Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Ways Alaska and New Zealand Are Remarkably Similar 1 week ago Derik and I always knew we were to eventually make it back to the United States, and after 3.5 years of making our home in foreign countries, and a six month full-time travel stint through Asia and Europe, we thought it was high time to enjoy a more familiar side of the world. The problem was,...
- Exploring the Alamo with Jord Watches 2 weeks ago Hello LIAL readers, I’ve missed you! As much as I’d love to say I’ve done a great job keeping up with my blog, fact is, I haven’t. Whomp whomp. Here’s the reason why (not that you’re concerned about it): Derik and I moved again — this time to Texas! I also managed to squeeze in...
- Exploring Kenai Fjords National Park with Major Marine Tours 1 month ago First of all, I can’t believe it’s been since May that I’ve blogged. I didn’t mean to take such a long break — I was trying to soak up every last minute I had in Alaska before leaving. I’ll be posting all about our adventures hopefully for the rest of this month and next, so […] The...
- Hiking Bodenburg Butte 4 months ago Oh hi, just checking in with you all once again from the lovely and blooming state of Alaska! The weather has been absolutely stunning the last few weeks, and instead of snow, we have bright green leaves, pollen (boo), and muddy hiking trails. Because it’s been so nice, the snow boots have been...
- 6 Tricks to Enhance your Images 5 months ago I get asked a lot about what camera I use / how I edit blog photos, and today I thought I would share a bit about how things work for me after a picture is taken and before I share them with the world. Although having an eye for composition and knowledge of proper camera […] The post 6 Tricks to...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.