Amor y Sabor
Latest Blog Posts »
- solar eclipse (day 233) 2 days ago the moon, gentle servant of the sun, emerges from its quarters, submissive, it pulls the tide, directs the ocean’s flow with dark, feminine energy. the sun, dominant in its heat, master of all, with power to burn, is the potent male, fierce warrior who rules us all with its consistent light....
- day 232 3 days ago like the grain of sand which chafes the oyster, i have become accustomed to the discomfort of change; enveloped in the unfamiliar, i must learn to grow in different soil. 8.20.17
- day 231 4 days ago i open to the innocence before me traveling together to destinations unseen, allowing questions unanswered to linger, as the wheels spin on the track, the train shakes with the speed, carrying us onward with the thrust of the moment… 8.19.17
- day 230 5 days ago as the sun rises from its rest then settles back into slumber, or the tides ebb back for flow forward, seasons slip into one another, cycles revolving in continual motion… so i wait for the pendulum to swing in my direction, feelings its force upon me; honoring the flux of life. 8.18.17
- time (day 229) 6 days ago time becomes my secret lover as i contemplate the clock ticking on throughout the hours consoling me in the dark time is in a constant hover of what i may or may not do so jealous, time, reminding me challenges that can ensue if time is bound by another waiting is a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Dominican Republic Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Amor y Sabor
14:27 PM November 15, 2012
In all aspects a fabulous rendering of the heart! Pure joy to read and to experience life through your eyes.
03:06 AM November 16, 2012
Only 5 stars?? I would like to give it more! Eliza has an insight and a compassion that make me so look forward to her next blog. She is a gifted writer, lyrical and poetic, observant and thoughtful. It is a joy to share her experiences.ty
17:14 PM December 03, 2012
This is a fascinating and fun blog and has great insights and advice for anyone trying to navigate the frustrating issues surrounding immigration!!!
17:25 PM December 03, 2012
This blog is well written, interesting and very very real! It captures the essence of the intercultural relationship, the essence of living in the DR and Living in the USA! And of course it captures the flavor of it all!!!!
22:28 PM December 03, 2012
It has been a pleasure frequenting Amor-y-sabor blog and getting to know the experiences of a cross cultural family; adjusting and being open to other's lifestyle and points of view. Very engrossing
20:12 PM December 07, 2012
I like it.
16:25 PM December 10, 2012
Well-written, entertaining and provides a perspective of America many of us never get to see. Love this blog!