Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- About me and about this blog 2 days ago Hi, I am Ute and I’m the author of this blog. I live in the Netherlands with my husband and our three children. I’m multilingual and I speak and write in German, Italian, English and French fluently and I am... Read More ›
- The worlds population on the move 2 weeks ago In a recent article, Nick Stockton comments on a study published in Science where “a team of geographers (from the Wittgenstein Centre for Demography and Global Human Capital in Vienna) used data snapshots to create a broad analysis of global migrations over... Read More ›
- Amsterdam between 1600 and 1700 2 weeks ago This is an amazing animation from the Amsterdam City Archives showing the growth of Amsterdam during the Golden Age from 1600 until 1700. It’s the time when the Grachtengordel – the canal belt – was formed. Watch how the city... Read More ›
- European TCKs vs Global TCKs 1 month ago In most of the books and articles about TCKs I miss the comparative approach between globally living TCKs and continental living TCKs. Most of the studies focus on children who spend a significant part of their developmental years outside their... Read More ›
- Today is International Mother Language Day! 2 months ago Today is a day where we all those who are “involved in multilingualism, whether personally or professionally, should stop and consider where they can make a difference”, like Eowyn Crisfield suggests in her post about International Mother Language Day today.... Read More ›
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.