Not Quite Roughing It
Latest Blog Posts »
- Meet Baby Ben! 2 weeks ago Last year, July 16 was just another day on the calendar. This year, it’s a big event in our world, as…drum roll, please…it means this guy is now two months old! Meet Bennett Anders Morris (Ben for short), born on May 16, 2014. Two months. TWO MONTHS! For eight whole weeks, I’ve had a...
- Goodbye, Guate! Hello, New York... & baby : ) 4 months ago I don’t follow bloggers who post inconsistently. I hate finding writers I like, coming back for more, and discovering the same old post I read one week ago, two weeks ago, then two months ago. Confronting an absence of new words over and over again leaves me feeling in the dark and a little...
- Antigua, Guatemala is HAPPY! 5 months ago This locally made rendition of Pharrell Williams’ music video, “Happy,” gives you an awesome look at local life in the colonial city of Antigua, plus a taste of the colorful cast of folks who live there. Check it out, and Happy Friday! : )
- A Snapshot of Belize's Southern Coast 5 months ago I’ve loved reliving Belize through blog posts over the past month, and hope you’ve enjoyed this little jaunt, too. As with most trips, though, ours had to come to an end, and it’s time for me to wrap up our Belize tour and bring us all back to real life, in real time. When last […]
- Ambergris Caye=Giant, Seafood-stuffed Burritos 6 months ago Much has been written about Belize’s Ambergris Caye, a 25-mile-long isle located along the country’s northern Caribbean coast. (Fun fact: Once a peninsula, Ambergris became an island when the ancient Maya dug a canal between it and Mexico centuries ago. Let me restate that: They dug an island....
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Guatemala Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Guatemala!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Not Quite Roughing It
18:59 PM December 06, 2012
You've hit the ball out the park! Incredible!
01:04 AM December 14, 2012
Great blog! Love the food and cultural posts! Desayuno chaping...that's what Im talking about!