Le cul entre les deux chaises
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Postman Rang Twice (with the loot) 2 days ago Because I am an experienced traveler and have developed a keen sense of when a suitcase is overweight, I took the precaution of sending myself some things from the US. As usual in such cases, I chose wisely as the package in question weighed 13.25 lbs. (6k) and my luggage allowance was 50 lbs. (23...
- The Diner Experience 3 days ago My brother had a Spanish girlfriend who, on her first visit to the US, freaked the hell out when he took her to a diner. It was way too much for her. She’d never seen a menu with so many pages listing countless options of things and then, when she actually ordered, there were so many […]
- Word Mystery: turkey / pavo / dinde 4 days ago Every Wednesday, I explore the linguistic origins of one word in different languages I speak. Well, that was a missed opportunity. Last week’s Word Mystery should definitely have been “turkey” but I schedule these posts so far in advance that I frequently pass up perfectly good holiday...
- Another Camper fail 5 days ago Sigh. Why can’t my full time job be correcting things*? If someone at Camper (or whoever does their not-good marketing) had just asked me to glance at what they were working on, I could have told them that in English, our colas are Diet, never Light. *This job kind of exists in The Best Exotic...
- Vendredi noir en France? 6 days ago It shouldn’t come as a surprise to regular readers that I’ve never done Black Friday. The first time I ever heard about people waking up before dawn the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping was in high school when a friend told me that it was her and her mom’s big bonding day of the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Le cul entre les deux chaises has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!