And Here We Are...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Soaking Up Some Local Color: The Red Poll Cattle Show! 6 days ago Let's go to a cattle show!
- Save Your Lilacs! 1 week ago Hi Everyone!
- My Mother: An Unconventional Woman (Repost) 1 week ago I wanted to say Happy Mother's day to all of you mothers, daughters and nurturing people out there.
- The Long Walk 2 weeks ago We took a long walk a few weeks ago. We had planned on doing some walking, but this one ended up being more ambitious than we had anticipated.
- Spatchcock Roasted Chicken with Lemon, Garlic, and Ginger Marinade 4 weeks ago One fine summer day, I asked my butcher for a whole chicken.
Contest Entries »
- Ten Ways to Deal With Uncertain Future Anxiety Writing Contest March 2013 One of the greatest commonalities between expats is reality that there will be times of uncertainty. Over the past eight years, I have gone through so many transitions, and many periods of time when I had no idea what was next, and this became much...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on And Here We Are...
01:03 AM October 15, 2012
With wonderful pictures and amazing, engaging writing, Ariana takes us along on your expat adventure in England. Honest, creative and entertaining! I ca't wait to read each entry!
18:57 PM October 15, 2012
This has been a fun adventure to follow. As an former-expat (to many different countries) I find the insights she shares to be particularly poignant. She really has done so much to make the most of her time overseas. Love the pictures, and the stories are easy to resonate with.
09:32 AM November 26, 2012
Ariana captures life abroad through the lens of her own unique passions in life. Having grown up cross-culturally, she brings a unique voice to the expat experience; one that keeps me coming back time and time again, just to see what amazing adventures she will share next. Great photos and honest writing combine to make a blog that is like no other.
10:30 AM February 26, 2013
Gorgeous and well-written blog about life in the English countryside. The photography is lovely and captures Suffolk perfectly.