Latest Blog Posts »
- Barlingual is back! 2 months ago First Barlingual of 2013 click here to reserve your space
- 2013 Boat Parade - Caravana de los Deseos 4 months ago On the first weekend of the year, the city of Rosario hosts its annual boat parade – “La Caravana de los Deseos” This year, the event will take place on Saturday 5th January 2013 from
- Summer in Rosario 6 months ago Summer in Rosario tends to be quite warm (with temperature above 30C
- Rosario Walking Tours - Zone 1 - River 7 months ago Things to do in Rosario- Walking Tours Rosario could be divided up in 4 areas and depending on your interest or the weather you could explore a zone in half a day. Zone 1 – River walk This is my personal favourite! I invite you to discover
- In Rosario for the Wallabies Game? 8 months ago The final game of the Rugby Championship will witness the Pumas and Australia Wallabies in Rosario. The game takes place in Rosario’s Gigante Arroyito Stadium on Saturday 6th October 2012. Game:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Rosario Connection
17:25 PM November 29, 2012
If I was travelling to Rosario I would find this a very useful blog ..... great to find the information all in one place. And the various descriptions, the information about places to stay and things to do and the gallery of images sell the destination well. Rosario looks very attractive and it has been positioned in a personal way ..... a geat blog and an interesting place that is now on my list of things to do before I die. Definitely 5 stars.
23:18 PM November 29, 2012
This blog is very resourceful. As a beginner with the spanish language, the fact the site was in English and French helped me discover Rosario and know what to expect before I arrived there to visit a friend. I like the pictures, articles and the meeting group Aperosario for French expats in Rosario.
12:35 PM December 04, 2012
Eventhough, I am from Rosario, I think Sabine's work is great for those who come to visit and probably stay :)
22:46 PM December 11, 2012
Great blog! Always updated on the most interesting events going on in Rosario. For u who are travelling and wishing to know where to go in Argentina, it's fantastic to find such quality info! It really encouraged me to stop in Rosario and check out the amazing and diverse activities the city treasures! I'm always posted on new things going on in Rosario. Great page, great interaction. I just love it!
23:14 PM December 11, 2012
I love this blog.It's very interesting to know how expats see the city! Great information and advices.
23:36 PM December 11, 2012
Great Blog! I went earlier this year in Argentina and found sabine's blog very interesting and helpful.There wasn't much info about Rosario on internet but luckily I came across her blog.
00:02 AM December 12, 2012
Rosario is an amazing city, but it has be discovered. It does not show off its beauty. Rosario Connection is a great blog that helps you understand the city, see its real face and fall in love, over and over again.
02:08 AM December 12, 2012
Really helpful information for me living here in Rosario as a new expat! Great blog!
10:49 AM December 12, 2012
Sabine is an inspiration to all expats! Her blog is always full of helpful information - from where to eat to where to study, what to do and how to do it, she has all the tips! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences Sabine and helping our experiences to be a bit easier than your pioneer blazed trail!
13:17 PM December 12, 2012
I love so much the blog, it's a great place to find out what is happening in Rosario. It makes me want to live in Rosario !
13:38 PM December 12, 2012
I think it's excellent that Sabine is making information about Rosario available to a wider audience. Argentina has so many great destinations, but it can be difficult for the non-Spanish speaker to learn more about attractions, restaurants, activities, etc. If you're looking to travel to or live in Rosario, this site has got you covered.
13:48 PM December 12, 2012
Such a great resource, I check it before I go out!
14:19 PM December 12, 2012
A fantastic blog with useful tips,info about Rosario like the walking tours - the River Walk was also my favourite, recommend it!
15:46 PM December 12, 2012
As an ex pat living in Rosario I always go to Rosario Connection as a reference point. Great blog!!
16:55 PM December 12, 2012
A nice blog, great to discover Rosario!
20:25 PM December 14, 2012
I love this blog. Really helpful information!!!