The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- What You Need To Know Before Moving To Spain 2 weeks ago Before you pack your boxes, read up on the realities of moving to Spain from one long-time expat. The post What You Need To Know Before Moving To Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Andalusia's Best Beaches 3 weeks ago As the weather warms it's time to dust off the bikini and spend some time at the beach. Here are some of the best places to work on your tan in Southern Spain. The post Andalusia’s Best Beaches appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Visit One of Spain's Most Unique 'Pueblos Blancos' in the Málaga Mountains 4 weeks ago You've heard of Spain's stunning white villages, or pueblos blancos, but probably have not heard of the lesser-known Benarrabá. Get off the tourist track at this unique white village. The post Visit One of Spain’s Most Unique ‘Pueblos Blancos’ in the Málaga Mountains appeared first on The...
- Beachy Benidorm: Pros and Cons 1 month ago By Chris Ciolli Its old town flanked by twin sandy beaches crammed with tourists and the high-rise hotels that house them, Benidorm’s origins as a small Spanish fishing village have become barely recognizable. So... The post Beachy Benidorm: Pros and Cons appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- How to Save Money when Traveling Long-term in Europe 3 months ago Christy Stehle gave up the 9 to 5 to travel long-term around the world, starting her adventure in Europe. She offers some savvy tips to save money while on the road. The post How to Save Money when Traveling Long-term in Europe appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!