Not Quite Roughing It
Latest Blog Posts »
- On Hair 2 weeks ago Shon wasn’t a fan of my last blog post. He said the Semana Santa part was fine but that he didn’t like my “hating on Lake Atitl
- 5 Reasons to Easter in Antigua Next Year 1 month ago Truth be told, Guatemala has plenty of sights that leave me thinking, “Well, that was nice…” but not something I’d recommend anyone pay hundreds of dollars on travel to see. Take Lake Atitl
- Celebrating Semana Santa in Antigua (and Happy Easter!) 2 months ago
- Visit Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs (but don't drink the water) 2 months ago “I want to taste the water.” Visit a thermal spring and this may not be the first thing that you tell your fianc
- What to do Next: Eat Like a Local in Guatemala, Honduras & Belize 2 months ago A while back, I mentioned that I freelance for a travel company here in Guatemala, but I never really talked about what exactly I do. Please put down the gun. I swear that I’m not going to bore you to death with a job summary now. I would, however, like to share with you one [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Not Quite Roughing It
18:59 PM December 06, 2012
You've hit the ball out the park! Incredible!
01:04 AM December 14, 2012
Great blog! Love the food and cultural posts! Desayuno chaping...that's what Im talking about!