Latest Blog Posts »
- ¿Cravin' Asian? Ricardo Alexander of Tuk Tuk on Madrid's restaurant revolution 2 weeks ago In this exclusive interview, expat entrepreneur Ricardo Alexander shares the success story of Tuk Tuk, and how he brought the fun back to Madrid's Asian food scene. ¿Cravin’ Asian? Ricardo Alexander of Tuk Tuk on Madrid’s restaurant revolution appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Spain's controversial fiesta or: how I learned to stop worrying and love bullfighting 1 month ago Why go to a bullfight when there are so many other things to do in Madrid? Daniel shares how he got over his squeamishness at the centuries-old ritual and learned to love "los toros". Spain’s controversial fiesta or: how I learned to stop worrying and love bullfighting appeared first on ¡Vaya...
- Full-Contact Spanish: language learning is quick and easy when the fists start flying 2 months ago Nothing speeds up language acquisition like a fist to the face. Jef Cozza shares how martial arts classes are helping him pick up Spanish vocabulary--fast! Full-Contact Spanish: language learning is quick and easy when the fists start flying appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- From roscón to turrón: The year in Spanish pastries 4 months ago Anyone want some dessert? Spanish pastries might not be internationally famous, but they have a lot to offer madrileños with a sweet tooth--and there's one for every major holiday! From roscón to turrón: The year in Spanish pastries appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Madrid's Delectable Drinking Water 5 months ago Don't be afraid to down a few glasses of Madrid's tap water. It's some of the best in Spain! Madrid’s Delectable Drinking Water appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vaya Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!