The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Madrid-Based Blogger Dreams Of Barcelona (With Eat Guides) 1 hour ago Win a copy of Eat Guides Barcelona for your next trip to Spain! We’ve been teaming up with some of our favorite bloggers in Spain to give away a few copies of the guidebook. This week we’re collaborating with Courtney of Adelante, a blogger based in Madrid. Courtney, like Scoopette Regina, is...
- It's Not About Halloween In Spain: Day Of The Dead In Spain 5 days ago But what Spain does celebrate, is Dia de Todos Los Santos, or All Saint's Day, celebrated on November 1st...
- Witch Festival? Why Not. 1 week ago Learn about the 'witches' of Catalonia on the Day of the Dead...
- Go Glamping On A Spanish Vineyard! 2 weeks ago How to glamp on a vineyard in Spain with GlampingHub. An hour from Barcelona.
- Visiting Seville's Food Markets 3 weeks ago Visit Seville's best food markets for a look at day to day life in Spain.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!