The Seas of Mintaka
Latest Blog Posts »
- Going No Poo 1 week ago I’ve been on a natural health products craze lately, trying to reduce the amount of chemicals that we use in our life as much as possible. And no poo has been my latest craze. As you may (or may not, haha) know, no poo means swearing off conventional, commercial, chemical-filled shampoos and...
- A Hike in the Rain in the Montes of Malaga 6 months ago A few weeks back I mentioned in a post about rain how sometimes we go for a hike in the rain. So here’s our latest rainy weather adventure. This is a short and easy walk in the Montes of Malaga that’s accessible to anyone in good walking condition. There are practically no climbs or descents...
- Cakes 7 months ago I LOOOVEEE cakes. And I bet you do too. But one thing I’ve noticed is it’s not as easy to get cheap cakes here in Spain as it is in Canada. I mean, cheap cakes at the supermarket. If you want a really good cake here you have to go to the bakery and bakery […]
- Walking in the Rain 8 months ago I LOOVEEE to walk in the rain. If you’re British you probably think I’ve gone off my rockers and I’m totally bonkers and I need to see my psychiatrist PRONTO! But do understand, I’ve gone from a land that is buried in 3 feet of snow during 8 months of the year to an absolute […]
- Kayaking in a Storm in Nerja 11 months ago Well we have had such a hectic summer that I don’t even know where to begin talking about it! Well let’s begin with the most torturous, nerve-racking event of the season: KAYAKING IN A STORM! The promotional photos show a bunch of very happy people swimming about in a lagoon with perfectly...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Seas of Mintaka
06:36 AM November 12, 2012
Living in the city of Málaga, it´s always good to get an urban view of life in southern Spain. The Seas of Mintaka tells it like it is - and gives us an insight into her everyday life with her children. Great photos too!