Latest Blog Posts »
- Gastro-this and hipster-that: lost in the new Madrid 2 days ago Daniel Welsch has seen a lot of changes in his 10 years living in Madrid. In this piece, he tries to make sense of the new trends in the city and the ways that living abroad changes you, for better and worse. Gastro-this and hipster-that: lost in the new Madrid appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Madrid's Christmas Markets: Bazaar things to do for the holidays 1 week ago Most people know about the Christmas Market in Plaza Mayor, but if you're looking for something more original, try these off-beat international markets that take place on weekends in November. Madrid’s Christmas Markets: Bazaar things to do for the holidays appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- 95 years of underground history on Madrid's Metro 3 weeks ago Metro de Madrid is celebrating its 95th anniversary this year, and it carries more than 1.5 million passengers per day. But ticket prices keep going up, and Vodafone has sponsored the iconic Estación de Sol. Hannah Webb takes a look at the history and controversy behind Madrid's underground. 95...
- Take a walk through Spanish history at Cementerio de la Almudena 2 months ago Madrid's Almudena Cemetery has more "residents" than the city itself, and visitors can get a taste of the city's history if they're willing to make the hike to La Elipa. Take a walk through Spanish history at Cementerio de la Almudena appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- 7 Reasons I will never be the perfect Spaniard 3 months ago Even after living in Madrid for over 25 years, there are some things that will always make you a guiri. 7 Reasons I will never be the perfect Spaniard appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vaya Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!