Latest Blog Posts »
- Somewhere over the Rainbow Nation 2 days ago It's a long while since I have been to the rainbow nation in fact it's been a while that i have been out of Africa. Aberdeen to Cape town is along flight fortunately this time it was business class and the inflight service and food were excellent ( KLM and Dutch efficiency).
- Anonymous Powell was right 1 week ago Last night I watched again the film Anonymous. Firstly, irrespective of one's views on the subject matter it is a beautifully crafted film, the acting is fantastic, the cinematography compelling the period London and the representations of the Elizabethan court and theatre from a visual perspective...
- Radio Devon 1 week ago On Friday I was fortunate to be invited back to appear on the Judie Spiers show on BBC Radio Devon.
- My spear o' clouds unfold 1 week ago Two days ago,
- Freedom and Democracy as long as you agree with us 2 weeks ago I have just returned from a month at sea, a this is why the blog has been silent for a similar amount of time. The owners or charterers of the vessel on which I was, have as is not un common, Internet filters, these particular people have for some reasons decided that anything that constitutes a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nick Roddy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!