Latest Blog Posts »
- Neil's photos of me 6 months ago --Sorry, no comments for this post.
- It's a wonderful life. 6 months ago Every year, I panic about Christmas. I get so overwhelmed. I don’t have that much to do. But I am a worrier. I'm going to be honest with you. I don’t like Christmas. All my life, I thought I liked Christmas. I've finally admitted to myself I don’t. In fact, I’ve never liked...
- Sweet Tart Vegan Orange Syrup Cake 7 months ago It’s that time of year. PARTY TIME! And in New Zealand, time for cake stalls at school fairs.
- Typical Conversation After I Meet Someone in New Zealand 9 months ago “Are you Canadian?” “No, I’m American.” “Where are you from?” “Ohio.” “Eh??" "Ohio—in
- Not writing 11 months ago “Don’t you feel more energized now, on your own?” my friend asks. “I was writing more when I was married.” After Adam and I separated, I was sucked into a whirlpool of
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wellington Road has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!