Away from Africa
Latest Blog Posts »
- A few photos from the book From the Hut to the Modern Home 6 days ago These are a few of the images that have been chosen for the book "De La Case A La Villa"
- "From the Hut to the Modern Home" book campaign 2 weeks ago
- Barbershops and hairdressers 3 weeks ago In Cameroon, as in other Sub-Saharan African countries, barbershops used to have painted signs showing several haircut styles. At some point the museum world started paying attention and suddenly these signs were popping up in museum stores. The last two times I was in Cameroon I realized the...
- Dr. Erik Nordman - Sustainability specialist in Kenya 1 month ago Sometimes it really seems like there are just a few degrees of separation between all of us humans. Recently I attended a celebration with colleagues I hadn't had a chance to chat with yet, and found out that one colleague's son, Erik Nordman, was currently residing in Kenya (his dad had just gone...
- Interview with William Siegmann in January 2010 2 months ago (This post was originally written for the Sosauce.com site, not in existence anymore. William Siegmann, sadly, passed away in November 2011.) William Siegmann (photo by Adam Husted, Brooklyn Museum) I first heard about William Siegmann through Sally Williams, Public Information Officer at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Away from Africa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!