Over a Tuscan Stove
Latest Blog Posts »
- Gnudi- Naked Ravioli 17 hours ago Recipe names are funny, this is a personal favorite, naked ravioli. Naked? Yes, they have no pasta dough around them, so simply the classic spinach and ricotta filling made into a gnocchi like dumpling. In other area’s they are knows … Read more The post Gnudi- Naked Ravioli appeared first on...
- Food Markets in Tuscany 3 days ago When ever I go anywhere, the first place I want to see is the city market. If it is a large town, there will be a market in a building. Smaller towns have weekly markets in the small squares once … Read more The post Food Markets in Tuscany appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Taste Chianti- New APP 1 week ago 2016 has started off with a bang. Doors closing but new doors opening. I closed my teaching space to concentrate on my weeklong programs and offer “Divine Day Trips” Custom tours of the market, day trips into Chianti … Read more The post Taste Chianti- New APP appeared first on Divina Cucina.
- Real Extra Virgin Olive Oil- what is it? 1 month ago When the 60 Minute special on olive oil fraud was shown on TV, I was immediately inundated with emails from past clients. To me, it is not news. I think everyone here knows that companies blend oil to create fake … Read more The post Real Extra Virgin Olive Oil- what is it? appeared first on...
- Pizza- Santarpia-That's Amore - Florence 2 months ago Florence is so lucky, master pizzaiolo, Giovanni Santarpia just opened tonight in Florence, located behind the Sant’Ambrogio market. I am not a huge pizza fan, as I find most places rush the process and make a heavy dough but Giovanni … Read more The post Pizza- Santarpia-That’s Amore –...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Over a Tuscan Stove has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!