The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Conversation with My Son 6 days ago Ermenegildo: Should I shave my sideburns? Me: If you want, most men shave them. Ermenegildo: But if I start to shave them they will grow out stronger and stronger all the time, and the more I shave them the more I will have to shave them. Me: Then don’t shave them. Ermenegildo: But they are […]
- A Month at the Gym: Is the Gym Really Worth It? 2 weeks ago I was sooo lucky that my boss gifted me with a month’s free pass to…… not just any gym, but THE BEST, the most expensive gym in Malaga. And was it worth it? Well, here is my experience. I’d never signed up to a gym before. I might have tried out a month here or […]
- Rant About Lambs 1 month ago I am not vegetarian. But I refuse to eat lambs. Photo Credit: Nevit Dilmen / Wikimedia Commons I used to love lamb. But I swore I would never touch lamb again after having babies. Remember that lambs are BABIES! They’re innocent little baby things that the only thing they have ever tasted in...
- Hiring Expats and Immigrants in Spain 1 month ago I’ve noticed that there’s a lot more work in Marbella than in Malaga, even though Marbella is much smaller. So of course that set me a-pondering. I wondered why a place that’s a tenth of the size of Malaga would have more work. And I thought, Marbella is richer than Malaga. It might be small,...
- Overprotective Parents 2 months ago If you are an overprotective parent or a helicopter parent, and proud of it, PLEASE BE WARNED! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CHILDREN OF OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS! As an only child, all my life my parents kept me locked up in the house so I never played with other children or talked with any people […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!