Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Truffled Farro Salad-Chicchi 3 days ago Ages ago on a trip down to Umbria, we stayed in a castle hotel run by locals that has restored the abandoned castle. We dined there one night. Chef Donatella Lauteri, the young wizard in the kitchen, shared this incredible recipe … Read more The post Truffled Farro Salad-Chicchi appeared first...
- Garden to Table- Eggplant 6 days ago When summer hits, we are also hit with a glut of vegetables from the garden. Actually not MY garden. We learned that we just cannot keep up with raising and eating as much as a few plants produce and we … Read more The post Garden to Table- Eggplant appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Seasonal Recipes- Grapes 2 weeks ago This summer was killer hot. The hottest summer in 30 years. It wouldn’t be so bad if Italians used ice in their drinks and liked air conditioning. For me, just a little too extreme! But, August 15 is the breaking … Read more The post Seasonal Recipes- Grapes appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Amatriciana Sauce- My Way 2 weeks ago I don’t want to start any fights, so up front just let me say that this is NOT the traditional way they make Amatriciana sauce in the town of Amatrice or in Rome. But in Italy, there are as many … Read more The post Amatriciana Sauce- My Way appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Bless this Kitchen- San Lorenzo 3 weeks ago August 10th is the feast day of San Lorenzo, he is considered patron saint of cooks as well as the poor and librarians. He was grilled alive so is depicted with a grill by his side and often holding a … Read more The post Bless this Kitchen- San Lorenzo appeared first on Divina Cucina.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!