Puerto Morelos Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Charity Art Auction Continues through this Saturday! 3 days ago Last week's Art Auction was great! Folks who braved the rain went home with some great pieces!!Puerto Morelians enjoying some art + wine at the MRP OfficeEvening of Art Auction: Principal of Simon Bolivar, Student, Parents, and MRP StaffHowever, we are continuing to display the remaining pieces in...
- The time to catch up on your Puerto Morelos Property's Paperwork is now! 3 days ago The Municipality of Puerto Morelos is offering a amnesty period to catch up on any paperwork that you might have pending for your property. Late on registering construction? Late paying your Zofemat Beach Tax? Need a Driver's License? Late payment of Driving Tickets? Take advantage of waived fines...
- Charity Art Auction!! 1 week ago The Puerto Morelos Elementary School of Simon Bolivar is in great need of new playground equipment, computers, and other basic necessities. [See the full post here: http://www.puertomorelosblog.com/…/can-you-help-elementary-… ]The children at the school have collaborated to create some great...
- Project Proposed to Restore Water Flow and Wildlife Access to Puerto Morelos Mangroves! 2 months ago Out of a concern that the two access roads that lead from the highway into Puerto Morelos and third road which leads into Petempich have divided up the mangrove, the flow of waters, and movement of its animals, there is a new proposal to replace those entrance roads with bridges that would allow...
- Puerto Morelos Recycling Tomorrow! June 24th 2 months ago Friendly Reminder :)Recycling Day is tomorrow! Saturday, June 24th in the Puerto Morelos Town SquareThis event is also listed on the Puerto Morelos Events CalendarTo Subscribers who received this post via email: Some embedded items -- like videos -- cannot be seen. You will need to click the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Puerto Morelos Blog
02:55 AM November 13, 2012
Very informative, timely and helpful! Thanks for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you win!
15:25 PM November 13, 2012
Always very informative .In the language we can understand...
17:11 PM November 13, 2012
The blog explaining the telephone prefixes for our area was award worthy on its own merit; add to this the other useful information presented by this blog and it is a winner in my book .
20:55 PM November 13, 2012
My wife and I visited Puerto Morelos and just fell in love with the place. We are trying to determine if we want to buy a piece of this lovely place. We both look forward to getting the daily Blog feed because it is informative and up-to-date especially with all the economic development going on with the proposed Dragon Mart, the Port and other activities. It's like receiving a daily "Executive Summary" on life in Puerto Morelos. Also I have asked numerous questions of Amber and she always returns with informative answers.
03:28 AM November 18, 2012
Puerto Morelos Blog is not only informative but fun and very readable. Amber keeps us posted on events in the surrounding area as well as in our own pueblo. Time ~ Effort ~ Talent. Thanks, Amber!
23:32 PM April 24, 2014
22:40 PM August 26, 2016
Enjoyed!!! Who can I address questions to--my husband want to retire some place in Mexico. Thanks Nora