The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- HARROWING - New Thriller Up For Sale on Amazon! 1 week ago HARROWING. For a limited time at only 99c. A fast-paced, haunting, action-filled tale of persecution and murder… and what the love of a mother can do. When Annasuya Rose is raped by her boss, she thinks it’s the most terrible thing that could possibly happen to her. She has no idea that her...
- Malaga in Winter: Mexican Flame Vines 5 months ago Well, as I’d said in the previous post, I haven’t got much time for thumping away on the blog. So I’ll just leave you with a few photos. Is there a better way to celebrate Leap Day than with Mexican Flame Vines? Can’t believe I actually got in 5 photos of these lovely Mexican Flame […]
- Malaga in Winter: Malaga Eye 5 months ago I’d been wanting to do a post for a long while now about Malaga in winter. But I realize I will never ever ever get around to it. I just have too much work to do! So I thought I’d just go about putting up a photo here or there whenever I only have a […]
- Grab Your Freebie Today! 7 months ago Well, I don’t know how many of you are into novel-reading. But for those of you who actually read in this day and age of video consoles and computer games hehe, my first two novels are up! And what’s more, today and tomorrow only, you can catch one of them completely FREE on Amazon. Here’s...
- May We Be Seven Billion 7 months ago I run a professional website, and every time I send out a newsletter against terrorism I get a few unsubscribes. Maybe these ex-subscribers simply wanted to only receive newsletters strictly related to the theme of the website. Or maybe it’s just coincidence. Although I very rarely get...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!