Expats In Certaldo Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Certaldo Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Certaldo expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Judy began her career as a pastry chef in San Francisco and moved to Florence where she taught cooking for the students at Syracuse University. In 2008 Judy relocated to a house in the hills outside of Certaldo.
3154 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Lost in Silver Fern (04 July)
- Cheers Blondie (27 June)
- Our Swiss experience (24 June)
- rustikatie - my escape to France (15 June)
- Gracefully Expat (13 June)
- Guadeloupe Travel Blog (10 June)
- Todd Talk in Ecuador (10 June)
- A Broader Tale (09 June)
- THE GREENER SPOT (01 June)
- local-kiwi-alien (31 May)