Amor y Sabor
Latest Blog Posts »
- jan 20.2017 11 hours ago my mind is full of willowwacks where fairies play and flowers grow it’s where i go when all is not as it seems to find comfort in the darkened woods the sturdy trees and the cracks of sun pushing through the leaves 1.20.17
- jan 19.2017 1 day ago i continue to… drive for nothing wait for no one wast my time the road continues with its twists and turns 1.19.17
- jan 18.2017 2 days ago sliding doors to empty rooms double mirrors to trick the view tremors of the yet to be i plant my roots and grow above to survey the scene 1.18.17
- jan 17.2017 3 days ago wake in the dark then shock of light feel translucent paper thin coffee brews to fortify muscles move without force eyes remain open on their own thus, i embark 1.17.17
- jan 16.2017 3 days ago punchy from restless sleep to punching the water today i surpass, learn to be, stronger than i thought i was but tonight, i sleep deep 1.16.17
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Dominican Republic Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Amor y Sabor
14:27 PM November 15, 2012
In all aspects a fabulous rendering of the heart! Pure joy to read and to experience life through your eyes.
03:06 AM November 16, 2012
Only 5 stars?? I would like to give it more! Eliza has an insight and a compassion that make me so look forward to her next blog. She is a gifted writer, lyrical and poetic, observant and thoughtful. It is a joy to share her experiences.ty
17:14 PM December 03, 2012
This is a fascinating and fun blog and has great insights and advice for anyone trying to navigate the frustrating issues surrounding immigration!!!
17:25 PM December 03, 2012
This blog is well written, interesting and very very real! It captures the essence of the intercultural relationship, the essence of living in the DR and Living in the USA! And of course it captures the flavor of it all!!!!
22:28 PM December 03, 2012
It has been a pleasure frequenting Amor-y-sabor blog and getting to know the experiences of a cross cultural family; adjusting and being open to other's lifestyle and points of view. Very engrossing
20:12 PM December 07, 2012
I like it.
16:25 PM December 10, 2012
Well-written, entertaining and provides a perspective of America many of us never get to see. Love this blog!