The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Grab Your Freebie Today! 2 weeks ago Well, I don’t know how many of you are into novel-reading. But for those of you who actually read in this day and age of video consoles and computer games hehe, my first two novels are up! And what’s more, today and tomorrow only, you can catch one of them completely FREE on Amazon. Here’s...
- May We Be Seven Billion 3 months ago I run a professional website, and every time I send out a newsletter against terrorism I get a few unsubscribes. Maybe these ex-subscribers simply wanted to only receive newsletters strictly related to the theme of the website. Or maybe it’s just coincidence. Although I very rarely get...
- Praying For Paris 4 months ago Hi all! Nope, no new post or article today. I’ve been working on some new, all-encompassing projects lately that have been taking up all my time. I’m sure by now you’ve heard or read about the terrible, horrible atrocities that have taken place in Paris these last few days. I’ve been to...
- Best Friends 7 months ago Today I was sitting around thinking about my good friend in Madrid, let’s call her Lana (not her real name). For years, when I lived in Madrid, we were inseparable. Lana and I are still in touch. But it’s not the same anymore. When I lived in Madrid and she was single, she was a […]
- Back to Granada Again 7 months ago We had such a jolly day in Granada. Well let me tell you from the start. I was so excited and longing to tell someone about it, so I ran off to write this blog post. My son did too, as soon as we got home he grabbed his WhatsApp and was WhatsApping all his […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!