The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cordoba 1 day ago Following last week’s post on the Patios of Cordoba, in this post I’ll put up other things to see and do in Cordoba. Of course EVERYONE has heard about the Mosque of Cordoba. It’s right in the centre of town so if you head straight to the centre, you won’t miss it. The mosque used […]
- Patios of Cordoba 1 week ago I thought I’d get this post up before the appropriate time of the year had already passed. Every year they have a patio competition in Cordoba, to see which home-owners have the most drop-dead gorgeous, beautifully designed and decorated patios. These patio owners REALLY go all out to get their...
- Just a Short & Silly Post 1 week ago Well this is just a short and rather silly post. There’s no theme to it, and not much point to it either, really. I always wonder, when I read about people living in faraway countries, what it is that they see every day when they leave their houses and go about their daily business. What […]
- Paleo Paleo Boom Boom Boom 3 weeks ago I just found a diet by chance that lots of people are raving about. In theory it sounds like a nice, interesting diet, that has a lot of health benefits. But in practice it’s full of foods that I hate and you can’t eat the foods that I love. It’s called the Paleo diet and […]
- FREE Ebook This Weekend Only! 1 month ago Just a quickie to let everyone know that this weekend only, I’m GIVING AWAY my latest ebook, “I Love Him, He Loves Me Not: How I Left a Codependent Relationship” FOR FREE. Now, it’s not really my intention to start up a new and thriving career writing ebooks, so it will probably be a looong...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!