Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Switzerland on a Budget 2 weeks ago Switzerland has been named year after year as one of the most expensive countries in the world (currently rated #2 with Bermuda taking the gold), so I can understand why, for the budget traveler, it can be a rather intimidating place to visit. When we found out Derik had a spontaneous four-day...
- Travel Guide to Krakow, Poland 3 weeks ago A couple weeks ago a friend contacted me about taking a spontaneous trip to Krakow, Poland. I don’t know if it’s just because November is considered ‘off-season’ or Ryanair was having a promo, but I found direct airfare there for only 5 euro and 30 euro back. Yes, FIVE EURO. I couldn’t...
- Korcula Town to Stari Grad with MedSailors 1 month ago There’s nothing more beautiful than experiencing the sunrise or a sunset on the ocean. Although the Philippines wins in my book for best sunsets in the entire world, Croatia definitely gave it a run for its money while we were sailing through the Dalmatian Islands with Medsailors. After our...
- Andronikos Hotel Mykonos 2 months ago A couple weeks ago Derik and I finally took a vacation together, and decided we wanted to get a little sun on our faces and wind in our hair, so we went to Greece. We spent a week sailing around the Saronic Islands with Medsailors, and then took a ferry to Mykonos to enjoy a couple […] The post...
- Sailing to Vis, Croatia 3 months ago In a matter of less than a week, Derik and I will be embarking on our second sailing adventure with Medsailors. It’s hard to believe it has already been a couple years since our last trip (seriously, where did the time go), and since we’re back in Europe, we though it would be fun to end...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.