Travel Addicts on a Dime
Latest Blog Posts »
- He's Pretty Awesome, This God We Serve 1 week ago Have you ever stopped to look at your life only to realize how overwhelmingly happy you are?
- The Slow Chug of an Old Engine... 3 weeks ago Wow, April is almost over! It seems like it has gone by so slow, yet so fast at the same time.
- Mowgli Returns 1 month ago Ok, I have a new appreciation for Mowgli. As soon as I arrived in the airport I felt so out of place in its unending hallways surrounded by concrete and metal and man-made things. It’s the most surreal experience I have ever had and I felt constantly overwhelmed with the abundance that is...
- ......Reflections...... 2 months ago Sometimes I look at my life and I just can’t believe where I am and how I got here.
- Picture Time! 4 months ago Hello all! 3 weeks to go! I am actually getting really excited to go back to Cali, I can’t believe how fast this month is going by!
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Travel Addicts on a Dime
20:38 PM November 11, 2012
I love the empathy shown, the quick wit and all around great stories told by The Smuggler. Keep them coming!
03:39 AM November 12, 2012
This blog is absolutely inspiring. I cannot say enough good things about it. Anyone thinking of visiting the DR would be well served by this incredible resource. Can't wait till the next post!
17:55 PM November 13, 2012
There have been so many great stories on this blog! The writing is relatable, touching, and humorous!
19:36 PM November 13, 2012
I love reading this blog! I am constantly checking for new blogs to be posted. I feel like I am living vicariously through the life of The Smuggler. I look forward to reading about the amazing adventures that she will experience next! This blog keeps me on the edge of my chair waiting for the next update!
03:38 AM November 19, 2012
I came across this blog and I LOVE it! The Smuggler shares amazing adventures and priceless insider tips.
17:14 PM November 19, 2012
With out a doubt the best blog about living in the DR. Always something exciting to read about.
19:40 PM November 19, 2012
Amazing blog. I have to space out how often I allow myself to read it because I get so jealous every time! I'm so proud of Esalena!!
00:50 AM November 21, 2012
Elsa's blog is absolutely awesome. Not only was it encouraging to me , but to countless others who have read it. The information Is timely and the stories are funny. Her friend Aaron (whom i share no kinship with ) seems awesome too. Definitely a great read
00:58 AM November 21, 2012
The smugglers blog is great wooo hoooo -_-
01:34 AM November 21, 2012
Amazing blog! I found the legal information so helpful and up to date.
02:19 AM November 22, 2012
I love hearing all her humorous stories of life in the DR. Always encouraging.
19:49 PM November 24, 2012
Well, I don't know what I think about this "hurricane Teresa" business but I'm glad that it can be an interchange of encouragement for both of us. Thank you for expressing many of my feelings in words.
00:31 AM November 25, 2012
I love the story of your feeling of liberation while speaking spanish....I agree no pressure or high expectations less nerves.....good for you, now just enjoy! Also I can't wait to hear about your new adventures with your friend Pocket!
03:17 AM November 26, 2012
What a loving encouragement, this blog is a shining light in a world of darkness
14:20 PM November 26, 2012
I love this blog! Its so entertaining, real laugh out loud moments! Please win, you are amazing!
13:21 PM November 27, 2012
Great blog, always something interesting.