Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Night, or Ciùin an oidhch', naomh an oidhch' - by Rachel Hay 3 weeks ago Stille Nacht Heilige Nacht is a carol by the Austrian priest Joseph Moor in 1816 and it is believed that Franz Xaver Gruber produced the German melody in only a few hours (in 1818), written as a guitar accompaniment. It has been translated into 55 other languages (cf. Wikipedia) When I...
- Best US Campgrounds for Fall Colors of 2017 - Catching the Nature's Art 3 months ago by Melanie Campbell Have you thought about going on a camping trip with your family? Well, the fall is the best season to do it! The color variations and sceneries in the wilderness create most beautiful pictures nature can compose. The openness of the wild and the colors […]
- Tips to encourage your kid to clean their room 2 months ago Every child once in a while is asking themselves, why they are kept getting told to clean and tidy up their room, and they wonder what does that mean.
- Day of the Dead in Italy 3 months ago Celebrating the dead is not only customary in Mexico, but also in other Catholic societies. In different areas of Italy the dead are celebrated in different ways.
- How to ENJOY your life in The Hague! 5 months ago For everyone entering a new country, in this case, the Netherlands, I always advise to get all the information you can as quickly as you can… When I arrived here in 2005, I didn’t know anyone. I was the accompanying partner, mother of a son, not really knowing […]
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.