Amor y Sabor
Latest Blog Posts »
- day 294 2 days ago morning fresh and full of promise ascent of fall, the new and good i find myself a little nervous to open eyes, pull back the hood for when my heart desires something my armor falls to the ground so if i let you pluck my heartstring i pray that all i seek...
- day 293 3 days ago unease of what’s yet unformed night still holding back the day when dawn, it breaks, curtains open to allow the sun to have it’s place i’m still in night, laid in wait to see if dawn shall finally rise blind me with it’s flood of light lift my heart up to the...
- day 292 4 days ago my appetites i have restrained leashed to goals of leaner objectives i have maintained to live my life cleaner so as i mark another notch on my path of milestones the scale i continue to watch remembering how far i’ve flown 10.19.17
- day 291 5 days ago each morning my body wakes when my mind longs to rest all is unnaturally quiet a silence i’m forced to break rouse the troops from slumber thus i sound the alarm they begin their day unwilling to cast their sleep asunder 10.18.17
- day 290 6 days ago my house is full of living projects in suspension ideas yet to evolve recreation abandoned in this disarray constant act of turning order into chaos my home breathes perfection not sought ideal unreachable so i allow the joy of living to fill my surroundings 10.17.17
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Dominican Republic Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Amor y Sabor
14:27 PM November 15, 2012
In all aspects a fabulous rendering of the heart! Pure joy to read and to experience life through your eyes.
03:06 AM November 16, 2012
Only 5 stars?? I would like to give it more! Eliza has an insight and a compassion that make me so look forward to her next blog. She is a gifted writer, lyrical and poetic, observant and thoughtful. It is a joy to share her experiences.ty
17:14 PM December 03, 2012
This is a fascinating and fun blog and has great insights and advice for anyone trying to navigate the frustrating issues surrounding immigration!!!
17:25 PM December 03, 2012
This blog is well written, interesting and very very real! It captures the essence of the intercultural relationship, the essence of living in the DR and Living in the USA! And of course it captures the flavor of it all!!!!
22:28 PM December 03, 2012
It has been a pleasure frequenting Amor-y-sabor blog and getting to know the experiences of a cross cultural family; adjusting and being open to other's lifestyle and points of view. Very engrossing
20:12 PM December 07, 2012
I like it.
16:25 PM December 10, 2012
Well-written, entertaining and provides a perspective of America many of us never get to see. Love this blog!