Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rokuon-ji (the golden temple) 1 day ago **If you have seen this post three times on your bloglovin’ feed I’m so sorry, I’ve had HORRIBLE technical difficulties with them. Trying to work it out right now! Also to those who have commented, I did see your comments on the previous post of this! Sorry they didn’t transfer! Going...
- I Need Your Questions! 4 days ago I don’t know about you guys, but I’m slowly, ever slowly crawling out of my Thanksgiving feast stupor. It’s pathetic really. Derik and I made our Thanksgiving meal on Sunday and there was not a trace of Korean food to be found on our table. We had ham, mashed potatoes, rolls, creamed corn,...
- A Post About My Hair 1 week ago Hi, I’m Amanda and I’ve had the same hair since my sophomore year in college. To put a date on it, I guess that would make it almost 7 years (is that terrible?). I’ve never been much for change, and have always been somewhat of a ‘plain jane’ when it comes to hair, but hey-it […]The...
- Thanksgiving: Through the Eyes of an Expat 1 week ago I’ve always loved Thanksgiving. It’s a time to get together with loved ones and reflect on all the blessings the year has given. Last Thanksgiving I wrote this post about the things I DIDN’T like about the holiday (the gluttony, selfishness, and inconsideration), and although I still firmly...
- Blogging 101: Time Management 1 week ago Time: I swear there is never enough of it. Blogging: There is never enough time to do it. Maybe it’s your first week blogging, or your 252nd, but sooner or later you’ll realize that serious blogging takes a lot of time and hard work. Not only do you have to write posts, you have to […]The...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.