Latest Blog Posts »
- Wroclaw: Top 10 Instagrams Of The Week 21 hours ago Every week on Wroclaw Uncut we showcase some of the best photos uploaded to Instagram with the #igerswroclaw hashtag. Here are this week's picks: Look at that Dad! krzysztofza photographed this encapsulated young boy at the model rail exhibition currently on display at Świebodzki...
- Wroclaw Could Host 2017 Euro U21 Championships 1 day ago Wroclaw could be set to host a major international football tournament once again, after it was announced that Poland will host Uefa's Euro U21 Championships in 2017. Poland are following in the footsteps of Southern neighbours The Czech Republic, who are hosting this year's edition of...
- ZZ Top: Old School Fast Food Re-Imagined 2 days ago ZZ Top, a small snack bar located on the corner of Krupnicza and Kazimierza Wielkiego, aims to bring two old Polish street food favourites into the 21 Century. The "ZZ" in ZZ Top stands for "Zupa and "Zapiekanka" (soup and Polish style French bread pizza). On the other side of the market...
- This Weekend At Kino Nowe Horyzonty 2 days ago At Wrocław Uncut we are committed to bringing you the city's best English language film column with all the info on the weekend's finest new releases. That's why every week we bring you news of what's on at Poland's best alternatively minded cinema, Kino Nowe Horyzonty. ...
- Las: Budget Restaurant Ticks All The Boxes 3 days ago Contemporary style clashes with classic cuisine to positive effect inside Las, a new budget restaurant opened by the team from popular soup take-away joint Zupa. The new hip hangout has been the darling of Instagram for a few months now, in part due to its futuristic looks as well as its strong...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Poland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Poland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Wrocław Uncut
11:26 AM November 15, 2012
it's like "Time Out" magazine for New York or London, but for the very vibrant, young, dynamic city of Wrocław, Poland. It's very hip, helpful, and informative. Well done.
12:05 PM December 03, 2012
best website about Wroclaw in english, music, entertainment, sport and all what's happening in the city. even people who speaks polish read it, and what is most important: it is completely independent and non comercial, well done, you got my full suppport. Sincerely Ryszard
15:25 PM December 04, 2012
This dynamic on-line magazine instantly transports you into a vibe and happening Polish city, one that I keep returning to. There are regular up-dates with the latest arts, music as well as football and information on cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs. There have been fashion articles and if you love vintage Wroclaw Uncut shows where you should go for clothes and where the popular vintage cafes and bars are. The Rynek may be the meeting place but Wroclaw uncut takes the Cultural lead,it too could be called the Rynek as Wroclaw Uncut is the lead on where to go as well as where to meet. This magazine has also become a newspaper as there are some excellent objective articles reporting on what it is like to be young and Polish today.
14:40 PM December 06, 2012
I think it will be enough to say that Wrocław Uncut is one of the sources that convinced us to move to Poland, Wrocław specifically, in the coming year. Lots of carefully picked and clearly delivered information, often times for expats who move to Poland in general, not just Wrocław. Very well done!
14:44 PM December 06, 2012
Must read for all foreigners living in Wroclaw! There are lots of pub/cafe/bars/restaurants reviews, local news and of course... lastest news about WKS Slask failures and glories! Strongly recommend!
14:46 PM December 06, 2012
WroclawUncut is very useful for Erasmus people in Wroclaw. Here we can find the most trustworthy recommendations, reviews about places and parties. Fingers crossed for the best online resource about Wroclaw in English!!!
14:50 PM December 06, 2012
By far, the best guide to arguably, the best city. But Wroclaw Uncut delivers so much more than just guide-book information; it truly finds the cutting edge - and then sharpens it even more. Well deserving of this 'best blog' award. Wroclaw wouldn't be the same without it!
15:02 PM December 06, 2012
Best expats blog for Wroclaw ! Very good source of information for all expats there. I highly recommend it: the content is rich, up to date and very interesting!
15:42 PM December 06, 2012
One of the hardest things when living abroad is finding out what's on and what's worth doing - uncut is by far and away the best option in Wroclaw, and it always makes me wish I had a similar resource back home!
15:53 PM December 06, 2012
Excellent website to get info in english about not so mainstream stuffs in Wroclaw. I got to know about so many nice stuffs because of this website!
17:52 PM December 06, 2012
Yeah definitely a great website for expats! thats the only website that provides lots of really fresh news on exciting and alternative events in the city.
20:21 PM December 06, 2012
nice read for both expats and those- living in Wroclaw. Informative, refreshing, with alterntive approach. keep on writing like that !!!!
20:30 PM December 06, 2012
Uncut Wroclaw make that I saw a new side of the city. Thanks for the Food and Drinking categories (:
22:45 PM December 06, 2012
I am from Wroclaw but I really enjoy the fresh, cosmopolitan and independent expression of Wroclaw UNCUT. I discover my city by their fresh and crispy perspective. We are proud of our expats creating Wroclaw UNCUT!