Latest Blog Posts »
- Ask Bee: Young and Single in Jeddah 1 week ago We have a great bunch of readers at Jeddah Blog who we simply love hearing from. They send us suggestions, queries, information, and even ask us for advice. They are our sounding board, and they provide constant feedback on all the material we work so hard to bring to you. In days gone by,...
- Opening: Ali Ferzat & Emy Kat Solo Exhibitions 1 week ago Two upcoming exhibitions this April by Ali Ferzat and Emy Kat at the Athr Art Gallery, Jeddah. ECHOES Ali Ferzat Solo Exhibition Opening: Sunday, 13th of April, 2014 at 7.30 pm Exhibition Dates: 13 – 30 April, 2014 5th Floor, Space 01, Athr Gallery Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Let’s speak all...
- Indian Food Festival in Jeddah 2 weeks ago In the mood for something hot and spicy this weekend? The Indian Consulate will be hosting an Indian Food Festival to satisfy your taste buds. Entrance is free, and for families only. Food can be purchased from various stalls set up by restaurants. Thanks to Asim Zeeshan from the SIBN (Saudi...
- Educational Guided Tour to Organic & Health Food Store 2 weeks ago Join Detox Expert and Holistic Nutritional Coach Hanane Serhan and Holistic Life Coach Alicia Ali, on a fully guided tour to Jeddah’s number 1 Organic and Health Foods Store. Venturing into a Health food store without guidance and deep understanding, either in The Kingdom or any other country,...
- Don't Shop...Adopt! 2 weeks ago At some point in time, especially if you have children, you will have considered the idea of having a pet. It is all too easy to go to a pet store in Jeddah and pick one up, however is this really the best one can do? In this blog post, animal lover and founder of […]
Contest Entries »
- Jeddah's Top Desserts - Our Pick of the Best! Expat Blog Awards 2013 Don’t we all agree that a hard day’s work should be rewarded? After a busy day, I for one am completely up for a decadent cup of coffee along with a squidgy, hot-from-the-oven kinda dessert. This is one indulgence your taste buds will thank you...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Saudi Arabia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Saudi Arabia!Copy and paste code to display the Saudi Arabia Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Saudi Arabia Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Saudi Arabia!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 53 reviews on Jeddah Blog
08:24 AM November 25, 2012
I am very please that Jeddah Blog was nominated for an award by Expats Blog. The posts have been informative and helpful. All the best to their continued efforts.
08:59 AM November 25, 2012
No words just love jeddah blog...
21:43 PM November 25, 2012
Jeddah blog is always my first reference for knowing about thing and events in Saudi Arabia. All what I need is found. A question and its answer. It could be the next Google!!!!
10:07 AM November 26, 2012
This blog is a life saver for anyone new to Jeddah :) I was browsing the blog even before I had landed in the town and I urge anyone coming to Jeddah (and tired of hearing all the negative rants) to visit the blog and prepare to be intrigued by the things this amazing city has to offer!
10:36 AM November 26, 2012
Jeddah blog is a one-stop shop for all you need to know about the latest happenings in Jeddah. It caters equally well for the needs of the casual diner looking for an appropriate place to eat out, as well a more serious reader interested in exploring the art and culture landscape of this historic city. I find the content to be always balanced and well researched. Well done, Jeddah blog team for this wonderful contribution to the cyberspace!
11:20 AM November 26, 2012
i like Jeddah blog because it is full of knowledge,,,,what ever i want to know about Jeddah i found here.ALL THE BEST.
12:11 PM November 26, 2012
Jeddah Blog filled a gap that was required for information in Jeddah. Whilst there are other sites in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah Blog actually provides great information about living and working in Jeddah. Its not just about stories of one persons experience, its about a community, its a true resource and its fabulous .It's THE How to, where to ,when to and why to for Jeddah... Its creators are honest, passionate and savvy .
12:35 PM November 26, 2012
Love Jeddah Blog - I have been able to get so much information from them - couldn't have done it without them - very appreciative that they go to all that trouble :)
12:41 PM November 26, 2012
i just love to knowing about jeddah
13:11 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog.Keep it up!
13:59 PM November 26, 2012
Jeddah Blog is an amazing website with all the latest and greatest events and stories, I read all the posts on the website and its Facebook page and each one's more interesting than the next. It helps me learn more about the city I live in, where you don't get that far socially without something like it. Keep it up!
17:36 PM November 26, 2012
ALL THE BEST. love to know about jeddah
20:23 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog MaashaAllah! Something different and an opportunity for Muslim women to take part in sharing experiences and finding about the hidden things of Jeddah! We like to see a lot of Anosha Vakani, she lights the blog up maashaAllah! Overall, a very good effort!
21:56 PM November 26, 2012
It's a very informative blog and if you want to know whats happening in Jeddah all you have to do is open your web browser and type "jeddah-blog.com" and that's it :)
18:12 PM November 27, 2012
All the best Jeddah Blog
18:58 PM November 27, 2012
Keep up the good work - your posts are great to follow.
13:16 PM November 28, 2012
Jeddah Blog is one of the best informative blogs. It is a one stop place to know what all is happening in Jeddah. Very happy it's nominated and BEST OF LUCK to them!
19:07 PM November 28, 2012
The best place to look for when you need to know about anything happening in Jeddah. Thy helped me promot my exhibition. Keep up the good work, Thanks
19:24 PM November 28, 2012
This great blog has helped me reach out to wonderful people. They were so generous to have me post about my Arabic classes on their page. Two thumbs up for Jeddah Blog :)
22:54 PM November 29, 2012
a lovely and informative blog.....
09:18 AM November 30, 2012
10:00 AM November 30, 2012
Amazing team running a very informative Blog in Jeddah
12:14 PM November 30, 2012
Although i am living in Riyadh, Jeddah Blog is very informative for me also
14:32 PM November 30, 2012
All the best!!
17:23 PM November 30, 2012
Jeddah Blog deserve to win! Best of luck c:
19:09 PM November 30, 2012
07:47 AM December 01, 2012
What I like about Jeddah Blog is the energy and enthusiasm you get from its team. There are lots of blogs about Saudi Arabia which focus on the problems, but this is the only one to bring out the positive for those of us living here. It's extremely helpful (for example the schools list) and lets us know what's happening in Jeddah in terms of courses, activities, funfairs and plays. A lot of people I know are now referring to Jeddah Blog as their source of happenings in the city. Keep it up!
08:17 AM December 01, 2012
very intresing and informative blog .... well done jeddah blog
10:39 AM December 01, 2012
One of the best and most professional blogs to work with in Jeddah!
11:52 AM December 01, 2012
It has everything u want to know about Jeddah looking forward to see more ...move on with all the best
14:40 PM December 01, 2012
Jeddah Blog is a great source for news about cultural, social and sport activities. It helps the Jeddah Expats to stayinformed!
16:51 PM December 02, 2012
An excellent blog that informs us abt such diverse aspects of Jeddah. Even though Ive been living here for almost all of my life, I keep on finding new stuff about the city :) Good luck Jeddah Blog!!
19:51 PM December 02, 2012
Jeddah Blog is AMAZING
20:08 PM December 02, 2012
I love Jeddah blog coz you can find good helper for what ever you want. Thanh you Jeddah blog :)
04:52 AM December 03, 2012
A very good effort.
06:11 AM December 03, 2012
Jeddah Blog is doing a great job ! Thumbs up !
08:17 AM December 03, 2012
Somebody should really start a blog like this for Lahore! It's perfect for anybody in Jeddah!
10:14 AM December 03, 2012
JEDDAH blog is the BEST!!
10:25 AM December 03, 2012
I dont know where I would be without this blog. An expat living in a conservative society, Jeddah Blog has informed me of the latest up and runnings in the city. Many precious moments for my family have been due to outings planned around the events mentioned at JB. This is a highly useful spot for the murmurings of Jeddah, no matter how loud or quiet they may be.
13:00 PM December 03, 2012
Very informative blog.best of luck.
13:32 PM December 03, 2012
wonderful effort .. !
20:19 PM December 03, 2012
04:50 AM December 04, 2012
Awesome blog.. verry informative!
11:36 AM December 04, 2012
Love that Jeddah Blog is absolutely bursting with the most interesting happenings in Jeddah! It's a lovely reference guide and never fails to amaze with surprising information on the city.
12:25 PM December 04, 2012
Im new in jeddah and im glad that i came across jeddah blog. now its like i have always known this city. thanks to jeddah blog. cheers
14:21 PM December 04, 2012
I read the blog regularly and it has been a great help for me living in Jeddah! Keep up the great work!!!
09:11 AM December 05, 2012
Informative without being judgemental. It has grown by leaps and bounds, would keep an eye on how it progresses ! they do get my *thumbs up*
10:22 AM December 05, 2012
hardworks pay off now. Jeddah Blog worth it!
10:34 AM December 05, 2012
One of the best blogs I've come across!
10:32 AM December 06, 2012
Jeddah blog is the best.
18:31 PM December 06, 2012
Love reading it.
08:34 AM December 21, 2012
Jeddah Blog is a really great site that covers the bride of the Red Sea like no other site does.
19:45 PM December 24, 2012
It's a very informative blog