Puerto Morelos Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Time is Changing in Puerto Morelos and the Rest of Q. Roo 19 hours ago The idea of changing the timezone in Quintana Roo has been brewing awhile.On December 4th, efforts finally resulted in the Congress approving placing the state of Quintana Roo in the Eastern Time Zone, rather than the Central Time Zone.The state will change to the Summertime Eastern Schedule...
- Last Minute Availability!! SAVE 10%!!! 2 days ago Kokopelli's GardenWe still have some availability for this holiday season! Get down here...and SAVE!Use MERRY10 as a coupon code when making a reservation with dates between now and January 14th to save 10%!!!Here are some great options:Kokopelli's Garden: Awesome 3 Bedroom Home with Giant Outdoor...
- Puerto Morelos' National Park Shines as an Example to Save the Reef! 1 week ago Did you know that the barrier reef, known as the Mesoamerican Reef, which is just offshore is part of the world's 2nd largest barrier reef? It is only smaller than Australia's Great Barrier Reef.Puerto Morelos' National Park was recently sited in the BBC article, "The Struggle to Save the...
- Puerto Morelos Pics 1 week ago It's getting COLD outside! Have you flown the coop to Puerto Morelos yet?If you haven't bought a place yet (Why not??), then hopefully you have already made your booking at a vacation rental!!Puerto Morelian Photographer Michael Maurus was kind enough to share some of his favorites. If you don't...
- Alma Libre Bookstore is OPEN again 2 weeks ago The Alma Libre Bookstore has opened its doors for high season! They are open daily from 10am to 6pm.They are unpacking LOTS of new books!Kids BooksTravel GuidesBooks about Mayan HistoryPlant, Animal, and Bird Guids d Maps of Mexico, the Yucatan Peninsula, the Riviera Maya, and Puerto MorelosTo...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Puerto Morelos Blog
02:55 AM November 13, 2012
Very informative, timely and helpful! Thanks for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you win!
15:25 PM November 13, 2012
Always very informative .In the language we can understand...
17:11 PM November 13, 2012
The blog explaining the telephone prefixes for our area was award worthy on its own merit; add to this the other useful information presented by this blog and it is a winner in my book .
20:55 PM November 13, 2012
My wife and I visited Puerto Morelos and just fell in love with the place. We are trying to determine if we want to buy a piece of this lovely place. We both look forward to getting the daily Blog feed because it is informative and up-to-date especially with all the economic development going on with the proposed Dragon Mart, the Port and other activities. It's like receiving a daily "Executive Summary" on life in Puerto Morelos. Also I have asked numerous questions of Amber and she always returns with informative answers.
03:28 AM November 18, 2012
Puerto Morelos Blog is not only informative but fun and very readable. Amber keeps us posted on events in the surrounding area as well as in our own pueblo. Time ~ Effort ~ Talent. Thanks, Amber!
23:32 PM April 24, 2014