Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hiking through the Cristallina Alps 2 weeks ago (by Francesco Limacher) Like last year, my husband and my son took two days to take a hike in the Alps and my son was so kind to write this post about it. My father and I began walking from … Continue reading →
- Swiss Alps: from Disentis/Mustér to St. Moritz 2 weeks ago Like many international families we tend to spend our summer holidays in a country where our children can meet family and discover something of one (or all) of their parents’ cultures. Since several years we spend a few weeks of … Continue reading →
- 5 Fun Activities You Can Do With Your Kids at the Comfort of Your Backyard 1 month ago I’m very thankful that Simon Barker kindly offered to write this post for my site on this very timely topic. A lot of people are looking for a way to escape the busy and noisy city life in exchange for … Continue reading →
- A portable career...my story 2 months ago This are my reflections on a topic that matters to all accompanying partners: finding a career or a purpose during their international journey. It is the first time I write about this and putting it all “onto screen” has a … Continue reading →
- When a bilingual child turns quiet 3 months ago This is an extended version of an answer I gave to parents who asked me for advice about their 7 yo boy turning silent. One or the biggest myths about bilingual children is that they are all like sponges and … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.