Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- 24 hours in Wanaka 2 weeks ago Jetting away on the weekends or anytime we could squeeze in a day trip, was something Derik and I would do quite regularly while living in New Zealand. When my brother and sister-in-law came to visit earlier this year, it was pretty much required that we took a quick 3-hour drive over to the west...
- Finding and Photographing the Aurora in New Zealand 3 weeks ago The Aurora Australis (otherwise known as the Southern Lights) is a rare beauty that only shows its splendor to those who seek it. Intrigued? I know I was! One of the biggest bucket list items I had while living in New Zealand was to see the Aurora Australis, especially since I grew up seeing the...
- A Luxury Villa Stay in Mallorca, Spain 3 months ago Having the opportunity to jet away on vacation is wonderful, but being able to bring family along makes it a million times better! After spending the summer on-the-go, we were ready for a nice seven day getaway with Travelopo.com in a luxury villa (pinch me), where we could spend time with my...
- 20 more travel quotes you probably haven't heard before 3 months ago …or maybe you have because you follow me on Instagram. I’ve always had a thing for quotes, and enjoy searching through the interwebs for quotes that inspire me to travel, adventure, and live life to the fullest. There are certain travel quotes that tend to be way oversaturated in this digital...
- Anniversary Getaway at the Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul 3 months ago This year Derik and I celebrated our fifth year wedding anniversary. For the last four years, Derik has done an amazing job putting together surprises and making our anniversary special, and I wanted to return the favor with planning this year’s getaway. I found an amazing deal on a cruise...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.