Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- LIAL Reader Survey 2014 12 hours ago I mentioned a few posts ago that I am changing Living in Another Language to be a more travel-focused blog. My hope is to encourage, inspire, and help answer questions to those that are interested in life abroad. My readers (hey that’s you) are very important to me, and I want to hear from you...
- Queens Park, Invercargill 3 days ago We celebrated a three day weekend this past week, and Derik and I enjoyed soaking up the free time. Instead of doing something epic like we very much wanted to, we decided to save the money (hey, Christmas is only like 50 something days away) and take it slow. Derik found a couple of used...
- The 5 Types of Travel Bloggers 5 days ago Travel blogging is a tricky industry. I’m realizing there’s no cut-and-dry way to travel blog, except for the fact that it’s important you get pretty pictures and information out there for readers to wanderlust at. There are solo travelers, couple travelers, and family travelers. There are...
- The Lunar Eclipse 1 week ago I meant to write this post shortly after October 8th, but time got away from me. October 8th was a significant day for two reasons, one being the lunar eclipse (blood moon) that happened late in the evening (my time) or maybe early morning yours. The second significance? It was my 26th birthday. I...
- Things are a Little Different Around Here (+GIVEAWAY) 1 week ago Living in Another Language is growing, changing, and becoming the blog I want it to be. For a while now I’ve had this business plan in the back of my head about which direction I want LIAL to go and want to start thinking about the future. In the past I’ve just posted about whatever the heck...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.