The Norwexican Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- I'm back!!! 8 months ago Our laptop has been in and out of the shop...they keep "fixing it" and then when we get it back something else is wrong and it goes back for repairs the next day. That is why I have not posted in a while...all of my pictures that I take with my phone automatically go straight to my computer, but I...
- My week in Kristiansand. 9 months ago I've done it! I have now been to the the North, South, East and West of Norway! It took me 2.5 years but I did it!This past weekend, I went on a little vacay to Kristiansand, to visit my sister in law, her husband and my nephews aka niblings (slang term). I also met with some online friends for...
- The do's and I dont's (Part 2) 10 months ago Party Party Party. On to Part 2 of my wedding experience. (Part 1)
- The I do's and I don'ts (Part 1) 10 months ago I am married! Again! Yup Aleksander and I had our renewal of vows on June 16, 2012 in a place called Herdla, Ask
- Fluff balls! 1 year ago Today Aleksander and I went to visit my brother in laws parents. His mom is a cat lady! She breeds Persian cats and participates in cat shows as well. So since we can't have cats because of Aleksander's allergies I sat myself down in the cat room and let them climb all over me and beg for loving!!!...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Norwexican Life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!