The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Hike in the Rain in the Montes of Malaga 2 weeks ago A few weeks back I mentioned in a post about rain how sometimes we go for a hike in the rain. So here’s our latest rainy weather adventure. This is a short and easy walk in the Montes of Malaga that’s accessible to anyone in good walking condition. There are practically no climbs or descents...
- Cakes 1 month ago I LOOOVEEE cakes. And I bet you do too. But one thing I’ve noticed is it’s not as easy to get cheap cakes here in Spain as it is in Canada. I mean, cheap cakes at the supermarket. If you want a really good cake here you have to go to the bakery and bakery […]
- Walking in the Rain 2 months ago I LOOVEEE to walk in the rain. If you’re British you probably think I’ve gone off my rockers and I’m totally bonkers and I need to see my psychiatrist PRONTO! But do understand, I’ve gone from a land that is buried in 3 feet of snow during 8 months of the year to an absolute […]
- Kayaking in a Storm in Nerja 6 months ago Well we have had such a hectic summer that I don’t even know where to begin talking about it! Well let’s begin with the most torturous, nerve-racking event of the season: KAYAKING IN A STORM! The promotional photos show a bunch of very happy people swimming about in a lagoon with perfectly...
- Recent Reviews for HARROWING 7 months ago I was sooo excited and chuffed to see my latest thriller novel, HARROWING, featured on a couple of book review blogs!! The first review is by the lovely Theresa Hetherington of Kindle Bargains UK Book Review Blog. Annasuya Rose is a temp office worker, she has a son Romeo, her new boyfriend is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!