The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Caves of Nerja 2 weeks ago Well, looks like it’s time for another sightseeing / travel post. I promised my son I would take him to the Caves of Nerja for his birthday. His birthday was at the end of last year, so you can see I’m not very current with posts haha! If you live around here or have ever […]
- Spanish Beaches 3 weeks ago Since it seemed the appropriate time of the year for this, I started a collection of beach photos that I’d made throughout the years. But then I got bored. So these are the photos that I managed to finish editing before I got bored. Pretty much all of these photos are from around here (Malaga)....
- Proper Hair Oiling For Long, Drop-Dead Gorgeous Locks 3 weeks ago The women of Kerala, in southern India, are renowned the world over for their long, thick, shiny locks. I think in general most people know, or consider, East Indian women as having the most beautiful hair in the world. Genetics? Maybe. It’s certainly true that nature does seem to have endowed...
- Anti-Vaccinations: Dying To Be Natural 4 weeks ago (This is the same post I put up earlier, yesterday. But I made a few changes, and I changed the title, so now it goes up as a new post. But if you’ve already read yesterday’s post, you don’t need to read this one since it’s almost the same.) I wanted to put up another […]
- Rant About Sexism 1 month ago I’m in a mood for ranting, I’m afraid, because as the mother of a teenage son, sometimes we quite naturally don’t see eye to eye on some things. My son has an aunt who has live-in domestic help. So her kids don’t have to do any work around the house. My son, of course, notices […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!