman Islands Blog
01:41 AM December 08, 2012
Being from the UK myself, I enjoyed reading this blog, it's very family friendly, and has plenty of interesting photos of family and events in the Cayman Islands. You've got my vote!
22:13 PM August 26, 2013
A great blog. This has been a really useful reference for when we were planning our move to the Cayman Islands. A good mixture of fact, humour and sarcasm, well written and some great photography.
20:20 PM March 22, 2014
Very informative and the author seems to genuinely love the place!