Latest Blog Posts »
- "Julio Marc" Provincial Museum 5 months ago Through its important collection, the Museum preserves, researches and disseminate local, regional and national history. It houses many artefacts form various South American cultures. Located in the heart of the Independence Park, it has more than 30 rooms housing artefacts of Hispanic art,...
- Decorative Arts Museum "Firma and Odile Estevez" 5 months ago Former private house filled with amazing and eclectic artworks turned museum. The Firma y Odilo Estévez Municipal Decorative Art Museum (in Spanish, Museo de Arte Decorativo Firma y Odilo Estévez) is the former home of the Estévez family in Rosario, Argentina, which was donated to the...
- Macro - Museum of Contemporary Arts Rosario 4 months ago It is the most important collection of contemporary art in Argentina. The Macro owes its creation to the desire to display some key artworks by contemporary artists, such as the etchings of the “Juanito Laguna” series by Antonio Berni (rewarded at the Venice Biennale in 1962), The “Concepto...
- Fine Arts Museum "Juan B. Castagnino" 4 months ago Facing the Independence Park, it is the most important museum outside Buenos Aires. In its beautiful building, opened in 1936, is displayed an amazing fine art collection with over 3,000 works of art. It has a temporary collection and two permanent collections: European Paintings from the fifteenth...
- Teaching English in Rosario 4 months ago English-speaking jobs in Rosario Teaching English may not be your best option in Buenos Aires as there is a lot of competition from Argentines who are well educated and have good commands of English and also from native English speakers who are tempted to live the South American adventure and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Rosario Connection
17:25 PM November 29, 2012
If I was travelling to Rosario I would find this a very useful blog ..... great to find the information all in one place. And the various descriptions, the information about places to stay and things to do and the gallery of images sell the destination well. Rosario looks very attractive and it has been positioned in a personal way ..... a geat blog and an interesting place that is now on my list of things to do before I die. Definitely 5 stars.
23:18 PM November 29, 2012
This blog is very resourceful. As a beginner with the spanish language, the fact the site was in English and French helped me discover Rosario and know what to expect before I arrived there to visit a friend. I like the pictures, articles and the meeting group Aperosario for French expats in Rosario.
12:35 PM December 04, 2012
Eventhough, I am from Rosario, I think Sabine's work is great for those who come to visit and probably stay :)
22:46 PM December 11, 2012
Great blog! Always updated on the most interesting events going on in Rosario. For u who are travelling and wishing to know where to go in Argentina, it's fantastic to find such quality info! It really encouraged me to stop in Rosario and check out the amazing and diverse activities the city treasures! I'm always posted on new things going on in Rosario. Great page, great interaction. I just love it!
23:14 PM December 11, 2012
I love this blog.It's very interesting to know how expats see the city! Great information and advices.
23:36 PM December 11, 2012
Great Blog! I went earlier this year in Argentina and found sabine's blog very interesting and helpful.There wasn't much info about Rosario on internet but luckily I came across her blog.
00:02 AM December 12, 2012
Rosario is an amazing city, but it has be discovered. It does not show off its beauty. Rosario Connection is a great blog that helps you understand the city, see its real face and fall in love, over and over again.
02:08 AM December 12, 2012
Really helpful information for me living here in Rosario as a new expat! Great blog!
10:49 AM December 12, 2012
Sabine is an inspiration to all expats! Her blog is always full of helpful information - from where to eat to where to study, what to do and how to do it, she has all the tips! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences Sabine and helping our experiences to be a bit easier than your pioneer blazed trail!
13:17 PM December 12, 2012
I love so much the blog, it's a great place to find out what is happening in Rosario. It makes me want to live in Rosario !
13:38 PM December 12, 2012
I think it's excellent that Sabine is making information about Rosario available to a wider audience. Argentina has so many great destinations, but it can be difficult for the non-Spanish speaker to learn more about attractions, restaurants, activities, etc. If you're looking to travel to or live in Rosario, this site has got you covered.
13:48 PM December 12, 2012
Such a great resource, I check it before I go out!
14:19 PM December 12, 2012
A fantastic blog with useful tips,info about Rosario like the walking tours - the River Walk was also my favourite, recommend it!
15:46 PM December 12, 2012
As an ex pat living in Rosario I always go to Rosario Connection as a reference point. Great blog!!
16:55 PM December 12, 2012
A nice blog, great to discover Rosario!
20:25 PM December 14, 2012
I love this blog. Really helpful information!!!