Expats In Certaldo Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Certaldo Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Certaldo expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Judy began her career as a pastry chef in San Francisco and moved to Florence where she taught cooking for the students at Syracuse University. In 2008 Judy relocated to a house in the hills outside of Certaldo.
3069 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Between England & Iowa (28 September)
- Some People Juggle Geese (27 September)
- Bright lights of America (23 September)
- An Englishman in Lisbon (20 September)
- The Expat Angle (20 September)
- Maple Danish (15 September)
- Eifel Mausi - Your Go-To Expat (14 September)
- Cactus & Kiwi (14 September)
- My expat world (13 September)
- Mrs Froggy and Mr Eagle (09 September)