Latest Blog Posts »
- Madrid Overrated: 4 "classic" tourist traps and their cheaper, better alternatives 3 months ago Old Madrid is going fast. And are we going to miss it? Maybe. But here are some of the "classic" places I find overrated, plus some cheaper, better alternatives nearby. Madrid Overrated: 4 “classic” tourist traps and their cheaper, better alternatives appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Eat Drink Draw 4 months ago Cyberspace may be overpopulated by food bloggers, but there’s always room for fresh and inspired talent pointing us where to eat next in Madrid. Meet gastro-sketcher Juanjo Gaspar, aka Moleskinichi in the Instagram sphere. Since January 2016, he started illustrating his meals on a Moleskine...
- 8 things that might surprise you about the Holidays in Madrid 7 months ago Prepare for pralines, prawns, and much more: here's 8 things you might find surprising about the holidays in Madrid. Christmas in Spain is a mix of the traditional and the modern. And now, with less blackface! 8 things that might surprise you about the Holidays in Madrid appeared first on ¡Vaya...
- Unicorns, leprechauns, and excellent customer service: three things you probably won't find in Spain 9 months ago Let's face it: the customer service in Spain isn't the best. And that's part of the charm of living here... except when it stops being charming. Klara reports on the pain of being "spained" by less-than-helpful staff in Madrid. Unicorns, leprechauns, and excellent customer service: three things...
- Beat the heat! 9 ways to cool off like a local 10 months ago It's summer, and it's hot! And in a city where many houses don't have air conditioning, the heat can be quite a problem. But don't despair... Try keeping cool like the locals! Beat the heat! 9 ways to cool off like a local appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vaya Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!