The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Barcelona's Day Of Love and Roses - Sant Jordi's Day 11 hours ago Celebrate Sant Jordi's Day, or Saint George's Day, in Catalonia. Like Valentine's Day, April 23rd is all about romance.
- Beneath Tenerife Island - Shooting The Breeze At The Cave Of The Wind 3 weeks ago Take a tour of the Cueva del Viento, an enormous underground lava tube, on Tenerife Island.
- Easter Is About Chocolate In Barcelona, But Not Bunnies 4 weeks ago The Easter Rabbit does not hippety-hop down the bunny trail for people in Spain so the godparents tote the load...
- No Car Needed: Seville to Carmona 2 months ago It's easy to take the train from Seville to Carmona for a day-trip in Andalusia.
- Take A Day Trip To An Ancient Roman City 2 months ago For Roman ruins, great food and the beach, Tarragona Barcelona is a trip...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!