Latest Blog Posts »
- La Comida—Spain's Most Important Meal 7 hours ago Spanish food, American food. Spanish meals, American meals. Spanish life, American life. How are they similar? How are they different? Okay, I’m going to stop sounding like a blue-book exam right about now. In Spain, you may hear people say the following: Salimos despu
- Holy Toledo!—Attractions in Spain's Former Capital 4 days ago The Alc
- Why Do We Call José "Pepe"? 1 week ago
- Giveaway Winner Announced 1 week ago Thanks to all who entered last week’s giveaway! I really enjoyed reading the comments and hearing when people started to read my blog. I wanted to pick you all as winners! I decided to use RANDOM.ORG to pick my winner. I plugged all your names into a spreadsheet (multiple times, if you...
- Y Mucho Más GIVEAWAY! 2 weeks ago Hello, lovely readers! Have I told you lately that I love you? That you’re all hot, and nice, and wonderful? And you’re the best? Okay. Enough sucking up. I’m really here to tell you all two things. I just set up a Facebook page for my blog, so if y’all could go like it, it...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Kaley...& Más
01:53 AM November 14, 2012
I love reading your stories. Please keep entertaining us :)
04:52 AM November 14, 2012
This is one of my favorite travel blogs! I love how the author can capture you in her story as in 'On the Road to Salamanca' but also creates a fun learning experience for unique literary circumstances such as in ' Como esta usted?'. Being married to someone from another country myself, I'm always delighted to read her posts about her life in her adopted country with her Spanish husband!
02:00 AM November 15, 2012
I always look forward to the new blogs. I read them as soon as I get notification in my email. I hope the author keeps writing for a long time.
19:17 PM November 17, 2012
Kaley's blog is the perfect balance of engaging personal narrative and genuinely useful insight into life in a new country. We are drawn to her posts because of her charismatic writing and personal story, yet she never crosses that line into vanity publishing (you all know what I mean). And she has something real—actual expertise and local knowledge—to share with her readers. Let's face it, this is what we (the readers) really want from an expat blog, fun to draw us in, but substance to keep us satiated.
18:42 PM November 30, 2012
Honest observations as always.