Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wat Chedi Luang, Chiang Mai 2 days ago We spent a few days in Chiang Mai for a little R&R before heading back to Korea. Chiang Mai is a gorgeous place filled with tons of restaurants, outdoor activities, night markets, and breathtaking landscapes. The weather wasn’t hot and stuffy like South Thailand, so we spent most of our time...
- Pros and Cons of Living in Korea 4 days ago I have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with Korea today. These moods go on and off throughout the months, but I feel like today it’s especially warranted. Yesterday Derik was T-boned by a driver completely not paying attention to where he was going. As you all know by now, road laws in...
- Thoughts 1 week ago -Can you wear black to a Korea wedding? Wait, what exactly are the rules of a Korean wedding? My first one is in three hours, I’d better get to googling. -Why do cheese bagels have to be so delicious? Why can I only find them for 4 dollars at Starbucks? Korean grocery stores really need to get on...
- Springtime in Geoje 1 week ago If you haven’t noticed from my Instagram feed lately, I have a slight obsession with spring. Call it the warming temperatures, the blue skies, or the blooming flowers, I love it all. My allergies on the other hand have been working overtime to make sure I know exactly what season it is – the...
- Paris Travel Guide 1 week ago I’ve never been to Europe. That doesn’t mean I really, really, really don’t want to go! As much as I LOVE Asia, my heart is aching for the romantic architecture, history, and landscapes that only Europe can bring. Obviously France is on my list of go-to places! I know some travelers have a...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.