The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Autumn at the Garden: The Jardí Botànic in Valencia 6 days ago Visit the Jardí Botànic in Valencia. The post Autumn at the Garden: The Jardí Botànic in Valencia appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- How To Make Spanish Gazpacho 3 months ago Learn to make real Spanish gazpacho. The post How To Make Spanish Gazpacho appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- What You Need To Know Before Moving To Spain 3 months ago Before you pack your boxes, read up on the realities of moving to Spain from one long-time expat. The post What You Need To Know Before Moving To Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Andalusia's Best Beaches 4 months ago As the weather warms it's time to dust off the bikini and spend some time at the beach. Here are some of the best places to work on your tan in Southern Spain. The post Andalusia’s Best Beaches appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Visit One of Spain's Most Unique 'Pueblos Blancos' in the Málaga Mountains 5 months ago You've heard of Spain's stunning white villages, or pueblos blancos, but probably have not heard of the lesser-known Benarrabá. Get off the tourist track at this unique white village. The post Visit One of Spain’s Most Unique ‘Pueblos Blancos’ in the Málaga Mountains appeared first on The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!