The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Triana Market - Seville 3 weeks ago Make sure to pay a visit to Seville's Triana Market to get to know Spanish food and have some tapas and wine. The post The Triana Market – Seville appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- No Car Needed: Visit Beachside Nerja From Málaga 3 weeks ago Want Mediterranean beach bliss, tasty tapas, and beautiful views. Head to Nerja, an easy day-trip from Málaga. The post No Car Needed: Visit Beachside Nerja From Málaga appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Why You Need Tenerife Island This Winter! 3 weeks ago By Linda Wainwright Europeans have been wintering in the Canary Islands since the 19th century. With the evolution of package holidays in the 1960s tourism began to thrive, and these days, come October, they... The post Why You Need Tenerife Island This Winter! appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Celebrating The Epiphany In Spain 3 months ago Spanish children celebrate the Epiphany on January 6th, also known as Three Kings' Day (aka, the Wise Men). The post Celebrating The Epiphany In Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Celebrating Christmas and New Year's in Spain 3 months ago What's it like to spend Christmas and the Epiphany Day in Seville, Spain? Cat Gaa fills us in on the festivities. The post Celebrating Christmas and New Year’s in Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!