Latest Blog Posts »
- Beat the heat! 9 ways to cool off like a local 2 weeks ago It's summer, and it's hot! And in a city where many houses don't have air conditioning, the heat can be quite a problem. But don't despair... Try keeping cool like the locals! Beat the heat! 9 ways to cool off like a local appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Embracing the Sprunch: why Spanish brunch isn't like brunch back home 2 months ago Lately, it seems like every bar in Madrid is serving brunch--often something distinctly un-brunch-like. But what is brunch, anyway? Perhaps it's better to stop worrying and learn to embrace the Sprunch. Embracing the Sprunch: why Spanish brunch isn’t like brunch back home appeared first on...
- Keep the change? — What to do when your piggy bank gets out of control 2 months ago Banks in Madrid often refuse to deal with large quantities of one and two cent coins, and they pile up at home in alarming numbers. What to do? Brandon proposes a novel solution to the problem. What's yours? Keep the change? — What to do when your piggy bank gets out of control appeared first on...
- ¿Cravin' Asian? Ricardo Alexander of Tuk Tuk on Madrid's restaurant revolution 3 months ago In this exclusive interview, expat entrepreneur Ricardo Alexander shares the success story of Tuk Tuk, and how he brought the fun back to Madrid's Asian food scene. ¿Cravin’ Asian? Ricardo Alexander of Tuk Tuk on Madrid’s restaurant revolution appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Spain's controversial fiesta or: how I learned to stop worrying and love bullfighting 3 months ago Why go to a bullfight when there are so many other things to do in Madrid? Daniel shares how he got over his squeamishness at the centuries-old ritual and learned to love "los toros". Spain’s controversial fiesta or: how I learned to stop worrying and love bullfighting appeared first on ¡Vaya...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vaya Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!