Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Tips to Help Overcome Travel Anxiety 2 months ago I’ve had travel anxiety ever since I was a child. Up until three years ago, I had no idea that I actually suffered from it, and blamed my “episodes” on hypoglycemia. I’ve always had to watch my blood sugar and make sure I’m eating right, or I might just pass out cold; anywhere at any...
- Staying at Sala Arun Bangkok 2 months ago Last spring Derik and I took a two month trip to Hawaii, the Philippines, and Thailand. It was an amazing two months, and I remarkably still have a lot of our trip to share with you! During our time in Thailand the violent protests in Bangkok were taking place, and we were a little bit hesitant to...
- Fall in New Zealand 2 months ago I bet you didn’t expect to see a post full of colorful fall leaves in May did you? As the rest of the world is transitioning into summer, the Southern Hemisphere transitions into winter. I can’t even look at Pinterest anymore, as all the spring and summer pins leave my mind super confused as...
- 6 lesser-known vacation spots you should definitely consider for 2015 3 months ago If Derik and I could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would we go? I partnered up with Expedia to talk about 6 lesser-known vacation spots we’d love to visit in 2015, and hope you consider them as well! Wanderlust is something that follows me everywhere. Whether it’s pinning photos...
- Let's catch up. 3 months ago Sometimes I get overwhelmed. Actually, that’s a lie — I get overwhelmed a lot, especially living in a foreign country. There’s just so much to remember and be responsible for, and issues you have to deal with that you would never have to consider if you were living in your home country. This...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.