Latest Blog Posts »
- Wrocław's IKEA Voted As The World's Best 2 hours ago Wrocław's branch of IKEA has been voted as the Swedish retail giant's best store in the world. According to Gazeta Wrocławska, Wrocław's IKEA was voted the world's best in 2016 by the flat-pack furniture chain due to its introduction of a multi-channel sales approach...
- Ultra Culture: WKS Fanatics Lay Out Ground Rules 1 day ago Śląsk Wrocław's main ultras group have published a clear list of ground rules for anyone planning to watch matches in their section. The rules themselves only apply to Sector B of the stadium, but speak volumes about Polish football culture. Fans who come to Sector B of Stadion Wroclaw...
- Contemporary Theatre With English Subtitles At WTW 1 day ago Wroclaw's Contemporary Theatre now offer the chance for culture lovers to get their teeth stuck into some local on-stage productions thanks to the addition of English subtitles. Tired of pub-crawls and clubbing? Want to actually experience some cultural enlightenment in Wrocław? Then this...
- Smog-Busting Green Walls Proposed For Citizens Budget 1 day ago The upcoming arrival of spring has seen smog levels in Wroclaw shaprly decline in recent days, but activists are already looking at solutions to reduce pollution when winter bites back at the end of the year. According to tuwroclaw.com, one solution is the construction of so called...
- G Coffee Company: More Than Just A Cafe 4 days ago The G Coffee Company is a small cafe with its own on-site roaster that practically lives and breathes coffee in all its forms. Being one of the most traded commodities in the world, it is little wonder that coffee is a staple in Poland. Over the years the drink has undergone a major transformation...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Poland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Poland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Wrocław Uncut
11:26 AM November 15, 2012
it's like "Time Out" magazine for New York or London, but for the very vibrant, young, dynamic city of Wrocław, Poland. It's very hip, helpful, and informative. Well done.
12:05 PM December 03, 2012
best website about Wroclaw in english, music, entertainment, sport and all what's happening in the city. even people who speaks polish read it, and what is most important: it is completely independent and non comercial, well done, you got my full suppport. Sincerely Ryszard
15:25 PM December 04, 2012
This dynamic on-line magazine instantly transports you into a vibe and happening Polish city, one that I keep returning to. There are regular up-dates with the latest arts, music as well as football and information on cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs. There have been fashion articles and if you love vintage Wroclaw Uncut shows where you should go for clothes and where the popular vintage cafes and bars are. The Rynek may be the meeting place but Wroclaw uncut takes the Cultural lead,it too could be called the Rynek as Wroclaw Uncut is the lead on where to go as well as where to meet. This magazine has also become a newspaper as there are some excellent objective articles reporting on what it is like to be young and Polish today.
14:40 PM December 06, 2012
I think it will be enough to say that Wrocław Uncut is one of the sources that convinced us to move to Poland, Wrocław specifically, in the coming year. Lots of carefully picked and clearly delivered information, often times for expats who move to Poland in general, not just Wrocław. Very well done!
14:44 PM December 06, 2012
Must read for all foreigners living in Wroclaw! There are lots of pub/cafe/bars/restaurants reviews, local news and of course... lastest news about WKS Slask failures and glories! Strongly recommend!
14:46 PM December 06, 2012
WroclawUncut is very useful for Erasmus people in Wroclaw. Here we can find the most trustworthy recommendations, reviews about places and parties. Fingers crossed for the best online resource about Wroclaw in English!!!
14:50 PM December 06, 2012
By far, the best guide to arguably, the best city. But Wroclaw Uncut delivers so much more than just guide-book information; it truly finds the cutting edge - and then sharpens it even more. Well deserving of this 'best blog' award. Wroclaw wouldn't be the same without it!
15:02 PM December 06, 2012
Best expats blog for Wroclaw ! Very good source of information for all expats there. I highly recommend it: the content is rich, up to date and very interesting!
15:42 PM December 06, 2012
One of the hardest things when living abroad is finding out what's on and what's worth doing - uncut is by far and away the best option in Wroclaw, and it always makes me wish I had a similar resource back home!
15:53 PM December 06, 2012
Excellent website to get info in english about not so mainstream stuffs in Wroclaw. I got to know about so many nice stuffs because of this website!
17:52 PM December 06, 2012
Yeah definitely a great website for expats! thats the only website that provides lots of really fresh news on exciting and alternative events in the city.
20:21 PM December 06, 2012
nice read for both expats and those- living in Wroclaw. Informative, refreshing, with alterntive approach. keep on writing like that !!!!
20:30 PM December 06, 2012
Uncut Wroclaw make that I saw a new side of the city. Thanks for the Food and Drinking categories (:
22:45 PM December 06, 2012
I am from Wroclaw but I really enjoy the fresh, cosmopolitan and independent expression of Wroclaw UNCUT. I discover my city by their fresh and crispy perspective. We are proud of our expats creating Wroclaw UNCUT!