Expats In Reykjavík Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Reykjavík Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Reykjavík expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Muse, Parent, Write, Explore: These writings from Reykjavik are brought to you by Erica J Green, a writer and editor living in Iceland.
Yessica occasionally blogs about being an expat in Iceland. But only when she's not watching YouTube clips of sleepy kittens or Rick Astley videos.
Kitty moved from London to Reykjavik and blogs about it
I moved from Brooklyn, New York to Reykjavík, Iceland to start studying Icelandic as a Second Language at the University of Iceland.
Brit Abroad. Archaeologist. Tea drinker. Chocolate addict. Veggie. Rugby fan. Book Worm. Traveller. Animal-lover. PhD student. Lost in Iceland.
3154 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Lost in Silver Fern (04 July)
- Cheers Blondie (27 June)
- Our Swiss experience (24 June)
- rustikatie - my escape to France (15 June)
- Gracefully Expat (13 June)
- Guadeloupe Travel Blog (10 June)
- Todd Talk in Ecuador (10 June)
- A Broader Tale (09 June)
- THE GREENER SPOT (01 June)
- local-kiwi-alien (31 May)