The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cakes 2 weeks ago I LOOOVEEE cakes. And I bet you do too. But one thing I’ve noticed is it’s not as easy to get cheap cakes here in Spain as it is in Canada. I mean, cheap cakes at the supermarket. If you want a really good cake here you have to go to the bakery and bakery […]
- Walking in the Rain 4 weeks ago I LOOVEEE to walk in the rain. If you’re British you probably think I’ve gone off my rockers and I’m totally bonkers and I need to see my psychiatrist PRONTO! But do understand, I’ve gone from a land that is buried in 3 feet of snow during 8 months of the year to an absolute […]
- Kayaking in a Storm in Nerja 5 months ago Well we have had such a hectic summer that I don’t even know where to begin talking about it! Well let’s begin with the most torturous, nerve-racking event of the season: KAYAKING IN A STORM! The promotional photos show a bunch of very happy people swimming about in a lagoon with perfectly...
- Recent Reviews for HARROWING 6 months ago I was sooo excited and chuffed to see my latest thriller novel, HARROWING, featured on a couple of book review blogs!! The first review is by the lovely Theresa Hetherington of Kindle Bargains UK Book Review Blog. Annasuya Rose is a temp office worker, she has a son Romeo, her new boyfriend is...
- HARROWING - New Thriller Up For Sale on Amazon! 7 months ago HARROWING. For a limited time at only 99c. A fast-paced, haunting, action-filled tale of persecution and murder… and what the love of a mother can do. When Annasuya Rose is raped by her boss, she thinks it’s the most terrible thing that could possibly happen to her. She has no idea that her...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!