The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Costa del Sol's Benalmádena - Beyond The Bar & The Beach 2 weeks ago Costa del Sol’s Benalmádena can be more than a sangria-soaked beach vacay. Here are some tips to make the most of your time on the Costa del Sol.
- Find Roman Ruins & Beautiful Beaches in Tarragona, Spain 3 weeks ago Find Roman Ruins & Beautiful Beaches in Tarragona, Spain.
- Ten Things I Love About Living in Spain 1 month ago What are the 10 reasons that keep this expat in Spain? Cat Gaa shares why she loves to call the Iberian peninsula home.
- Sales In Spain 1 month ago The best sales in Spain happen in January and July.
- Beautiful Beaches Near Barcelona: Sitges 2 months ago We love Sitges for a beachy getaway from Barcelona. Easy to get to on the train.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!