Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Blogging Isn't for the Faint of Heart 3 days ago Alternate Title: ‘The Daunting Task of Travel Blogging.’ Travel Blogging: Braving the obvious obstacle of traveling the world into unfamiliar lands, trying to find internet, and spending those few and far between moments to pump out quality, informational posts for readers; sometimes I’m not...
- Finding Work in New Zealand 1 week ago I realize I’m on a kick with all these New Zealand posts, but I think quite a few of you are curious why and how we came to be living in New Zealand. Last month we talked a little bit about getting a work-holiday visa and doing the whole ‘campervan New Zealand‘ thing, and this week I wanted...
- Radio Silence 2 weeks ago You may or may not have noticed my radio silence the last two weeks. I attempted to pump out a post or two in the last 14 days, but I pretty much threw that plan right out the window. On August 18th, I flew back to the States for my brother’s wedding, and have enjoyed a blissful couple of...
- Campervan New Zealand 3 weeks ago Derik and I spent the first three weeks living in New Zealand living in a campervan. Two months prior we made the quick decision to move continents, and we didn’t give ourselves much time to research areas for general living, jobs, and housing. We didn’t have a good feeling about just picking a...
- A Case for Travel Partners 3 weeks ago I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but lately in the travel blogging world, solo travel empowerment posts, explaining the multiple benefits of traveling alone, are being published almost daily. I’m all for traveling alone, and finding independence, but not all of us enjoy traveling alone....
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.