Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Reasons to Book a Yacht Charter This Summer 1 week ago I would have never considered booking a yacht charter for summer vacation…until we got the chance to go on one last summer with MedSailors. I honestly thought yacht charters would totally out of our budget range, and that’s why they were never in the radar. Turns out I was wrong, and I’m...
- Bali Cooking Class 1 week ago I’ve always wanted to join a cooking class. You’d think after visiting 20-something countries including Italy, Thailand, and Japan, we would have snuck a few in there, but alas, we failed to (shame). Because of this, we made it a point to schedule in a cooking class during our time in Bali, and...
- Revisiting the Grand Mirage 2 months ago One of the most unique things Derik and I have experienced in our travels, was the opportunity to revisit a place we absolutely loved a few years prior. As we were making plans to leave New Zealand last year and looking forward to our travels through Bali, Singapore, and Europe, Grand Mirage...
- What to do in Mallorca, Spain 2 months ago As winter sets in here in Alaska, memories of sandy beaches, warm weather, and tropical drinks start making their way into our thoughts as we begin to plan our 2016 travels. During our stay in Mallorca, Spain, we actually hit the tail-end of summer, and were a little bit disappointed about the...
- PNW Coast with Jord Wood Watches 2 months ago Derik and I had the pleasure of visiting the Pacific Northwest over Thanksgiving break to see family and friends. While we mainly stayed in the Portland/Vancouver area, we couldn’t resist going out to the coast to revisit where it all began, and enjoy a day full of memories, delicious food (at...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.