The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Best Friends 2 days ago Today I was sitting around thinking about my good friend in Madrid, let’s call her Lana (not her real name). For years, when I lived in Madrid, we were inseparable. Lana and I are still in touch. But it’s not the same anymore. When I lived in Madrid and she was single, she was a […]
- Back to Granada Again 3 weeks ago We had such a jolly day in Granada. Well let me tell you from the start. I was so excited and longing to tell someone about it, so I ran off to write this blog post. My son did too, as soon as we got home he grabbed his WhatsApp and was WhatsApping all his […]
- The Carratraca Trail And a Water Party 2 months ago We just had the most HYSTERICAL day ever!!!!!!! I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids don’t quite agree, especially my youngest son who even had a temper tantrum, and he’s 11. We went out hiking with a hiking group in Carratraca. We had a...
- Caves of Nerja 3 months ago Well, looks like it’s time for another sightseeing / travel post. I promised my son I would take him to the Caves of Nerja for his birthday. His birthday was at the end of last year, so you can see I’m not very current with posts haha! If you live around here or have ever […]
- Spanish Beaches 3 months ago Since it seemed the appropriate time of the year for this, I started a collection of beach photos that I’d made throughout the years. But then I got bored. So these are the photos that I managed to finish editing before I got bored. Pretty much all of these photos are from around here (Malaga)....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!