Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- Some songs to remember 2 weeks ago The end of the schoolyear is the toughest time for expats or internationally living families. To the usual change of class the change due to friends moving abroad is the one that affects us the most. We begin early to … Continue reading →
- Some sites for teenagers who want to learn (or improve) their German 3 months ago When our tweens and teens start learning another language I’m sure they would benefit from reading texts on topics they like. Textbooks are usually on very conventional and not so updated arguments, which, in my opinion, makes language learning less … Continue reading →
- Why is your toddler hitting you? 4 months ago When toddlers start hitting, many parents, teachers, care givers feel they are at a wits end. What makes it difficult is, that we usually assume that someone who hits us wants to hurt us. What children really want, is to … Continue reading →
- King's Day 2015 and Koningsspelen (with song) 4 months ago Only 7 days and we’ll celebrate King’s Day for the second time. People will dress in Orange to symbolize the colour of the Royal Family. This color has royal roots and symbolizes the pride in the country and being Dutch, … Continue reading →
- Take your home with you... 4 months ago When this image appeared on a facebook timeline today, I realized that what is said is not the case for me anymore. Even though I am an Adult Third Culture Kid and I felt the same way several times during … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.