Cayman Islands Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shopping in Miami 1 week ago Cayman is great for many things; food, restaurants, drinks, sports and then of course there's the tropical paradise element of the island to really give you the full experience. One thing it's not so good for though is clothes shopping.Granted, there are clothes shops here, but the stock is pretty...
- 'Twas the Season 3 months ago Ah good old Christmas and New Year - the holiday season hits ever faster every year. You spend 11.5 months eating healthily and exercising only to put most of it back on during a two week period of gluttony.This year we opted to stay on island and for the first time in history, go out on Christmas...
- Cayman Islands Marathon 2014 4 months ago Once again we opted to enter the relay event (four x 10km legs) for the Cayman Islands Marathon held on Sunday (7th December). Yes despite illnesses and late injury worries, we fielded team "Lendage" and came a very respectable 12th for our category.Lining up for the start of the race at 4.45am!The...
- Sunday Brunch 5 months ago The 3pm Sunday Wobble (3SW) has become a fairly common sight (and experience) for us, particularly living on Seven Mile Beach. What is the 3SW? That's the time that most brunches stop serving, and droves of inebriated people stagger out into the bright sunshine blinking their eyes and wobbling,...
- Beach Time! 8 months ago Following on from various articles voting the Cayman Islands' "Seven Mile Beach" as one of the best in the world, I thought it would be good to cover some of our favourite beaches in Grand Cayman, though the weather right now is distinctly not beach friendly - thunder, lightening, wind and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Cayman Islands Blog
01:41 AM December 08, 2012
Being from the UK myself, I enjoyed reading this blog, it's very family friendly, and has plenty of interesting photos of family and events in the Cayman Islands. You've got my vote!
22:13 PM August 26, 2013
A great blog. This has been a really useful reference for when we were planning our move to the Cayman Islands. A good mixture of fact, humour and sarcasm, well written and some great photography.
20:20 PM March 22, 2014
Very informative and the author seems to genuinely love the place!