The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kayaking in a Storm in Nerja 4 months ago Well we have had such a hectic summer that I don’t even know where to begin talking about it! Well let’s begin with the most torturous, nerve-racking event of the season: KAYAKING IN A STORM! The promotional photos show a bunch of very happy people swimming about in a lagoon with perfectly...
- Recent Reviews for HARROWING 5 months ago I was sooo excited and chuffed to see my latest thriller novel, HARROWING, featured on a couple of book review blogs!! The first review is by the lovely Theresa Hetherington of Kindle Bargains UK Book Review Blog. Annasuya Rose is a temp office worker, she has a son Romeo, her new boyfriend is...
- HARROWING - New Thriller Up For Sale on Amazon! 5 months ago HARROWING. For a limited time at only 99c. A fast-paced, haunting, action-filled tale of persecution and murder… and what the love of a mother can do. When Annasuya Rose is raped by her boss, she thinks it’s the most terrible thing that could possibly happen to her. She has no idea that her...
- Malaga in Winter: Mexican Flame Vines 10 months ago Well, as I’d said in the previous post, I haven’t got much time for thumping away on the blog. So I’ll just leave you with a few photos. Is there a better way to celebrate Leap Day than with Mexican Flame Vines? Can’t believe I actually got in 5 photos of these lovely Mexican Flame […]
- Malaga in Winter: Malaga Eye 10 months ago I’d been wanting to do a post for a long while now about Malaga in winter. But I realize I will never ever ever get around to it. I just have too much work to do! So I thought I’d just go about putting up a photo here or there whenever I only have a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!