Bec's Expat Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bukit Timah Reserve 8 months ago I have been a bit slack doing exercise lately and so I decided when I meet up with my friends, instead of just going for coffee or lunch, we should do some kind of activity while we chat. This way not only am I hanging with my friends and exercising, I'm also seeing parts of Singapore I have yet to...
- Adopting a dog in Singapore 9 months ago Most of you probably know that we have been fostering a dog called Joe, if not you can check out the blog I wrote about
- Four Farm Hop 9 months ago When I received an email last week from notatourist.sg and NCompass Mobility to attend a four farm tour, I thought it must be in Malaysia, until I read on and realised the tour was in Singapore. 'There are farms in Singapore?' was my initial thought. Given the lack of space here and the fact that...
- MV Leisure World Cruise 10 months ago Sorry for my lack of posts. I am trying to work on this and start posting more. I just recently posted a new blog post on notatourist.sg and thought instead of rewriting it for my personal blog, I would link to it here for everyone who follows me here to read.So please click here to view my blog...
- Happy One year Singaversary! 10 months ago Wow, how time flies! It has been one year today since we got on that plane from Australia and moved to Singapore and what a year it has been. Looking back we have done quite a bit in a year...We have lived in three different apartments, finally settling into our own apartment.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bec's Expat Life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!