Away from Africa
Latest Blog Posts »
- African Travel Association congress in Buea, Cameroon 3 weeks ago Opening Gala Dinner The following information was provided by the ATA after a successful event in Cameroon in October 2013. AFRICA TRAVEL ASSOCIATION 38TH
- African puppets 2 months ago A photo gallery of new African puppets by Vickie Fr
- Ifeoma Anyaeji - "Transmogrification" at Skoto Gallery, NYC 3 months ago Detail Skoto Gallery has unfailingly shown high quality art in New York since 1992. The gallery’s specialty is African contemporary art, and Skoto was the first to provide an NYC space to El Anatsui, for example, whose art is now displayed in many museums worldwide. The current...
- Doual'art - a Cameroon center of art 3 months ago During our recent stay in Cameroon, we were fortunate to find a group exhibition showing at Doual'art, the cultural center in downtown Douala. This is one of the rare, if not the only, nonprofit exhibition spaces in Cameroon. It is managed by Marilyn Douala Bell and Didier Schaub, located in the...
- Portraits of contributors to our book campaign: Raphael Sack-Tina, Bruce Maier, Rolande Hodel, Frédérique Hervet 4 months ago Raphael Sack-TinaRaphael Sack-Tina attended high school in Douala, Cameroon at the Lyc
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Away from Africa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!