Happy Homemaker UK
Latest Blog Posts »
- Chelsea Flower Show 2013: The Gardens 5 hours ago So I quickly learned that on Press Day
- Chelsea Flower Show 2013: Press Day! 1 day ago In January I applied for a press pass for the 2013 RHS Chelsea Flower Show I had to submit previous Chelsea Flower Show articles I had written (fortunately I had covered it for the last two years on my blog) And my request was approved in March It was an unforgettable day! Here,...
- Reporting From The Chelsea Flower Show... 3 days ago I am off to the Chelsea Flower Show tomorrow Celebrating its 100th anniversary, the grandest flower show on earth is this week (photo from last year) Armed with a press pass in hand for the private 'celebrity day', I may catch a glimpse of Prince Harry due to his involvement
- To Do London: Jamie Oliver Cooking Class 6 days ago Jamie Oliver has taken the world by storm with his cookbooks, television shows, and products Passionate about improving the quality of food in schools, he also is excited about his cooking classes offered in his Recipease cafes/storefronts - two London locations, one in Brighton...
- English Bluebell Beauties 1 week ago Growing in ancient forests, the bluebells are at their peak right now A breathtaking blue mist carpeting the forest floor... The English bluebell is a protected species found happily growing in ancient woodlands and particularly fond of blooming under beech trees And it is well...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Happy Homemaker UK has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!