Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Federico's Sage Pesto 3 days ago Winter is here and there is no basil left in the garden, freezing temperatures have killed off almost everything. But so far, we have missed the snow. Puglia and Sicily were hit hard. While watching the weather report on the … Read more The post Federico’s Sage Pesto appeared first on Divina...
- Culatello Di Zibello- Italian Treasures 1 week ago I was amazed at this intricate tying of the Culatello di Zibello outside of Parma. It is one of the most precious ( expensive) prosciuttos that exists in Italy. It is made using the central part of the back hams, … Read more The post Culatello Di Zibello- Italian Treasures appeared first on...
- Ivana's Bread Bakery 1 week ago For 20 years I lived just in front of the Mercato Centrale in Florence. What a blessing. Such a choice for ingredients and shopping. In front of the market, hidden behind the stands selling leather, is one of my favorite … Read more The post Ivana’s Bread Bakery appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Lost Recipes-Salame Dolce 2 weeks ago This is one of my favorites to keep in the freezer as a back-up dessert! Richer and fancier versions sold in pastry shops now have melted chocolate and chopped nuts added to make it more of a candy version. Rolling … Read more The post Lost Recipes-Salame Dolce appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Trattoria Mario's Ribollita 3 weeks ago Trattoria Mario’s is a home away from home for almost all the students that come to the study abroad programs in Florence. This tiny family trattoria began as a fiaschetteria 4 generations ago. These small family trattorias, passed from … Read more The post Trattoria Mario’s Ribollita...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!