The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Beachy Benidorm: Pros and Cons 2 weeks ago By Chris Ciolli Its old town flanked by twin sandy beaches crammed with tourists and the high-rise hotels that house them, Benidorm’s origins as a small Spanish fishing village have become barely recognizable. So... The post Beachy Benidorm: Pros and Cons appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- How to Save Money when Traveling Long-term in Europe 2 months ago Christy Stehle gave up the 9 to 5 to travel long-term around the world, starting her adventure in Europe. She offers some savvy tips to save money while on the road. The post How to Save Money when Traveling Long-term in Europe appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Why You Need To Experience Seville's April Fair 3 months ago Plan ahead to be at Seville's biggest fiesta, the Feria de Abril, or April Fair. The post Why You Need To Experience Seville’s April Fair appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Plan Ahead To Visit One Of Spain's Best Festivals 4 months ago Elegant Andalusian horses, music, and swirling polka dot dresses fill the dusty streets of Jerez de la Frontera once a year. This is one party you don't want to miss, but make sure to dress up! The post Plan Ahead To Visit One Of Spain’s Best Festivals appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- How To See Granada: Tips For Photographers 4 months ago Planning a trip to Granada, in Southern Spain? Bring your camera and this list for some of the best viewpoints in the city. The post How To See Granada: Tips For Photographers appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!