Amor y Sabor
Latest Blog Posts »
- Money is not an Emotion 4 days ago Or should I say “The presence of or lack thereof of money does not warrant an emotional response.” but that would make for a rather wordy title don’t you think? My parents are both fine artists. Considering that they are not famous, it is a safe assumption that they never had much...
- The Steeper Slope 2 weeks ago My husband and I rarely fight. Our relationship is 95% amenable and 5% conflict. Not too bad at all. But that 5% is always dramatic and surprising. This is because we are in many ways an awkward match due to a sizable age difference and completely different cultures. Between the two it...
- Patience...well it takes time 3 weeks ago These days it seems we never have patience for anything. Now it seems we have less and less patience to wait when in the past, that same wait was tolerable. Case in point… I remember when I first saw a “web page”. It was in 1995 and I had just graduated art...
- Year of Love 1 month ago This year, I declare, should be a year of love. It certainly will be for us. This year has been filled with far to much hate — hate for race-based violence, hat for the police, hate for non-hetero love, hate for obama, hate for republicans, hate for guns, hate for gun control,...
- Turkey Slaw Tostadas 2 months ago Here is a great recipe for using leftover turkey. If you are vegetarian, you can substitute chickpeas for the turkey. Turkey Slaw Tostadas Print Prep time 20 mins Cook time 10 mins Total time 30 mins A great way to use up leftovers after cooking turkey. Author: CreativEliza Recipe type:...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Dominican Republic Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Amor y Sabor
14:27 PM November 15, 2012
In all aspects a fabulous rendering of the heart! Pure joy to read and to experience life through your eyes.
03:06 AM November 16, 2012
Only 5 stars?? I would like to give it more! Eliza has an insight and a compassion that make me so look forward to her next blog. She is a gifted writer, lyrical and poetic, observant and thoughtful. It is a joy to share her experiences.ty
17:14 PM December 03, 2012
This is a fascinating and fun blog and has great insights and advice for anyone trying to navigate the frustrating issues surrounding immigration!!!
17:25 PM December 03, 2012
This blog is well written, interesting and very very real! It captures the essence of the intercultural relationship, the essence of living in the DR and Living in the USA! And of course it captures the flavor of it all!!!!
22:28 PM December 03, 2012
It has been a pleasure frequenting Amor-y-sabor blog and getting to know the experiences of a cross cultural family; adjusting and being open to other's lifestyle and points of view. Very engrossing
20:12 PM December 07, 2012
I like it.
16:25 PM December 10, 2012
Well-written, entertaining and provides a perspective of America many of us never get to see. Love this blog!