Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Out of the Kitchen into the World- Sicilian Artichokes 1 week ago I began my culinary professional life in the kitchen of a 5 star hotel in San Francisco, the Stanford Court Hotel. They were open to training me for the position when I told them I wanted to be a pastry … Read more The post Out of the Kitchen into the World- Sicilian Artichokes appeared first on...
- Sicily- On the Road 2 weeks ago We are in Sicily, my home away from home for a coast-to-coast tour. March 19th is the festival of San Giuseppe, St Joseph, so it is also Father’s day. But the San Giuseppe has a huge religious cult following and … Read more The post Sicily- On the Road appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- The New JOY OF COOKING- Don Pasta 2 weeks ago Recently food has moved from the kitchen to the stage, taking the message out to the public in a fun way to remind people of the joy of cooking and the pleasures found sharing a meal at the table. I … Read more The post The New JOY OF COOKING- Don Pasta appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Sicilian Flavors: Zucca Gialla- marinated pumpkin 3 weeks ago When I get ready to leave for a trip, I always leave my husband some of his favorite dishes. This marinated pumpkin is at the top of the list.The market inspires what I cook and this week at my farm … Read more The post Sicilian Flavors: Zucca Gialla- marinated pumpkin appeared first on Divina...
- Celebrate: San Giuseppe March 19 3 weeks ago I adore celebrations, especially in Italy as that means some special food is always being prepared. San Giuseppe, St Joseph’s day in Italy is especially important as it is Father’s Day (St Joseph, married to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Jesus’ … Read more The post Celebrate: San Giuseppe March...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!