The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Overprotective Parents 2 days ago If you are an overprotective parent or a helicopter parent, and proud of it, PLEASE BE WARNED! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CHILDREN OF OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS! As an only child, all my life my parents kept me locked up in the house so I never played with other children or talked with any people […]
- I Wish! 1 month ago I just received a letter from a company I’d applied to work for. They told me they’d be happy to consider me for one of their positions if my circumstances changed and I acquired my own means of transport (a car, motorcycle or motorbike). But I know I won’t be able to get a car, […]
- Rain 1 month ago I love rain. And there is no better time for a night-time walk than when it’s raining. The streets are sooo quiet. Even on a Friday night there’s room at the bars and restaurants, unlike a normal Friday night, so you don’t have to wait for a table or fight with other hungry people hehe. […]
- Homemade Soap 3 months ago Following on my previous post on soapmaking, here is a selection of some of the homemade soap that I’ve made. I usually make goats milk soap, because I LOVE goats milk soap. It’s moisturizing like you wouldn’t believe, hydrating, great for both skin and hair. Plus, it helps a great deal with...
- Soapmaking, How to Make Soap At Home 3 months ago I decided to learn soapmaking, or how to make my very own handmade, homemade soap at home. Ever since I went on a no-poo craze, I’ve been discovering all the nefarious effects of using chemical filled detergents. Chem-filled detergents are everywhere: in your shower gel, your shampoos, your...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!