Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- Reverse Culture Shock (Hélène Rybol) 4 days ago In her latest book Reverse Culture Shock, Hélène Rybol explains the complexity of feelings we experience when going back to our home country or a country we lived before, after having spent a considerable time living in other cultures. Hélène … Continue reading →
- Be proud to be diversely unique! 1 month ago Internationals (TCKs, ATCKs, expats, global nomads) are used to transition between cultures. They know about the values, beliefs and know about the rules the “do’s and don’ts”. Some receive “mixed social messages on how others perceive” them and how they … Continue reading →
- The journey ... 2 months ago Last week I attended the Families in Global Transition (FIGT) 2016 conference in Amsterdam. It was the first time I attended this annual conference which, for the first time, took place outside the US. I am still processing all I … Continue reading →
- 10 Most Dangerous Apps for Children Parents Should Know About 2 months ago by Rose Cabrera If you haven’t checked your kid’s phone yet, then it’s probably high-time you do it. Although there’s nothing wrong with letting your kid use a smart phone, you also need to know how much liberty you should … Continue reading →
- Expat-Blog.com is now Expat.com 4 months ago Expat Blog which has been launched in 2005, provides information and advice to those living or wishing to live in the Netherlands. “The website was first launched as a directory of expatriates’ blogs all around the world. During 10 years … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.