Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Diva on the road 2 weeks ago I am just ending a USA trip and ready to head back. I began with the IACP culinary conference in Washington, DC. Always great to catch up with my collegues. Then flew up to New York and met my assistant … Read more The post Diva on the road appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Out of the Kitchen into the World- Sicilian Artichokes 2 months ago I began my culinary professional life in the kitchen of a 5 star hotel in San Francisco, the Stanford Court Hotel. They were open to training me for the position when I told them I wanted to be a pastry … Read more The post Out of the Kitchen into the World- Sicilian Artichokes appeared first on...
- Sicily- On the Road 2 months ago We are in Sicily, my home away from home for a coast-to-coast tour. March 19th is the festival of San Giuseppe, St Joseph, so it is also Father’s day. But the San Giuseppe has a huge religious cult following and … Read more The post Sicily- On the Road appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- The New JOY OF COOKING- Don Pasta 2 months ago Recently food has moved from the kitchen to the stage, taking the message out to the public in a fun way to remind people of the joy of cooking and the pleasures found sharing a meal at the table. I … Read more The post The New JOY OF COOKING- Don Pasta appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Sicilian Flavors: Zucca Gialla- marinated pumpkin 1 month ago When I get ready to leave for a trip, I always leave my husband some of his favorite dishes. This marinated pumpkin is at the top of the list.The market inspires what I cook and this week at my farm … Read more The post Sicilian Flavors: Zucca Gialla- marinated pumpkin appeared first on Divina...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!