Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- Online news sites for children 8 hours ago #142742108 / gettyimages.com When children reach a certain age, parents want them to learn about what happens in the world. Many parents struggle with the way news are presented on TV. In fact, pictures and the way news are... Read More ›
- Body parts in different languages 4 weeks ago When we teach our (young) children a new language, we often use rhymes and songs. Usually we start with naming their body parts: when they are still babies we touch their nose, hands, feet etc. When I asked some hints... Read More ›
- It's (not) all in the question... 3 months ago Do you sometimes struggle with getting informations from your children about how their schoolday was, about how they feel or what they’re up to? Sometimes it’s difficult to get real answers. Not only from our children… If we ask “How... Read More ›
- A guide to embracing the positive aspects of being a TCK (by Tayo Rockson) 4 months ago When I found this infographic about TCKs on fb a few weeks ago, I was really glad and thankful to find so many positive aspects of a TCK in one picture in a great guide “from A to Z” about... Read More ›
- Finding British Schools For Your Expat Children, by Luke Rees 4 months ago A few weeks ago I found a very useful map about British Schools Abroad and shared it on social media. I’m now glad to publish Luke Rees’ very insightful post about it here. *** Parents who are planning to move... Read More ›
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.