Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat-Blog.com is now Expat.com 3 weeks ago Expat Blog which has been launched in 2005, provides information and advice to those living or wishing to live in the Netherlands. “The website was first launched as a directory of expatriates’ blogs all around the world. During 10 years … Continue reading →
- Be kind to your children at Christmas... 3 months ago Before Christmas – or the Holiday season – children get very tired. There are many things going on at school: tests, exams, assemblies and all kind of celebrations. During this time of the year, schools observe an increase of … Continue reading →
- Which tradition do you maintain around Christmas? 2 months ago I’ve recently had this discussion several times: which tradition do you maintain around Christmas, especially when you have a multicultural family or are living in a place where “things are done differently” from what you were used to when you … Continue reading →
- The Christmas jumper... 3 months ago Since we are living in a highly international environment, I am constantly fascinated by the different cultures, beliefs, traditions and even though I think that I “get it” most of the times, there are – now and then – details … Continue reading →
- Third generation of international children 4 months ago Are you raising your children abroad? Are you trying (almost) everything to transmit your cultural heritage and your mothertongue? When our children are second – or third, fourth etc – generation of international children, transmitting cultural heritage and language becomes … Continue reading...
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.