Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kaikoura Dolphin Encounter 5 hours ago The horn blared loudly signifying it was okay to jump in, and we slipped off the end of the boat into the icy cold water, immediately surrounded by a pod of 250-300 playful dusky dolphins. I couldn’t believe my eyes as I sat there floating on top of the water looking to the left, right, behind,...
- A Day in Ruedesheim 2 months ago You may have already noticed on Instagram and Facebook, but we’re in Germany! We couldn’t be more excited to spend a couple months with my sister, brother-in-law, and our two adorable little nieces (stationed here with the U.S. military). As the weather has started to cool, we’ve been...
- Living Expenses in New Zealand 2 months ago I’m writing this post because a year and a half ago when we were planning our move from Korea, I wish I had a reference point on living expenses in New Zealand . It was incredibly frustrating to be told “It’s super expensive” yet have nothing to base it off of. Living in South Korea was...
- A Romantic Stay at The Gangsa Private Villas 2 months ago Relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of life, is sometimes the best gift you can give yourself. Add a little romance and significant other to that equation and you have the perfect couples’ getaway. There’s nothing more refreshing than a few days relaxing in a private villa…just you,...
- The Best Time of Day to Post on Instagram 2 months ago Instagram. One of the coolest yet most frustrating social media networks ever. It can be such a finicky child to figure out, but once you get it, you can actually do quite well when it comes to exposure, followers, and engagement. One of the things I’ve noticed since moving to Europe is that my...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.