The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tradition? Or Animal Abuse? Spain's Violent Festivals 3 days ago Spain's violent undertones are exemplified with it's passion for bullfighting...
- A Sunset As Pink As A Neon Thong: Playa D'En Bossa, Ibiza 1 week ago You've heard the rumors about Ibiza, and they are all true...
- Get Your Copy Of The Barcelona Scoop - 7 Amazing Days 2 weeks ago Get a copy of The Barcelona Scoop - a mini guide to 7 Amazing Days in the city for $3.50 !
- Get Ready For Some Juicy Scoop! Our Mini Guide Is Coming Soon! 3 weeks ago Get The Barcelona Scoop : 7 Amazing Days for your next trip to Spain. Coming soon!
- Whistle While You Walk: Hiking On La Gomera Island, Spain 3 months ago Walking on La Gomera is a tough but rewarding experience.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!