American In Exile
Latest Blog Posts »
- Aled's little buddy 3 weeks ago Look who turned up in our garden on Sunday!
- My Top Ten 1 month ago Want to visit the best places in New Zealand?
- The Bark Europa -- Atlantic Crossing 2 months ago Before moving to New Zealand, I used to be a sailor.
- The Kiwi Office 1 month ago I don't often talk about work on this blog but every once in a while I feel I must because I
- My thoughts on acts of terrorism 3 months ago I, like nearly everyone else on the planet, was saddened and maddened by the explosions at the Boston Marathon last week.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in New Zealand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on American In Exile
13:24 PM November 25, 2012
19:14 PM November 27, 2012
Diane is a great writer. She is always very interesting. Makes me want to visit New Zealand.
01:29 AM December 02, 2012
I really enjoy reading Diane's blog - she has a diverse range of interests which makes it very easy to live vicariously through her writing and photos. Her perspective of being an American living in New Zealand are entertaining and insightful. Thanks Diane!
07:36 AM December 03, 2012
I love Diane's writing. Its peppered with great humour and insight. I love the diversity in the topics as well. Way to go Diane.... Niru.
17:48 PM February 12, 2013
I really enjoy the descriptions and information provided by Diane's Blog. Makes me feel as if I am experiencing the moment too!