Latest Blog Posts »
- A NEW JOB, A FAMILIAR PLACE, A FANTASTIC NEW ADVENTURE 11 months ago From behind a window on the second story of our house, I watched a racoon drop into the nook of our Tulip Poplar, the massive tree in our new front yard. We were all settling in, it seemed. The racoon … Continue reading →
- Visit My Guest Blog On The Travel Channel Website 11 months ago Blogging elsewhere today about Iceland Check out my piece on the Travel Channel blog, The Traveling Types, about writing in Iceland.
- Iceland Writers Retreat featuring Sara Wheeler 1 year ago Join us in Iceland this spring for the Iceland Writers Retreat. Acclaimed travel writer Sara Wheeler talks about IWR.
- WATCH IT, SHARE IT, JOIN US! TRAILER FOR ICELAND WRITERS RETREAT 1 year ago
- REPATRIATE 1 year ago Observations of a recent expat trying to repatriate in Washington DC: *Cicadas are loud. And when they are dead, I’m totally fascinated by their shiny fat heads. *Clouds form on the horizon when it is super hot, not because it … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Iceland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Iceland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Navigating Wonderland
12:26 PM December 14, 2012
Love this blog--such a great perspective on overseas life. Erica can do funny and touching at the same time.
13:44 PM December 14, 2012
Wonderful blog, Erica. I feel as though I'm sitting in a cafe in Reykjavik with you, sipping a cuppa.