The Spain Scoop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top 10 Hoods In Madrid 6 days ago How do you know where to go when you hit a big city? Read up on 10 excellent neighborhoods in Madrid.
- Photo Scoop: Jeremiah Cothren, Barcelona 1 week ago The Scoop is proud to have Jeremiah Cothren as a visiting photographer...
- What's Cooking In Spain This Fall? 2 weeks ago Walking down the street in Barcelona, a smoky, sweet scent draws me to the street vendors, the casteneros. In many cities including Granada...
- It's Not About Halloween In Spain: Day Of The Dead In Spain 3 weeks ago Dia de Todos Los Santos, or All Saint's Day, is celebrated on November 1st.
- Bring On The Mushrooms! 1 month ago Chow down on wild mushrooms this fall when you visit Barcelona, Spain.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Spain Scoop
10:50 AM November 09, 2012
A great blog - huge resource on Spain, both informative and inspirational, and a good range of contributors providing a variety of styles and perspectives.
14:05 PM November 30, 2012
The Scoopettes are experts on all things Spain. I love this blog!