Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Reasons New Zealand Should Be On Your Bucket List 1 week ago I am 100% completely in love with New Zealand. Although we aren’t sure what the future has in store for us (whether we leave when our working-holiday visas are up or stay under new visas), this country has a special place in my heart and carries some of the fondest memories. I feel like I have so...
- Finding a Place to Live in New Zealand 1 week ago So you’ve been approved for a visa, and you’re headed over to New Zealand (aka paradise on Earth)! We’ve already talked about finding work, so the next logical step would be finding a [temporary] home! As much as I would love to tell you the opposite, hobbit holes are not readily available...
- A Weekend Getaway at Kinross Cottages 1 week ago In the 5 years we have been together, Derik and I have never made elaborate plans to celebrate Valentine’s Day. However, this year I wanted to do something special ‘just because,’ and planned a weekend getaway in Queenstown. I booked our stay at Kinross Cottages last minute, and really...
- Beachcomber Island, Fiji 2 weeks ago Fiji has always been top of my South Pacific bucket list. I don’t know about you, but I grew up thinking Fiji was basically tropical paradise, and you’ve really ‘made it’ if you get the chance to visit. Although the second part of that sentence isn’t exactly true, I was super stoked when...
- How to Grow Your Travel Blog 3 weeks ago As a new travel blogger, you can often feel like you’re a tiny anthill sitting amongst a bunch of mountains, unseen and barely noticed. It might seem to you that there is absolutely no hope when it comes to growing your travel blog or gaining interest from readers, companies, and other...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.