The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Free Internet in Barcelona -WiFi Points 1 day ago Free Internet in Barcelona? Just look for the blue Ws.
- Fiestas Of Tenerife: Are You Ready To Party? 1 week ago Party like a local at these fiestas held throughout the year on Tenerife island. Experience Canarian culture and tradition.
- Should You Visit Barcelona's Rambla? 3 weeks ago Rambla Barcelona is a beautiful boulevard filled with tourists. Go early morning to take in the exquisite architecture.
- Visit: Gaudí's Casa Batlló 4 weeks ago Put Gaudí's Casa Batlló on your list of 'must-sees' for Barcelona.
- Whoa, 2014 Was Intense! A Look Back At Where We've Been 3 months ago Are we the only ones who had a crazy-busy 2014? Here are some highlights from 2014...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!