The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- 6 Reasons To Eat At A Chiringuito 2 weeks ago You are at the beach and have worked up an appetite slathering on the sun lotion. We have The Scoop on where to eat.
- Photo Scoop: Get A Bloom Buzz In Girona 3 weeks ago Take an easy day-trip to Girona from Barcelona to see Temps de Flors, a flower festival held in May.
- No Car Needed: Flower Festival In Romantic Sitges 3 weeks ago Chalk drawings on the streets start the party weekend celebrating the Corpus Christi Festival in romantic...
- Sunny Sitges Is Waiting - Day-Trips from Barcelona 2 months ago A perfect day-trip from Barcelona. We love Sitges any time of the year.
- Barcelona's Day Of Love and Roses - Sant Jordi's Day 2 months ago Celebrate Sant Jordi's Day, or Saint George's Day, in Catalonia. Like Valentine's Day, April 23rd is all about romance.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!