The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- One Sunday in February - Massacre on the Road to Almeria 3 weeks ago One nefarious day in February 78 years ago, over half the population of Malaga fled to the countryside, down the long and difficult seaside road to Almeria that was their only escape route. Behind them, the invading troops of General Franco, already crowing victory. And on all sides, Italian,...
- Stronger Than Steel / Plus Fort Que L'Epée 3 months ago I’m usually quite apolitical, to the point that I usually don’t even know who is in power anywhere at any given moment. But I wanted to say: Perhaps we are only bloggers, and not many people read us. But I want to say to all bloggers out there: Keep blogging. Keep exercising your right to […]
- Malaga's English Cemetery - Remembering Auld Lang Syne 3 months ago Let me take you by the hand and accompany you on a walk through the English Cemetery of Malaga. I didn’t know how to organize the photos. So in the end I decided I’d just put them in chronological order, showing you the same things you would see if you were actually to visit the […]
- Christmas Eve Musings 3 months ago Can you believe it’s Christmas Eve and unlike the rest of the country, I am not: munching on apéritifs with my kids chatting with relatives that I only see once a year (who don’t exist anyways…… maybe imaginary relatives haha?) sitting near a fireplace singing Christmas carols sitting...
- Christmas Lights in Malaga 3 months ago I’ve noticed that everywhere, people are posting photos of the Christmas lights where they live on their blogs. So I thought, why not do the same? When you come right down to it, the Christmas lights of Malaga are definitely worth it! This year they had a Gothic cathedral theme. I also took a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!