Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Day Tripping from Florence- Prato- #eatPrato 2 weeks ago The Medici family always knew a good thing. 300 years ago, they created the wine producing region of Carmignano. Carmignano is part of the province of Prato, just outside of Florence. I have several favorite restaurants and bakeries, shops and … Read more The post Day Tripping from Florence-...
- Certaldo Alto- My Hood 1 month ago I am a real city girl or so I thought. After 20 years of living in downtown Florence, the noise and air pollution got to me and we moved out to the countryside. We actually bought a tiny 1/2 of … Read more The post Certaldo Alto- My Hood appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Sweet Home- Toscana 3 months ago Flying to California a month ago, I had an epiphany. I am the matriarch of my family AND I have no HOME in California. Thirty-two years ago, I bought a one way ticket to France. Little did I know that … Read more The post Sweet Home- Toscana appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Artisans - Filippo Romagnoli - Woodworker 4 months ago While doing research for my Taste Chianti App, which includes places to eat, drink, shop and stay. I discovered a wonderful artisan right near my house. foto by Francesco Pistelli- Tavernelle val di Pesa Facebook works in mysterious ways. … Read more The post Artisans – Filippo Romagnoli...
- Gnudi- Naked Ravioli 4 months ago Recipe names are funny, this is a personal favorite, naked ravioli. Naked? Yes, they have no pasta dough around them, so simply the classic spinach and ricotta filling made into a gnocchi like dumpling. In other area’s they are knows … Read more The post Gnudi- Naked Ravioli appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!