Chile Living Today
Latest Blog Posts »
- Best-laid Plans Are Ones Never Made 1 week ago Sometimes the best-laid plans are the ones never made. Such was the case with one sunny Saturday afternoon. Uncertain of how to spend the day, we had started off at the office, checking emails, checking the progress of experiments, checking up on what was going on in the world. When a colleague...
- Perspective in the Midst of Change 1 month ago Rain approaching the mountains had forced a change in plans for Easter weekend. We had hoped to spend one last weekend camping in Alto Bio Bio before the rains and cold of Chilean winter set in, but nature had other ideas. As it was too late to reserve a caba
- Lago Lleu Lleu 2 months ago There are many ways to experience Lago Lleu Lleu, the cradle of our earthquake experience. While the earth had convulsed in seismic waves during Chile
- Hearts Forever Attached to Huequecura 2 months ago Let us first be as simple and well as Nature ourselves, dispel the clouds which hang over our brows, and take up a little life into our pores. - Henry David Thoreau Some regions in Chile are so special that they entice repeated visits. The natural beauty in Alto Bio Bio, especially the area...
- Paradise Lost 4 months ago When a light is turned on, a faucet opened, a burner lit, little thought is given to all that has been sacrificed to make such daily conveniences possible. The quest to provide human comforts has often precipitated the degradation, the scarring, and the amputation of our dear mother, Earth. Yet it...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chile Living Today has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!