Latest Blog Posts »
- From roscón to turrón: The year in Spanish pastries 2 weeks ago Anyone want some dessert? Spanish pastries might not be internationally famous, but they have a lot to offer madrileños with a sweet tooth--and there's one for every major holiday! From roscón to turrón: The year in Spanish pastries appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Madrid's Delectable Drinking Water 3 months ago Don't be afraid to down a few glasses of Madrid's tap water. It's some of the best in Spain! Madrid’s Delectable Drinking Water appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Behind the giant goat head: the hidden life of street performers in Madrid 4 months ago The show must go on: Anna and Harriet spent a morning as human statues in Plaza Mayor and Sol, and had a glimpse into the lives behind the masks of street performers in Madrid. Behind the giant goat head: the hidden life of street performers in Madrid appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- A guiri walks into a hair salon... 4 months ago Getting a haircut in a foreign language can be an adventure, and leave you looking cartoonish. Should you try to be modernilla or stick with your style from back home? Cassandra Gambill reports. A guiri walks into a hair salon… appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Gastro-this and hipster-that: lost in the new Madrid 6 months ago Daniel Welsch has seen a lot of changes in his 10 years living in Madrid. In this piece, he tries to make sense of the new trends in the city and the ways that living abroad changes you, for better and worse. Gastro-this and hipster-that: lost in the new Madrid appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vaya Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!