Latest Blog Posts »
- Stomach snafu vs. peppers. Anyone want to place a bet? 4 weeks ago Food is our great connector. No matter where you go, you can start a conversation about food and nearly everyone will have something to say about it. I think it’s a fair assumption, judging by Facebook and Instagram (should I be following you? please leave me your handle or drop a note on mine,...
- If you give a girl a strep throat, AKA clinic report, Queens, NY edition 3 months ago I should have known as I was lying on the floor because it was where I dropped when I decided I couldn’t move any farther, that something was wrong. I thought maybe I had a cold, despite the fact that I had no cold symptoms. No runny nose, no watery eyes, no cough, no sneezing. […]
- The woman who saved my artichoke 4 months ago A different kind of feria report. As some of you may know, as I’ve mentioned it here, and in real life, I’m dealing with what I have referred to as a “stomach snafu.” It seems to be histamine intolerance and I won’t bore you with the details, but a lot of my formerly favorite foods, […]
- Santiago Carnaval Report. Dancers and Cuchiflies and Chaya, oh my! 5 months ago At any event in Chile, you are sure to find people selling something. Some of these people live mainly outside of the formal economy, selling different things at events and wherever crowds are likely to gather. Others are supplementing what they make at their regular job. You can find them outside...
- New-to-me Santiago Feria Report 7 months ago Oh, the feria. If there’s a constant in my life, and you are also in my life, you know I live by the feria. Cheaper fruit and veg, no long lines, and truthfully, it’s just one of the joys for me of living in Chile. I am still mid-snafu re: stomach, so most of what […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Chile Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Chile!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Bearshapedsphere has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!