Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cookbook Review: Florentine, The True Cuisine of Florence by Emiko Davies 1 week ago I recently received a copy of Emiko Davies ‘s cookbook, Florentine, The True Cuisine of Florence. It is filled with her favorite recipes from living in and around Florence. Like me, she got some of her inspiration for the … Read more The post Cookbook Review: Florentine, The True Cuisine of...
- Divine Days- Livorno 3 weeks ago There is nothing I love more than a food festival except perhaps being by the sea. When the two worlds collide, I am ecstatic! I saw that one of my favorite towns on the Tuscan Coast was having a 3 … Read more The post Divine Days- Livorno appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Day Tripping from Florence- Prato- #eatPrato 2 months ago The Medici family always knew a good thing. 300 years ago, they created the wine producing region of Carmignano. Carmignano is part of the province of Prato, just outside of Florence. I have several favorite restaurants and bakeries, shops and … Read more The post Day Tripping from Florence-...
- Certaldo Alto- My Hood 2 months ago I am a real city girl or so I thought. After 20 years of living in downtown Florence, the noise and air pollution got to me and we moved out to the countryside. We actually bought a tiny 1/2 of … Read more The post Certaldo Alto- My Hood appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Sweet Home- Toscana 4 months ago Flying to California a month ago, I had an epiphany. I am the matriarch of my family AND I have no HOME in California. Thirty-two years ago, I bought a one way ticket to France. Little did I know that … Read more The post Sweet Home- Toscana appeared first on Divina Cucina.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!