A More Quiet Place
Latest Blog Posts »
- OMG: I'm going to take part in the amazing race 6 days ago Ok, It’s still not 100% sure, but I do have a good plan and I need your help to make it happen. Let’s go back in time a couple of weeks. FLASHBACK (TWO WEEKS EARLIER) INT. NIGHT – FEDE’S FLAT … Continue reading →
- And the Winner is... 2 weeks ago Ok, I didn’t want to disclose the winner of my giveaway this week end either, ’cause I’ve been busy with living the life adventurously and catching up with The Big C, but thousands of you wrote me impatiently asking for … Continue reading →
- The Secret Dreamworld of a Schroppaholic 3 weeks ago One of my new year’s resolutions for 2013 was to develop a delusional unhealthy obsession for german actor and tv host Jochen Schropp. I haven’t had a tv crush in a long time, and the moment I saw his deep … Continue reading →
- Huggasutra 2 months ago Violent or tender, sexual or innocent, disturbing or comforting:
- Pfand Giveaway: enter the contest and become richer than those guys at Kottbusser Tor 2 months ago Oops. Looks like I’m a alcoholic I haven’t returned my empties in some time. I wanted to leave a considerable inheritance to my future children cats, but I have three friends coming over in two weeks and I guess the … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 German Habits You'll Pick up (Against Your Will) Writing Contest March 2013 Don't know about you, but I've always liked the expression embracing a new culture. It sounds peaceful and reassuring, and when I planned to come to Germany I used to think of myself as a Pocahontas in reverse ready to absorb and confront with open...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A More Quiet Place has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!