The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Natural Skin and Hair Care Routine 1 day ago This is my current natural skin and hair care routine. I’ve written many posts on natural skin and hair care, and in this post I’d simply like to sum up what I myself do personally, what works for me and how I do it. First off, I haven’t used a conventional store-bought cream on my […]
- Castile Soap and Coconut Milk for Hair 2 weeks ago I’d read about using castile soap and coconut milk for hair, and I wanted to give it a shot. I’ve been on a no ‘poo craze for the past few weeks. Now three weeks since I last dropped a drop of conventional, commercial shampoo on my hair and counting. I’d recently tried shikakai and...
- Frankincense — Or How You Can Make Your House Smell Like Holy Week 4 weeks ago Thought I’d digress a little from this recent spate of posts on natural hair care and going no ‘poo that I’ve been on lately, and chit-chat about something else for a minute. Here downtown there are people on the street selling huge vats of frankincense at little stands. It’s quite cheap. I...
- Bentonite Clay for Hair 2 months ago I’d been trying a few no ‘poo methods, and bentonite clay was my latest. As I explained in this post, Going No ‘Poo, I’ve recently been on, as you can gather, a no ‘poo craze. In previous posts, I’ve described a few of the other methods I’d tried, and clay was up next. I’ve already...
- Shikakai: My Recent Experiment 3 months ago This is my recent experience with shikakai. No, Shikakai is not the name of an exotic new boyfriend (although I wish it were haha, not only am I in the mood for a boyfriend but if, in addition, he’s exotic too, that would be really icing on the cake haha). It’s the name of an […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!