Latest Blog Posts »
- Ahimsa: Vege Venue With An Asian Twist 1 year ago Ahmisa, Wroclaw's latest addition to the vegan scene, offers a variety of tasty and colourful dishes inspired by recipies from the Middle East and India. Set up by the team at Najadacze.pl, who have been preparing vegetarian cuisine in the city for years, Ahmisa is sure to be another welcome...
- Vertigo: Jazzy Lunches For Just 17zl 1 year ago Oławska based Vertigo Jazz club has installed itself as the natural successor to the now defunct Rura, which had developed a solid reputation as the city's premiere Jazz venue. The live Jazz at Vertigo is not its only attraction however – as we discovered during a spontaneous lunchtime...
- Śląsk Defeat Górnik Łęczna In Thriller 1 year ago Śląsk Wrocław completed a sensational comeback against Górnik Łęczna on Saturday evening in a thrilling encounter. Śląsk fell two behind after 20 minutes, but they fought their way back to earn all three points with the last kick off the game. Przemysław Pitry opened the scoring in...
- Bistro Station: Practical But Mediocre 1 year ago Bistro station, ideally located across the road from Wroclaw's main train station, aims to lure in hungry travelers with the promise of a quick hot meal at a relatively low price. Following the model set by the STP chain, diners help themselves from the selection of food on offer and take...
- Motoclassic 2015: Vintage Cars Come to Wroclaw 1 year ago Tomorrow marks the start of Motoclassic 2015 – an event that will bring a stream of wonderful vintage vehicles to the Wroclaw area. Held in the picturesque setting of Topacz Castle in the nearby village of Ślęza, the weekend vintage car rally will attract numerous vehicles from different eras....
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Poland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Poland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Wrocław Uncut
11:26 AM November 15, 2012
it's like "Time Out" magazine for New York or London, but for the very vibrant, young, dynamic city of Wrocław, Poland. It's very hip, helpful, and informative. Well done.
12:05 PM December 03, 2012
best website about Wroclaw in english, music, entertainment, sport and all what's happening in the city. even people who speaks polish read it, and what is most important: it is completely independent and non comercial, well done, you got my full suppport. Sincerely Ryszard
15:25 PM December 04, 2012
This dynamic on-line magazine instantly transports you into a vibe and happening Polish city, one that I keep returning to. There are regular up-dates with the latest arts, music as well as football and information on cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs. There have been fashion articles and if you love vintage Wroclaw Uncut shows where you should go for clothes and where the popular vintage cafes and bars are. The Rynek may be the meeting place but Wroclaw uncut takes the Cultural lead,it too could be called the Rynek as Wroclaw Uncut is the lead on where to go as well as where to meet. This magazine has also become a newspaper as there are some excellent objective articles reporting on what it is like to be young and Polish today.
14:40 PM December 06, 2012
I think it will be enough to say that Wrocław Uncut is one of the sources that convinced us to move to Poland, Wrocław specifically, in the coming year. Lots of carefully picked and clearly delivered information, often times for expats who move to Poland in general, not just Wrocław. Very well done!
14:44 PM December 06, 2012
Must read for all foreigners living in Wroclaw! There are lots of pub/cafe/bars/restaurants reviews, local news and of course... lastest news about WKS Slask failures and glories! Strongly recommend!
14:46 PM December 06, 2012
WroclawUncut is very useful for Erasmus people in Wroclaw. Here we can find the most trustworthy recommendations, reviews about places and parties. Fingers crossed for the best online resource about Wroclaw in English!!!
14:50 PM December 06, 2012
By far, the best guide to arguably, the best city. But Wroclaw Uncut delivers so much more than just guide-book information; it truly finds the cutting edge - and then sharpens it even more. Well deserving of this 'best blog' award. Wroclaw wouldn't be the same without it!
15:02 PM December 06, 2012
Best expats blog for Wroclaw ! Very good source of information for all expats there. I highly recommend it: the content is rich, up to date and very interesting!
15:42 PM December 06, 2012
One of the hardest things when living abroad is finding out what's on and what's worth doing - uncut is by far and away the best option in Wroclaw, and it always makes me wish I had a similar resource back home!
15:53 PM December 06, 2012
Excellent website to get info in english about not so mainstream stuffs in Wroclaw. I got to know about so many nice stuffs because of this website!
17:52 PM December 06, 2012
Yeah definitely a great website for expats! thats the only website that provides lots of really fresh news on exciting and alternative events in the city.
20:21 PM December 06, 2012
nice read for both expats and those- living in Wroclaw. Informative, refreshing, with alterntive approach. keep on writing like that !!!!
20:30 PM December 06, 2012
Uncut Wroclaw make that I saw a new side of the city. Thanks for the Food and Drinking categories (:
22:45 PM December 06, 2012
I am from Wroclaw but I really enjoy the fresh, cosmopolitan and independent expression of Wroclaw UNCUT. I discover my city by their fresh and crispy perspective. We are proud of our expats creating Wroclaw UNCUT!