Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- 21 Household Tips and Tricks 16 hours ago I’m all about simplifying my life and finding ways to make it easier! I’ve been taught ‘life-hacks’ from an early age, it’s just a matter of regurgitating that knowledge of the things I consider normal practices and writing a post for you to benefit from! The 21 household tips and...
- Belated Blogiversary 1 day ago My second year blogiversary hit February 16th. However I was also approaching a very big milestone in the blogging world: 1 million page views. I decided to wait until that hit to celebrate my second year of blogging, and reflect (with a thankful spirit) on how this blog baby of mine his exceeded...
- Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival 3 days ago The spring season comes like clockwork in Korea. So much so, you can basically plan to head over to a flower festival or two during the middle of April. This year was no exception, and as you have seen a post or two back, spring is most definitely here. Gyeongju is the traditional city of Korea....
- Wat Chedi Luang, Chiang Mai 6 days ago We spent a few days in Chiang Mai for a little R&R before heading back to Korea. Chiang Mai is a gorgeous place filled with tons of restaurants, outdoor activities, night markets, and breathtaking landscapes. The weather wasn’t hot and stuffy like South Thailand, so we spent most of our time...
- Pros and Cons of Living in Korea 1 week ago I have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with Korea today. These moods go on and off throughout the months, but I feel like today it’s especially warranted. Yesterday Derik was T-boned by a driver completely not paying attention to where he was going. As you all know by now, road laws in...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.