The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Enjoy Tarifa, Spain's Windsport Capital, with the Whole Family 1 month ago Plan your next family vacation to Tarifa in Southern Spain. Excellent beaches, roman ruins, and windsurfing await, as do whitewashed facades housing cozy eateries and lively bars. There is something for everyone in this laid-abck beach town. The post How to Enjoy Tarifa, Spain’s Windsport...
- Expat 101: Our Best Life Hacks for Easy Living in Spain 3 months ago Stress less with our expert life hacks to make your experience in Spain that much better. Save time and money living like the locals do. The post Expat 101: Our Best Life Hacks for Easy Living in Spain appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- The Best of Both Worlds at Luxury El Palauet Living 3 months ago Book a luxurious stay in one of Barcelona's modernista mansions. El Palauet is a blend of high-end hotel and vacation apartment, and the result is a wonderful getaway in the center of the Catalan metropolis. The post The Best of Both Worlds at Luxury El Palauet Living appeared first on The Spain...
- 7 Spanish Dishes You Need In Your Life 7 months ago Ready to eat your way through Spain? Grab a fork and bring your sense of adventure when trying these 7 traditional dishes. The post 7 Spanish Dishes You Need In Your Life appeared first on The Spain Scoop.
- Rent Like a Pro: How to Find the Right Pad in Barcelona 7 months ago We often get emails about where and how to rent a place to live in Spain. Here are some expert tips from a Barcelona local on how to hunt for your new pad. Whether you're a student who is coming for a couple of months or an expat who wants to stay forever, we have got you covered. The post Rent...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!
15:32 PM January 09, 2017
nice blog; thanks. other facts and views aside, am seeking the answer to this one question: what area is now home to the greatest number of US expats? thanks so much.