Puerto Morelos Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Puerto Morelos 2017 Fishing Tournament is Just Around the Corner 16 hours ago 2017 Puerto Morelos Fishing TournamentMay 5-7th!!Always an exciting time to be on Puerto's Dock!Who is going?To Subscribers who received this post via email: Some embedded items -- like videos -- cannot be seen. You will need to click the title of the blog to be taken directly to the post to view...
- Puerto Morelos Sports a New Logo! 1 week ago The newly-formed municipality of Puerto Morelos is sporting a new logo.Our leaning lighthouse is prominently displayed, along with a zapote tree, the tree that produces the sappy gum from which Puerto Morelos earned its spot on the map as an exporter of this raw material for chewing gum.According...
- 2017 Puerto Morelos Prehispanic Festival 1 week ago Be sure to check out the ongoing Prehispanic Festival!!To Subscribers who received this post via email: Some embedded items -- like videos -- cannot be seen. You will need to click the title of the blog to be taken directly to the post to view the full content.Mayan Riviera Properties, specializes...
- SOLD! Marviya 7 & 8 4 weeks ago Wow!! 2 Closings in 1 Day! Great Job to Sales Agent, Laura Zapata! Marviya Units #7 & #8 are SOLD! Mayan Riviera Properties is proud to represent both Buyers and Sellers for both sales!MRP Listing # 211079Marviya Unit #7MRP Listing # 211080Marviya Unit #8There are still several great units for...
- Recycling Day Tomorrow! March 25th 1 month ago Friendly Reminder :)Recycling Day is tomorrow! Saturday, March 25 in the Puerto Morelos Town SquareThis event is also listed on the Puerto Morelos Events CalendarTo Subscribers who received this post via email: Some embedded items -- like videos -- cannot be seen. You will need to click the title...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Puerto Morelos Blog
02:55 AM November 13, 2012
Very informative, timely and helpful! Thanks for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you win!
15:25 PM November 13, 2012
Always very informative .In the language we can understand...
17:11 PM November 13, 2012
The blog explaining the telephone prefixes for our area was award worthy on its own merit; add to this the other useful information presented by this blog and it is a winner in my book .
20:55 PM November 13, 2012
My wife and I visited Puerto Morelos and just fell in love with the place. We are trying to determine if we want to buy a piece of this lovely place. We both look forward to getting the daily Blog feed because it is informative and up-to-date especially with all the economic development going on with the proposed Dragon Mart, the Port and other activities. It's like receiving a daily "Executive Summary" on life in Puerto Morelos. Also I have asked numerous questions of Amber and she always returns with informative answers.
03:28 AM November 18, 2012
Puerto Morelos Blog is not only informative but fun and very readable. Amber keeps us posted on events in the surrounding area as well as in our own pueblo. Time ~ Effort ~ Talent. Thanks, Amber!
23:32 PM April 24, 2014
22:40 PM August 26, 2016
Enjoyed!!! Who can I address questions to--my husband want to retire some place in Mexico. Thanks Nora