Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Aurora Australis in New Zealand 1 week ago I’ve been researching the Aurora Australis since before we moved to New Zealand. I was lucky enough to have spent some of my childhood in Alaska, and because of that I grew up watching the beautiful Aurora Borealis so close to me I felt like I could touch it. When I found out the Southern...
- Are You a Traveler or a Tourist? 1 week ago “Are you a traveler or a tourist?” I call this the great debate because everyone has an opinion one way or another. You’ll see post after post about being a traveler and NOT a tourist, but personally? I don’t think one should be put on a pedestal over another. I hate that posts are...
- 8 Things I Don't Like About Long-Term Travel 2 weeks ago I’m the biggest advocate ever about travel, both short and long-term! There are numerous benefits and lessons to be learned from exploring the world, and I honestly believe everyone should go out and spend a year or so abroad sometime in their life. As I’ve mentioned before though,...
- Maré, New Caledonia 3 weeks ago We went to plenty of amazing places on our Christmas cruise through the South Pacific, but by far my favorite port was Maré, New Caledonia. Talk about actual paradise on earth, Maré is a little slice of heaven. It’s underdeveloped, underpopulated, and just …perfect. I genuinely hope it can...
- 15 Blog Post Ideas for Travel Bloggers 3 weeks ago Hey fellow travel/expat bloggers! Today I’m here to share a little inspiration to help get you out of a serious case of writer’s block. Trust me, you’re not the only blogger to fall into the ‘I don’t know what to write about’ rut. It happens to every single one of us and it sucks!...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.