Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- The LIAL Guide to Seoul, South Korea 5 days ago Seoul, South Korea is one of the largest cities on earth. It is actually known as a ‘megacity’ because it’s population soars above 10 million. If that isn’t impressive enough, more than half of South Korea’s inhabitants reside in the Seoul Metropolitan Area (including suburbs like...
- So You're Going on Your First Cruise... 1 week ago We just returned from our very first cruise (EVER) a couple weeks ago. Cruising Carnival Spirit was such a wonderful time of relaxing (not having to worry about visas, immigration, hotels, food, or things to do), it was just what we needed as we begin our 3rd year of living abroad. Before we...
- Sunrise at St Clair Beach, Dunedin 1 week ago One of my favorite things about living directly on the east coast of New Zealand is the incredible sunrises I get to experience almost every day. The summer days are long, and the sun appears bright and early (5am early). One of my favorite things to do is go out by myself and experience the...
- 10 Ways to Save Money for Travel 2 weeks ago The number one question we get asked over, and over, and over again is: “How can you afford to travel and live abroad?” I’d like to delve into this topic over the next couple months, as it’s not easily answered in one simple blog post. The ability to live and travel abroad isn’t...
- New Years Eve in Sydney Harbor 2 weeks ago This is technically my first post of 2015. The last 8 posts or so were pre-written pretty much in the same 24 hours, before we left for our vacation, and I appreciated being mostly technology free for three weeks. Actually no, I didn’t just appreciate it, I loved it. Our cruise was wonderful; I...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.