Latest Blog Posts »
- Jazztopad 2015 In Full Swing 9 hours ago Having grown in stature after eleven years of consecutively great jazz concerts, this year's Jazztopad festival is making the move to Wroclaw's new National Forum of Music. Jazztopad 2015 opened on Saturday with a fabulous concert devoted to the works of Kenny Wheeler, who passed...
- Scammers Litter Facebook With Fake Refugee Stories 10 hours ago Scammers are cashing in on Polish fears about the refugee crisis by planting fake articles on Facebook rigged with viruses. One such article, which threatened to go viral on Friday night, suggested that Muslim men raped two women in one night in Wroclaw last week. Wroclaw police have since...
- Teacher Blog: 5 Ways To Optimise Earnings 15 hours ago In our latest teacher blog for needaschool.com, we look at a few ways teachers can optimise their earnings. Being an English Language teacher abroad is a more challenging proposition than many people think, and that's even before you consider the teaching. For some newcomers to the teaching...
- Slask Slip Into The Drop Zone 1 day ago The pressure is piling on Śląsk Wrocław coach Tadeusz Pawlowski after another defeat put his side into the relegation zone for the first time this year. The 1-0 loss to away to 2nd place Legia Warszawa wasn't Śląsk's worst performance of the season by any imagination, but the...
- Scuffles Break Out At Theatre Protest 2 days ago Scuffles arose outside Teatr Polski on Saturday night after protesters locked arms to prevent people seeing what they believe is a "pornographic" play. The demonstration was organised by Catholic group Krucjata Różańcow, who wrote the following statement regarding the play on their...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Poland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Poland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Wrocław Uncut
11:26 AM November 15, 2012
it's like "Time Out" magazine for New York or London, but for the very vibrant, young, dynamic city of Wrocław, Poland. It's very hip, helpful, and informative. Well done.
12:05 PM December 03, 2012
best website about Wroclaw in english, music, entertainment, sport and all what's happening in the city. even people who speaks polish read it, and what is most important: it is completely independent and non comercial, well done, you got my full suppport. Sincerely Ryszard
15:25 PM December 04, 2012
This dynamic on-line magazine instantly transports you into a vibe and happening Polish city, one that I keep returning to. There are regular up-dates with the latest arts, music as well as football and information on cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs. There have been fashion articles and if you love vintage Wroclaw Uncut shows where you should go for clothes and where the popular vintage cafes and bars are. The Rynek may be the meeting place but Wroclaw uncut takes the Cultural lead,it too could be called the Rynek as Wroclaw Uncut is the lead on where to go as well as where to meet. This magazine has also become a newspaper as there are some excellent objective articles reporting on what it is like to be young and Polish today.
14:40 PM December 06, 2012
I think it will be enough to say that Wrocław Uncut is one of the sources that convinced us to move to Poland, Wrocław specifically, in the coming year. Lots of carefully picked and clearly delivered information, often times for expats who move to Poland in general, not just Wrocław. Very well done!
14:44 PM December 06, 2012
Must read for all foreigners living in Wroclaw! There are lots of pub/cafe/bars/restaurants reviews, local news and of course... lastest news about WKS Slask failures and glories! Strongly recommend!
14:46 PM December 06, 2012
WroclawUncut is very useful for Erasmus people in Wroclaw. Here we can find the most trustworthy recommendations, reviews about places and parties. Fingers crossed for the best online resource about Wroclaw in English!!!
14:50 PM December 06, 2012
By far, the best guide to arguably, the best city. But Wroclaw Uncut delivers so much more than just guide-book information; it truly finds the cutting edge - and then sharpens it even more. Well deserving of this 'best blog' award. Wroclaw wouldn't be the same without it!
15:02 PM December 06, 2012
Best expats blog for Wroclaw ! Very good source of information for all expats there. I highly recommend it: the content is rich, up to date and very interesting!
15:42 PM December 06, 2012
One of the hardest things when living abroad is finding out what's on and what's worth doing - uncut is by far and away the best option in Wroclaw, and it always makes me wish I had a similar resource back home!
15:53 PM December 06, 2012
Excellent website to get info in english about not so mainstream stuffs in Wroclaw. I got to know about so many nice stuffs because of this website!
17:52 PM December 06, 2012
Yeah definitely a great website for expats! thats the only website that provides lots of really fresh news on exciting and alternative events in the city.
20:21 PM December 06, 2012
nice read for both expats and those- living in Wroclaw. Informative, refreshing, with alterntive approach. keep on writing like that !!!!
20:30 PM December 06, 2012
Uncut Wroclaw make that I saw a new side of the city. Thanks for the Food and Drinking categories (:
22:45 PM December 06, 2012
I am from Wroclaw but I really enjoy the fresh, cosmopolitan and independent expression of Wroclaw UNCUT. I discover my city by their fresh and crispy perspective. We are proud of our expats creating Wroclaw UNCUT!