Amor y Sabor
Latest Blog Posts »
- day 143 1 day ago wrap the stars in my arms so that no one will see their light they are mine, all mine as i dance with them throughout the night 5.23.17
- day 142 2 days ago the ground, like a sponge, soaked up the rain emboldening birds looking for worms to leave their tree sanctuaries and descend, red breasts puffed proudly as they hop among the flowers sprung up like colorful trumpets letting the birds play their song of thirst and joy in the morning sun the earth...
- day 141 3 days ago i carried the weight of your love within me heart unable to relax or rest, never coming home to nest, in time i set you free the burden of all you were still remained i asked the earth if it would reclaim, but in the months of sun and rain, it never...
- first beach day (day 140) 4 days ago in the sand i shed my strength baring what i feared to share faced the waves openly entering the ocean’s lair i let the sea battle me each wave a punch, push or shove, know i was sure to fail until i learned to dance above when the sand had left its...
- day 139 5 days ago ready to shift, unburden it all, converting the static into movement, catalyzing the force to journey on 5.19.17 [Image Source]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Dominican Republic Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Amor y Sabor
14:27 PM November 15, 2012
In all aspects a fabulous rendering of the heart! Pure joy to read and to experience life through your eyes.
03:06 AM November 16, 2012
Only 5 stars?? I would like to give it more! Eliza has an insight and a compassion that make me so look forward to her next blog. She is a gifted writer, lyrical and poetic, observant and thoughtful. It is a joy to share her experiences.ty
17:14 PM December 03, 2012
This is a fascinating and fun blog and has great insights and advice for anyone trying to navigate the frustrating issues surrounding immigration!!!
17:25 PM December 03, 2012
This blog is well written, interesting and very very real! It captures the essence of the intercultural relationship, the essence of living in the DR and Living in the USA! And of course it captures the flavor of it all!!!!
22:28 PM December 03, 2012
It has been a pleasure frequenting Amor-y-sabor blog and getting to know the experiences of a cross cultural family; adjusting and being open to other's lifestyle and points of view. Very engrossing
20:12 PM December 07, 2012
I like it.
16:25 PM December 10, 2012
Well-written, entertaining and provides a perspective of America many of us never get to see. Love this blog!