Expats In Douala Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Douala Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Douala expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Nick Roddy, an expat living in Cameroon, also the author of "A Woman of Africa"
Away From Africa's goal is to share everyday moments - with humor - after 12 years living in Cameroon (West Central Africa) as an Afican wife, and an ongoing relationship with my African "in-laws".
Blog on living and travelling in Cameroon and travels to other central and west African countries.
3154 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Lost in Silver Fern (04 July)
- Cheers Blondie (27 June)
- Our Swiss experience (24 June)
- rustikatie - my escape to France (15 June)
- Gracefully Expat (13 June)
- Guadeloupe Travel Blog (10 June)
- Todd Talk in Ecuador (10 June)
- A Broader Tale (09 June)
- THE GREENER SPOT (01 June)
- local-kiwi-alien (31 May)