Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Real Life Friends 4 hours ago I feel kind of silly using ‘real life friends’ as my post title, as it’s kind of a new term within our generation. We are so connected through social media and the internet, strangers we’ve never met can become our ‘cyber friends.’ However, we all know you can’t live on ‘cyber...
- Moeraki Boulders 6 days ago It’s always cool when you come across a natural phenomenon, and the Morekai Boulders located in Northern Otago are exactly what I’m talking about. How they came to be? No one actually knows, but rumors and tall tales fly rampant around this area as to how they were created. Maori...
- A Journey Through Middle Earth: Hobbiton 1 week ago One of the coolest things about living in New Zealand is the fact that you’re always seemingly stepping onto a movie set location or two. You wouldn’t even know it if there weren’t for the tiniest posted signs declaring so, or learning via Google Search about it. However, Hobbiton is a...
- Thoughts 1 week ago +Nature has been taunting me with it’s delicious sunrises, dewy grass, and warm sunbeams in the morning, but by noon the rains have set in for the rest of the day. Must be coast life/spring weather? +Speaking of literally living 200 yards from the ocean, I’m not even sure I’ve seen a...
- Travel Blogging Isn't for the Faint of Heart 2 weeks ago Alternate Title: ‘The Daunting Task of Travel Blogging.’ Travel Blogging: Braving the obvious obstacle of traveling the world into unfamiliar lands, trying to find internet, and spending those few and far between moments to pump out quality, informational posts for readers; sometimes I’m not...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.