The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- No Gin and Tonics before Dinner, and Other Important Drinking Rules in Spain 1 week ago Food rules are important in Spain, so it's no surprise that certain drinks are meant for specific times of the day. Here are our tips on when to drink what while in Iberia. The post No Gin and Tonics before Dinner, and Other Important Drinking Rules in Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Bury A Sardine And Salsa All Night - Carnival On Tenerife Island 3 weeks ago You've heard about Mardi Gras in New Orleans and Carnaval in Rio, but do you know about Spain's celebrations for these dates? One of the best places to be for Fat Tuesday is on Tenerife Island. The post Bury A Sardine And Salsa All Night – Carnival On Tenerife Island appeared first on The Spain...
- The Best Way to See Barcelona 1 month ago Follow our advice and see more of what vibrant Barcelona has to offer. Here are tips on how to rent a bike for the day, cook and shop with a local foodie, follow a historian through the Gothic area, and hop on an easy tour bus. Plan your trip with these expert picks. The post The Best Way to See...
- A Local Twist On Christmas - Tarifa 2 months ago The Spanish love a good party in any shape or form. The Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos is celebrated on the 5th and 6th of January when the Wise Men arrive with gifts for Spanish children. The post A Local Twist On Christmas – Tarifa appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- 5 Top Hoods Of Bilbao 3 months ago What hood is right for you? Find the pulse of the city with these tips on where to stay in Bilbao. The post 5 Top Hoods Of Bilbao appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!
15:32 PM January 09, 2017
nice blog; thanks. other facts and views aside, am seeking the answer to this one question: what area is now home to the greatest number of US expats? thanks so much.