The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Stronger Than Steel / Plus Fort Que L'Epée 2 weeks ago I’m usually quite apolitical, to the point that I usually don’t even know who is in power anywhere at any given moment. But I wanted to say: Perhaps we are only bloggers, and not many people read us. But I want to say to all bloggers out there: Keep blogging. Keep exercising your right to […]
- Malaga's English Cemetery - Remembering Auld Lang Syne 4 weeks ago Let me take you by the hand and accompany you on a walk through the English Cemetery of Malaga. I didn’t know how to organize the photos. So in the end I decided I’d just put them in chronological order, showing you the same things you would see if you were actually to visit the […]
- Christmas Eve Musings 1 month ago Can you believe it’s Christmas Eve and unlike the rest of the country, I am not: munching on apéritifs with my kids chatting with relatives that I only see once a year (who don’t exist anyways…… maybe imaginary relatives haha?) sitting near a fireplace singing Christmas carols sitting...
- Christmas Lights in Malaga 1 month ago I’ve noticed that everywhere, people are posting photos of the Christmas lights where they live on their blogs. So I thought, why not do the same? When you come right down to it, the Christmas lights of Malaga are definitely worth it! This year they had a Gothic cathedral theme. I also took a...
- Snippets of Life 3 months ago What is the world coming to, when such an emblematic landmark is moving house? The sign says: “We’re moving to Sala Cayri, Martínez Maldonado St., 63″. For those of you who aren’t from around here :) this “monument” probably doesn’t mean anything. However, for the locals of this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!