Expats In Douala Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Douala Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Douala expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Nick Roddy, an expat living in Cameroon, also the author of "A Woman of Africa"
Away From Africa's goal is to share everyday moments - with humor - after 12 years living in Cameroon (West Central Africa) as an Afican wife, and an ongoing relationship with my African "in-laws".
Blog on living and travelling in Cameroon and travels to other central and west African countries.
3175 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Oddities and Ends (13 September)
- Mama In Scrubs (13 September)
- Thailand Travel Guide - Blog (12 September)
- rattle babble battle (10 September)
- Sonia Cave (10 September)
- Bedrock (10 September)
- Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost. (05 September)
- Aussian (28 August)
- Being A Mama Abroad (25 August)
- A road less travelled (19 August)