Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- They Will Call You... 8 hours ago Reblogged from Third Culture Kid Life: They will call you different, because to them you are oddly out of place. The way words roll off your tongue, the way an accent they do not recognize leaps into a single world,... Read More ›
- The magic three for TCK's? 1 day ago Are three years a common time limit to friendships, stays etc. for TCK’s? In a recent discussion among TCK’s on a social network, a young TCK talked about her difficulty about “holding onto friendships long-term” and about tending to “start... Read More ›
- Questions foster the thinking 6 days ago Do you want to make your child think instead of keeping you doing all of the thinking? Are you tired to always tell your children what to do and how? I’ve already shared some wisdom from the Love and Logic... Read More ›
- Are you looking for a school? Here is a guidelining questionnaire 1 week ago Every school has its own “personality” and visiting a school is an invaluable way to get a first personal impression about the atmosphere and ask questions and get documentation about the school. Lately I participated in a writing contest on... Read More ›
- What I like about living in the Netherlands (part 2) 1 week ago In this second post about “What I like about living in the Netherlands” I will list up the things I like in everyday life, with my Dutch friends etc. 1) First of all, I love my Dutch friends. This is... Read More ›
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.