Latest Blog Posts »
- Take a walk through Spanish history at Cementerio de la Almudena 3 days ago Madrid's Almudena Cemetery has more "residents" than the city itself, and visitors can get a taste of the city's history if they're willing to make the hike to La Elipa. Take a walk through Spanish history at Cementerio de la Almudena appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- 7 Reasons I will never be the perfect Spaniard 1 month ago Even after living in Madrid for over 25 years, there are some things that will always make you a guiri. 7 Reasons I will never be the perfect Spaniard appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Unleash your inner Sherlock in Madrid's first locked-in mystery 2 months ago You have 60 minutes to escape a room in Malasaña, relying on nothing more than your wits and teamwork. Can you solve all the puzzles and get out in time? Unleash your inner Sherlock in Madrid’s first locked-in mystery appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Escape the hustle and heat of Madrid in Cercedilla 3 months ago Get away from Madrid's "three months of hell" in the mountains of Cercedilla. Escape the hustle and heat of Madrid in Cercedilla appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Disappearing Madrid 5 months ago The old Madrid is fading as it turns itself into a European capital with sushi bars and hipster cafés. Experience castizo or genuine Madrid while you can. Disappearing Madrid appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vaya Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!