ImagedEvent - People Places Photography
Latest Blog Posts »
- Va Bene 4 years ago It’s Italian, of course. Pasta you pick, then you pick the sauce. They have pizza, more on that later. I feel like Rachel Ray and the Food Channel. It’s pretty inexpensive and actually tastes pretty good. I got the carbonara … Continue reading →
- Yabany 4 years ago Well, I’m not Japanese. And I’m not a fan of Sushi. There are few Chinese options. So Teriyaki beef makes the grade. It’s salty (very) sweet, crisp and hot. I did in fact have the tempura shrimp. The shrimp are … Continue reading →
- Ice Cream Bars 4 years ago There are only so many places where you can waste calories. If my kids were still little, we would have gone through every flavor by now. Since they are grown and not accompanying me, it seems that the desire … Continue reading →
- Moroccan 4 years ago There’s a Moroccan place in the fast food line up. I got lamb. It was little meat and mostly bone. The vegetables were plain and large cut. I got couscous because that’s what I craved. Let’s not go there again.
- Juice Bar 4 years ago My first try at custom blending, I asked for lemon, pineapple, and banana. At least the color was ok. The taste was a little too tart. There are no signs. But I found that I was sitting in the family, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on ImagedEvent - People Places Photography
20:39 PM November 18, 2012
Cant believe Fuddruckers is still around, it was my favourite burger-place back in 1995. /Masalama
18:42 PM November 25, 2012
Great blog Victor. Great insights into Jeddah from the eyes of an expat.