Latest Blog Posts »
- Madrid's Christmas Markets: Bazaar things to do for the holidays 6 days ago Most people know about the Christmas Market in Plaza Mayor, but if you're looking for something more original, try these off-beat international markets that take place on weekends in November. Madrid’s Christmas Markets: Bazaar things to do for the holidays appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- 95 years of underground history on Madrid's Metro 2 weeks ago Metro de Madrid is celebrating its 95th anniversary this year, and it carries more than 1.5 million passengers per day. But ticket prices keep going up, and Vodafone has sponsored the iconic Estación de Sol. Hannah Webb takes a look at the history and controversy behind Madrid's underground. 95...
- Take a walk through Spanish history at Cementerio de la Almudena 4 weeks ago Madrid's Almudena Cemetery has more "residents" than the city itself, and visitors can get a taste of the city's history if they're willing to make the hike to La Elipa. Take a walk through Spanish history at Cementerio de la Almudena appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- 7 Reasons I will never be the perfect Spaniard 3 months ago Even after living in Madrid for over 25 years, there are some things that will always make you a guiri. 7 Reasons I will never be the perfect Spaniard appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
- Unleash your inner Sherlock in Madrid's first locked-in mystery 3 months ago You have 60 minutes to escape a room in Malasaña, relying on nothing more than your wits and teamwork. Can you solve all the puzzles and get out in time? Unleash your inner Sherlock in Madrid’s first locked-in mystery appeared first on ¡Vaya Madrid!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vaya Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!