Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Zealand Bucket List 1 day ago I’ve always want to have a physical, tangible bucket list to cross things off on, but have never actually gotten around to making one. My husband and I have our ‘top ten places in the world to visit’ lists memorized, but I’m wanting something fun, semi-easy to accomplish, and that’s...
- Travel Insurance with a Major Health Issue 2 days ago Getting travel insurance is an issue almost all travelers go back and forth on. Derik and I hadn’t ever thought about purchasing any until the beginning of this year when we went on our long trip in January-February. I couldn’t be happier that we made that decision, especially since I had to...
- 10 Little Towns In Europe You NEED To Visit 3 days ago There are certain bloggers that come out of nowhere and truly make a name for themselves. Margo from Guten Blog Ya’ll is one of these bloggers. I don’t know how, but I hadn’t stumbled upon her blog until she began sponsoring me this month. I can’t get enough! Not only does she share...
- Pros and Cons of Living in New Zealand (30 day edition) 5 days ago We’ve officially been in New Zealand for over a month. The time has flown by, and we’re bracing ourselves for the fact that we only have eleven months left now on our current visa. Yes, it seems like a lot, but if the months keep flying by like this last one has, it’ll be over before we...
- The Suitcase Designs (New Look + Premades!!) 6 days ago I don’t usually intermingle my web/blog design business with my personal blog, just because the two have nothing to do with each other. However, my design business has been my primary form of work for a few months since we began wrapping things up in Korea and moving here to New Zealand. Also,...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.