Cayman Islands Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Family Time 2 months ago We've had a fantastic couple of weeks as my sister and her now husband chose to get married out here. As such most of my family came out as well as a few other guests to celebrate the blissful carnage, sorry marriage.What better way to celebrate such a wonderful and private
- A hairy few weeks 3 months ago We've had a quiet few weeks here, we were lucky enough to be visited by Kim's parents late February, and we now have a couple of weeks before most of my family come out for the wedding of the century (more of that in a future post).There'll be nine people staying in our condo alongside the four of...
- Hurricanes 4 months ago The hurricane season is still a few months away thankfully, but recently I came across an old page from stormcarib (a hurricane website). The page was from the 2004 hurricane season - the year that Ivan
- It's oh so quiet 4 months ago Duggy - No caption required!It's been pretty quiet for us since Christmas, in fact I think the entire island has had a month long hangover. Still the January blues are over now as we hit February, it's also been 12 months since we first arrived!We've on the verge of crazy season with visits from...
- More dogs die from paraquat poisoning... 5 months ago Not the happiest topic for my first post of 2013, but something I've blogged about before is the continued risk to our four legged friends in the Cayman Islands of poisoning with
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Cayman Islands Blog
01:41 AM December 08, 2012
Being from the UK myself, I enjoyed reading this blog, it's very family friendly, and has plenty of interesting photos of family and events in the Cayman Islands. You've got my vote!