Latest Blog Posts »
- It's not always Africa's fault 1 day ago That we will be on the move again is inevitable. I rail against the thought of more unsettledness, more uncertainty, more bloody racketing around. But I rail more against our employers. (Can they be employers even when they don’t’ honour Employment contracts?). They have made the...
- Not quite Home yet ... 6 days ago I walk a wide, wide beach the colour of a perfect capuccino. The sea is cleaner now – last weekend a swathe of water like coffee stained the deepblue ; evidence of recent heavy, heavy rain so that the river to the north spat debris for weeks is everywhere: the roots of borassus palms; bits...
- Sunsetting over Zambia 2 weeks ago
- Faithful Followers 4 weeks ago I have been where I am now before. Not long ago. Twice. The smell of boxes is familiar and the sound of the hiss and strip of tape as those boxes are sealed is a noise that conjures recent memory. This is the third time in 13 months. Third time lucky. That’s what I say. [...]
- Outer Outposts 1 month ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Reluctant Memsahib has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!