Latest Blog Posts »
- A NEW JOB, A FAMILIAR PLACE, A FANTASTIC NEW ADVENTURE 1 year ago From behind a window on the second story of our house, I watched a racoon drop into the nook of our Tulip Poplar, the massive tree in our new front yard. We were all settling in, it seemed. The racoon … Continue reading →
- Visit My Guest Blog On The Travel Channel Website 1 year ago Blogging elsewhere today about Iceland Check out my piece on the Travel Channel blog, The Traveling Types, about writing in Iceland.
- Iceland Writers Retreat featuring Sara Wheeler 2 years ago Join us in Iceland this spring for the Iceland Writers Retreat. Acclaimed travel writer Sara Wheeler talks about IWR.
- WATCH IT, SHARE IT, JOIN US! TRAILER FOR ICELAND WRITERS RETREAT 2 years ago
- REPATRIATE 2 years ago Observations of a recent expat trying to repatriate in Washington DC: *Cicadas are loud. And when they are dead, I’m totally fascinated by their shiny fat heads. *Clouds form on the horizon when it is super hot, not because it … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Iceland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Iceland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Navigating Wonderland
12:26 PM December 14, 2012
Love this blog--such a great perspective on overseas life. Erica can do funny and touching at the same time.
13:44 PM December 14, 2012
Wonderful blog, Erica. I feel as though I'm sitting in a cafe in Reykjavik with you, sipping a cuppa.