Never a Dull Day in Poland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Comment on 30 Ways an Expat Knows They Live in Poland! by Never a Dull Day in Poland 5 months ago Pawel, That looks just CRAZY!!! You couldn't pay me to drive there!!!!
- Comment on Just Trying to Keep My Sanity! by Never a Dull Day in Poland 5 months ago I am glad you to got connected up!!!
- Comment on Vistula Apartments in Torun! by Never a Dull Day in Poland 5 months ago Darcy, If you ever make to Poland let me know! And I feel exactly like you do when it comes to internet.
- Comment on 30 Ways an Expat Knows They Live in Poland! by Never a Dull Day in Poland 5 months ago Adam, You had a GREAT teacher. I love it!!
- Comment on Just Trying to Keep My Sanity! by Never a Dull Day in Poland 5 months ago Dosia, I went camping/canoeing one summer in 1990 up in the Thunder Bay area. It was AMAZING!!! I would love to meet you if you make it to Bydgoszcz! I just googled Bytow, it looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Maybe when it gets warmer I need to head up to your heck of the woods!!! OH, and I am jealous you...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Poland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Never a Dull Day in Poland
11:38 AM November 29, 2012
I dicovered this blog some time ago when looking information on my hometown (I'm from Bydgoszcz), it's great to read some funny stories about my country and city. I like the photos and the way she writes!
20:32 PM November 29, 2012
A super blog describing the everyday life we have as foreigners in wonderful Bydgoszcz! This blog has information, humor, great photos and fantastic stories! Enjoyable!
13:17 PM December 04, 2012
As a fellow expat in Poland, I have enjoyed getting to know Kelley and her family via her blog. It's interesting to see the similarities and differences in our Polish cities.
13:19 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog by very nice lady about our temporary home city. I agree with you in everything Solvaar :)
14:59 PM December 04, 2012
I have known Kelley for years. Her writings are just like talking to her. It is so much fun keeping in touch.
15:02 PM December 05, 2012
13:46 PM December 08, 2012
I love reading your blog because it's almost as living in Poland myself.