Amor y Sabor
Latest Blog Posts »
- day 54 2 days ago furtive glimpses of desire life has been a peep show voyeur cravings pleasures incognito now i do the dance crack my curtains just a bit wait to see who comes to gaze performing while dimly lit an ingenue, i sway display my charms artfully flick the lights as i choose seeking what...
- red (day 53) 3 days ago red punctuates my morning walk. vermillion berries sprout, amongst dead leaves, glistening with dewdrops; crimson cardinal alights, upon a picket-fence, its breast puffed proud, to announce its arrival; blood red roses bloom, nestled in the deepest green, their petals turning, towards the emerging...
- day 52 4 days ago i paint my scars with flowers and vines not forgetting all the times i fought for every mark i bear from mishaps and more unfair follow the ink where it winds a path i’ve walked so many times 2.21.17
- day 51 5 days ago towering tree heavy with tiny fruit mandarin oranges hanging like bangles off its many branches populating its leaves like delicious ornaments waiting to be collected and feasted upon instead, it’s bounty is left to rot or poached by squirrels 2.20.17
- day 50 6 days ago in dreams i float buoyant in tranquil water river grass tickles as i pass by the sun it warms while the water cools i count the clouds up in the sky 2.19.17
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Dominican Republic Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Amor y Sabor
14:27 PM November 15, 2012
In all aspects a fabulous rendering of the heart! Pure joy to read and to experience life through your eyes.
03:06 AM November 16, 2012
Only 5 stars?? I would like to give it more! Eliza has an insight and a compassion that make me so look forward to her next blog. She is a gifted writer, lyrical and poetic, observant and thoughtful. It is a joy to share her experiences.ty
17:14 PM December 03, 2012
This is a fascinating and fun blog and has great insights and advice for anyone trying to navigate the frustrating issues surrounding immigration!!!
17:25 PM December 03, 2012
This blog is well written, interesting and very very real! It captures the essence of the intercultural relationship, the essence of living in the DR and Living in the USA! And of course it captures the flavor of it all!!!!
22:28 PM December 03, 2012
It has been a pleasure frequenting Amor-y-sabor blog and getting to know the experiences of a cross cultural family; adjusting and being open to other's lifestyle and points of view. Very engrossing
20:12 PM December 07, 2012
I like it.
16:25 PM December 10, 2012
Well-written, entertaining and provides a perspective of America many of us never get to see. Love this blog!