Puerto Morelos Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Transportation Options in Puerto Morelos 6 days ago People often ask me "What is the best way to get around when I am visiting?" The truth is that there isn't one right answer. It really depends on your vacation itinerary, budget, group size, and personal preferences. So, here is a run-down of the options that you can consider: GETTING YOURSELF TO...
- Awesome Home in the Heart of Puerto Morelos 1 week ago Featuring a great property that we currently have listed! It's in the heart of the village - just a short walk to the beach or the town square. Unique in that it is situated on 2 lots, this home has a huge pool and wonderful open courtyard for the ultimate in outdoor living! Click here to...
- Feliz Día de las Madres 1 week ago Those of you who received this post via email, some embedded items -- like videos -- cannot be seen. You will need to click the title of the blog to be taken directly to the post to view the full content. Twitter and Facebook Readers can view the original post and leave comments at:...
- Sea Turtle Volunteers! 1 week ago Sea Turtle Season! The annual season for momma sea turtles laying
- Caldo de Rata 1 week ago File this one under "Fear Factor Food":Caldo de Rata, anyone? Those of you who received this post via email, some embedded items -- like videos -- cannot be seen. You will need to click the title of the blog to be taken directly to the post to view the full content. Twitter and Facebook Readers...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Puerto Morelos Blog
02:55 AM November 13, 2012
Very informative, timely and helpful! Thanks for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you win!
15:25 PM November 13, 2012
Always very informative .In the language we can understand...
17:11 PM November 13, 2012
The blog explaining the telephone prefixes for our area was award worthy on its own merit; add to this the other useful information presented by this blog and it is a winner in my book .
20:55 PM November 13, 2012
My wife and I visited Puerto Morelos and just fell in love with the place. We are trying to determine if we want to buy a piece of this lovely place. We both look forward to getting the daily Blog feed because it is informative and up-to-date especially with all the economic development going on with the proposed Dragon Mart, the Port and other activities. It's like receiving a daily "Executive Summary" on life in Puerto Morelos. Also I have asked numerous questions of Amber and she always returns with informative answers.
03:28 AM November 18, 2012
Puerto Morelos Blog is not only informative but fun and very readable. Amber keeps us posted on events in the surrounding area as well as in our own pueblo. Time ~ Effort ~ Talent. Thanks, Amber!