Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- International Mother Language Day #IMLD campaign 4 days ago Since the General Conference of UNESCO proclaimed it officially on 19th November 1999, the International Mother Language Day is celebrated every year on the 21st of February since 2000. The aim is to develop awareness of linguistic and cultural traditions... Read More ›
- Do you find it hard to get back to your (family) routine in 2015? 2 weeks ago If you find it hard to get back to your family routine, the main reason is the “time”. During holidays we tend to be less strict with our time schedule and getting back to “normal” feels difficult. Especially in the... Read More ›
- Our multicultural Christmas 1 month ago Every country, every culture has it’s own ways to celebrate traditional festivities. Some families who live abroad adopt some of the local traditions and adapt them with those they know from their own childhood or from the other places they’ve... Read More ›
- My blog received the Liebster Award 1 month ago Marta from “Baby Blues and Rock’n Roll” assigned my blog the Liebster Award! I am particularly thrilled to receive it by Marta who not only lives in the Netherlands like me, but also comes from Italy. – Che bella combinazione!... Read More ›
- Online news sites for children 2 months ago #142742108 / gettyimages.com When children reach a certain age, parents want them to learn about what happens in the world. Many parents struggle with the way news are presented on TV. In fact, pictures and the way news are... Read More ›
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.