The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Praying For Paris 1 week ago Hi all! Nope, no new post or article today. I’ve been working on some new, all-encompassing projects lately that have been taking up all my time. I’m sure by now you’ve heard or read about the terrible, horrible atrocities that have taken place in Paris these last few days. I’ve been to...
- Best Friends 3 months ago Today I was sitting around thinking about my good friend in Madrid, let’s call her Lana (not her real name). For years, when I lived in Madrid, we were inseparable. Lana and I are still in touch. But it’s not the same anymore. When I lived in Madrid and she was single, she was a […]
- Back to Granada Again 3 months ago We had such a jolly day in Granada. Well let me tell you from the start. I was so excited and longing to tell someone about it, so I ran off to write this blog post. My son did too, as soon as we got home he grabbed his WhatsApp and was WhatsApping all his […]
- The Carratraca Trail And a Water Party 4 months ago We just had the most HYSTERICAL day ever!!!!!!! I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids don’t quite agree, especially my youngest son who even had a temper tantrum, and he’s 11. We went out hiking with a hiking group in Carratraca. We had a...
- Caves of Nerja 5 months ago Well, looks like it’s time for another sightseeing / travel post. I promised my son I would take him to the Caves of Nerja for his birthday. His birthday was at the end of last year, so you can see I’m not very current with posts haha! If you live around here or have ever […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!