ImagedEvent - People Places Photography
Latest Blog Posts »
- Va Bene 5 months ago It’s Italian, of course. Pasta you pick, then you pick the sauce. They have pizza, more on that later. I feel like Rachel Ray and the Food Channel. It’s pretty inexpensive and actually tastes pretty good. I got the carbonara … Continue reading →
- Yabany 5 months ago Well, I’m not Japanese. And I’m not a fan of Sushi. There are few Chinese options. So Teriyaki beef makes the grade. It’s salty (very) sweet, crisp and hot. I did in fact have the tempura shrimp. The shrimp are … Continue reading →
- Ice Cream Bars 5 months ago
- Moroccan 5 months ago There’s a Moroccan place in the fast food line up. I got lamb. It was little meat and mostly bone. The vegetables were plain and large cut. I got couscous because that’s what I craved. Let’s not go there again.
- Juice Bar 5 months ago My first try at custom blending, I asked for lemon, pineapple, and banana. At least the color was ok. The taste was a little too tart. There are no signs. But I found that I was sitting in the family, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on ImagedEvent - People Places Photography
20:39 PM November 18, 2012
Cant believe Fuddruckers is still around, it was my favourite burger-place back in 1995. /Masalama
18:42 PM November 25, 2012
Great blog Victor. Great insights into Jeddah from the eyes of an expat.