Puerto Morelos Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter Events in Puerto Morelos 5 days ago There are many traditional events surrounding Easter in Mexico. The following is the schedule of events for Thursday (Jueves), Friday (Viernes), Saturday (Sabado), and Sunday (Domingo) at the church in the Puerto Morelos Town Square.Those of you who received this post via email, some embedded items...
- Price Reduced! Huge 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condo Steps From the Beach Now $275,000 USD! 1 week ago The price has just been reduced on this spacious 2 Bed/2 Bath condo!Located on the second floor, this is one of just six units at the gorgeous Las Iguanas complex. At 1600 square feet, this is much more than a vacation spot, it's a home!Features include a bright and airy full kitchen and open...
- Clocks forward 1 hour tonight! 2 weeks ago Daylight Savings Time goes into effect on April 6th at 2 am. So, set your clocks ahead 1 hour tonight!FYI:Mexico is not on the same Daylight Savings Time schedule as the USA and Canada. (Mexico stayed on the old/former schedule.)We'll be falling backward 1 hour at 2 a.m. on October 26, 2014. Our...
- Mauricio The Hammock Man: A Family In Need 2 weeks ago We might stay up too late. We may drink a bit too much. But one thing we Puerto Morelians do really well is look after our own.Many of you know Mauricio, the long time Hammock vendor in the Mayan Handicraft Market. His two sons have recently been diagnosed with a kidney disease and both need kidney...
- Mayan Riviera Property Real Estate Listings 2 weeks ago I have had several people ask me about our real estate listings, and how it all works here in Mexico.Licensed? Affiliated?If you've been attending our weekly workshops, you already know this. The real estate licensing is optional. However, that may be changing! AMPI, the Association of Realtors in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Puerto Morelos Blog
02:55 AM November 13, 2012
Very informative, timely and helpful! Thanks for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you win!
15:25 PM November 13, 2012
Always very informative .In the language we can understand...
17:11 PM November 13, 2012
The blog explaining the telephone prefixes for our area was award worthy on its own merit; add to this the other useful information presented by this blog and it is a winner in my book .
20:55 PM November 13, 2012
My wife and I visited Puerto Morelos and just fell in love with the place. We are trying to determine if we want to buy a piece of this lovely place. We both look forward to getting the daily Blog feed because it is informative and up-to-date especially with all the economic development going on with the proposed Dragon Mart, the Port and other activities. It's like receiving a daily "Executive Summary" on life in Puerto Morelos. Also I have asked numerous questions of Amber and she always returns with informative answers.
03:28 AM November 18, 2012
Puerto Morelos Blog is not only informative but fun and very readable. Amber keeps us posted on events in the surrounding area as well as in our own pueblo. Time ~ Effort ~ Talent. Thanks, Amber!