The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Local Twist On Christmas - Tarifa 6 hours ago The Spanish love a good party in any shape or form. The Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos is celebrated on the 5th and 6th of January when the Wise Men arrive with gifts for Spanish children. The post A Local Twist On Christmas – Tarifa appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- 5 Top Hoods Of Bilbao 2 months ago What hood is right for you? Find the pulse of the city with these tips on where to stay in Bilbao. The post 5 Top Hoods Of Bilbao appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Spain's Canary Islands: Which One Is The Best? 2 months ago You want to escape winter's chill on the Canary Islands - good plan. But which one will offer the vacation you're looking for? Local writer Linda Wainwright gives the scoop on the best of the Canaries. The post Spain’s Canary Islands: Which One Is The Best? appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Visiting The Alhambra In Granada: 8 Tips You Need To Know 3 months ago Do not miss a chance to see La Alhambra, one of Spain's most impressive buildings. The post Visiting The Alhambra In Granada: 8 Tips You Need To Know appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Autumn at the Garden: The Jardí Botànic in Valencia 4 months ago Visit the Jardí Botànic in Valencia. The post Autumn at the Garden: The Jardí Botànic in Valencia appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!