Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sweet Home- Toscana 2 months ago Flying to California a month ago, I had an epiphany. I am the matriarch of my family AND I have no HOME in California. Thirty-two years ago, I bought a one way ticket to France. Little did I know that … Read more The post Sweet Home- Toscana appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Artisans - Filippo Romagnoli - Woodworker 4 months ago While doing research for my Taste Chianti App, which includes places to eat, drink, shop and stay. I discovered a wonderful artisan right near my house. foto by Francesco Pistelli- Tavernelle val di Pesa Facebook works in mysterious ways. … Read more The post Artisans – Filippo Romagnoli...
- Gnudi- Naked Ravioli 4 months ago Recipe names are funny, this is a personal favorite, naked ravioli. Naked? Yes, they have no pasta dough around them, so simply the classic spinach and ricotta filling made into a gnocchi like dumpling. In other area’s they are knows … Read more The post Gnudi- Naked Ravioli appeared first on...
- Food Markets in Tuscany 3 months ago When ever I go anywhere, the first place I want to see is the city market. If it is a large town, there will be a market in a building. Smaller towns have weekly markets in the small squares once … Read more The post Food Markets in Tuscany appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Taste Chianti- New APP 4 months ago 2016 has started off with a bang. Doors closing but new doors opening. I closed my teaching space to concentrate on my weeklong programs and offer “Divine Day Trips” Custom tours of the market, day trips into Chianti … Read more The post Taste Chianti- New APP appeared first on Divina Cucina.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!