Puerto Morelos Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- SOLD! Condo at Las Tortugas! 6 days ago SOLD!Congratulations to Jan Bezuidenhouton her purchase of a condo at Las Tortugas!Welcome to Puerto Morelos!Thinking about buying in Puerto Morelos? Check out our listings at www.mayanrivieraproperties.comFeel free to contact us with any questions!Those of you who received this post via email,...
- New Listing! One Bedroom Ocean Front Condo With Great Rental History - $234,900 USD 1 week ago NEW LISTING!1 Bedroom/1 BathGround Floor OCEAN FRONTFully FurnishedImpressive Rental History!Secure complex at north end of main villageMRP Listing # 211055For more information and for other great listings, please see our webpage!Those of you who received this post via email, some embedded items...
- New Listing! Spacious Two Bedroom Penthouse Condo Steps From the Beach - $319,000 USD 2 weeks ago NEW LISTING!Open, airy and bright!2 Bedroom, 2.5 bathPenthouse with ocean views!Small gated community with pool and off-street parkingVery affordable association feesMRP Listing #211054For more information on this and other listings please see our website!Those of you who received this post via...
- Price Reduced! Two Bedroom Condo Steps from the Beach Now $235,000 USD! 2 months ago PRICE REDUCED! Great price on this 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo!Second story unit with ocean views off balconyCharming gated complex at north end of the villagewith just 6 units, pool, and off-street parking.Now $235,000 USDFor more information see MRP Listing Number 213007Those of you who received...
- The PoMo Cactus 2 months ago The Bad News: Well, as some of you already know -- The beautiful cactus that bloomed in the moonlight was removed from the Town Square by the city citing safety concerns.Photo Credit: Catriona BrownThe Good News: Lots of folks have complained and the cactus pieces are going to be replanted around...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Puerto Morelos Blog
02:55 AM November 13, 2012
Very informative, timely and helpful! Thanks for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you win!
15:25 PM November 13, 2012
Always very informative .In the language we can understand...
17:11 PM November 13, 2012
The blog explaining the telephone prefixes for our area was award worthy on its own merit; add to this the other useful information presented by this blog and it is a winner in my book .
20:55 PM November 13, 2012
My wife and I visited Puerto Morelos and just fell in love with the place. We are trying to determine if we want to buy a piece of this lovely place. We both look forward to getting the daily Blog feed because it is informative and up-to-date especially with all the economic development going on with the proposed Dragon Mart, the Port and other activities. It's like receiving a daily "Executive Summary" on life in Puerto Morelos. Also I have asked numerous questions of Amber and she always returns with informative answers.
03:28 AM November 18, 2012
Puerto Morelos Blog is not only informative but fun and very readable. Amber keeps us posted on events in the surrounding area as well as in our own pueblo. Time ~ Effort ~ Talent. Thanks, Amber!
23:32 PM April 24, 2014