The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- October's Ham Festival of Aracena 5 days ago Plan a trip to the Aracena ham festival this October!
- Look Out For Ceramics In Seville 1 week ago Walk the streets of Seville and pay attention. Around every bend there are colorful, hand-painted tiles. This is a great city to buy ceramics.
- Chilling In Barcelona: The City's Best Plazas 2 weeks ago Barcelona plaza life is a great way to chill and experience the real Barcelona. Find one, or all, of these special squares in the city.
- Why You Should Visit Tarifa 2 weeks ago One of our favorite towns in Southern Spain, put beachside Tarifa on the top of your list for windsurfing, history, and R&R.
- Cafés With Class - Café del Centre In Barcelona's Eixample 3 weeks ago A classic cafe in the center of Barcelona serving Catalan food and wine. Right next to the Girona metro stop.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!