The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Flamenco in Seville: A Dancer Finds Rhythm in the South of Spain 4 months ago Lori Kullberg had been dancing flamenco in the US and jumped at the opportunity to learn new moves in Seville, where the dance began. She offers tips on where to learn flamenco in one of Spain's most charming cities. The post Flamenco in Seville: A Dancer Finds Rhythm in the South of Spain...
- Guernica: A Short Day Trip from Bilbao 5 months ago Guernica is worth one of your afternoons in the Basque Country. Picasso's famous painting was based on the horrific events that took place here during WWII, but the village is also a place to better understand Basque tradition and myth. The post Guernica: A Short Day Trip from Bilbao appeared...
- Moving to Spain Short-Term: An Essential Guide to Doing It Right 4 months ago You've decided to move to Barcelona--good choice. Many people come for short-term stays of six months to a year and this article is especially targeted for them. The post Moving to Spain Short-Term: An Essential Guide to Doing It Right appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- How to Know if You're Turning Spanish 4 months ago Are you starting to turn Spanish? Expats will relate to these subtle shifts. The post How to Know if You’re Turning Spanish appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- No Gin and Tonics before Dinner, and Other Important Drinking Rules in Spain 6 months ago Food rules are important in Spain, so it's no surprise that certain drinks are meant for specific times of the day. Here are our tips on when to drink what while in Iberia. The post No Gin and Tonics before Dinner, and Other Important Drinking Rules in Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!
15:32 PM January 09, 2017
nice blog; thanks. other facts and views aside, am seeking the answer to this one question: what area is now home to the greatest number of US expats? thanks so much.