Puerto Morelos Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Welcoming New Sales Agent, Laura Zapata! 2 months ago Hi there! We are THRILLED to welcome a new sales agent to our office, Laura Zapata!While Laura is new to our office, she's by no means new to Real Estate in the Riviera Maya. I have had the pleasure of working alongside Laura for many years through our local AMPI chapter, where she served as...
- New Listing! Apartment Building With Up to 4 Rental Units - Perfect Location! - $429,000 USD 3 months ago Just Listed!$429,000 USDMono Azul Apartment BuildingPerfectly located 1.5 blocks from the beach and just off the town square!Three story building, 3358 square feet of construction on 300 square meter lotTwo apartments of 2 bedroom/2 baths on the first and second floors.Top floor has Studio...
- SOLD! One Bedroom Ocean Front Condo with Roof Deck! - MRP Listing #211084 2 months ago SOLD!Congratulations to all on the (very quick!) sale of this great 1 Bedroom/2 Bath ocean front condo with amazing views from the condo and the private roof deck at Palma Real!Warm welcome to new Puerto Morelos homeowners Angie and Shane!Celebrating on the roof deck!MRP Listing #211084For more...
- New Listing! Spacious 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath Condo with Ocean View from Master Suite - $225,000 USD! MRP Listing #211085 4 months ago Just Listed!$225,000 USDBeautiful Condo with Ocean View at Villas Silvia!2 Bedrooms/2 BathRenovated Kitchen!Open floor plan designed to maximize light and air flowPrivate Master Suite with Ocean View Fully Furnished and Turnkey Condition!Fully Enclosed GarageGated and Secure Community in the heart...
- SOLD! Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with Views from Every Room and Rooftop Pool! - MRP #211051 4 months ago SOLD!Congratulations to all on the sale ofthis great villa at the ocean front complex of Punta Caracol!Best of luck to Mark and Liana and a warm Puerto Morelos welcome to Matthew and Kelly from Texas!We know you will love your new home and community.For those of you who caught our most recent...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Puerto Morelos Blog
02:55 AM November 13, 2012
Very informative, timely and helpful! Thanks for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you win!
15:25 PM November 13, 2012
Always very informative .In the language we can understand...
17:11 PM November 13, 2012
The blog explaining the telephone prefixes for our area was award worthy on its own merit; add to this the other useful information presented by this blog and it is a winner in my book .
20:55 PM November 13, 2012
My wife and I visited Puerto Morelos and just fell in love with the place. We are trying to determine if we want to buy a piece of this lovely place. We both look forward to getting the daily Blog feed because it is informative and up-to-date especially with all the economic development going on with the proposed Dragon Mart, the Port and other activities. It's like receiving a daily "Executive Summary" on life in Puerto Morelos. Also I have asked numerous questions of Amber and she always returns with informative answers.
03:28 AM November 18, 2012
Puerto Morelos Blog is not only informative but fun and very readable. Amber keeps us posted on events in the surrounding area as well as in our own pueblo. Time ~ Effort ~ Talent. Thanks, Amber!
23:32 PM April 24, 2014
22:40 PM August 26, 2016
Enjoyed!!! Who can I address questions to--my husband want to retire some place in Mexico. Thanks Nora