BCN Blog from Barcelona Travel Guide
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sculptural Metallic Leaves in Barcelona - Fubiz™ 1 day ago See on Scoop.it – Barcelona Expert Spanish teams from b720 Arquitectos firm have redesigned the architecture and design market outside Barcelona named Els Encants Vells. Creating an impressive sc. simonharris‘s insight: Shame it lets the rain in!!! See on www.fubiz.netRead more →
- Dec 8, Gaudi in Barcelona - Major Buildings in the Catalan Capital 1878-1926 1 day ago See on Scoop.it – Barcelona Expert The list of buildings by Gaudí in Barcelona begins in 1878 on completing studies at the Escola Provincial d’Arquitectura and finish with the Sagrada Familia, which he worked until his death in 1926. simonharris‘s…Read more →
- HP Discover Barcelona Blogger Roll Call - The HP Blog Hub 4 days ago See on Scoop.it – Barcelona Expert We’re bringing another great group of bloggers to HP Discover in Barcelona and I want to let you know who they all are so you can follow their blogs and what they have to…Read more →
- FCB Penya Holiday Party December 14th! : The Official NYC FC ... 4 days ago See on Scoop.it – Barcelona Expert Barcelona en Navidad Penyistes! Join us Saturday, December 14th from 4:00 to 7:00 pm for our Penya Holiday Party! Start with the game against Villareal at 2:00pm and then stay for the holiday celebration!…Read more →
- Christmas Market Shopping in Barcelona | Barcelona Travel Blog ... 4 days ago See on Scoop.it – Barcelona Expert Exploring the different Christmas markets of Barcelona. simonharris‘s insight: Best ones are Santa Llúcia outside the Cathedral and the one at the Sagrada Familia! See on www.barcelonacitytours.comRead more →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 19 reviews on BCN Blog from Barcelona Travel Guide
12:30 PM October 15, 2012
A relatively new, baby blog but one that is growing very quickly. Jam packed full of valuable information about the wonderful city of Barcelona. It will be my first port of call when I plan my next trip to Barcelona!
12:42 PM October 15, 2012
Relative newcomer but looks very promising. Easy to read articles & useful info for first time visitors. Additionally there's an interesting twist on a travel blog with an expat view of the political situation that is currently in the news so much.
13:05 PM October 15, 2012
Whether you agree or disagree with Simon's viewpoint on the Catalan Independence issue, what is undeniable is his knowledge and passion for what he writes. His hotel and transport guides are essential reading for anyone considering a visit.
17:45 PM October 15, 2012
My favourite Barcelona blog - professional and opinionated. Everything that makes a great blog.
11:42 AM October 17, 2012
Welcome to Simon Harris' Barcelona - a very different place from standard travel guide Barcelona but one which is just as, if not more, alluring.
07:41 AM October 18, 2012
This is far from a typical hotels, bars, restaurants and activities type destination blog. If you want to know the real Barcelona, with all the warty politics and history thrown in, then follow this is the one to watch.
10:55 AM October 19, 2012
This is the best blog about Catalonia!
18:04 PM October 19, 2012
Liked is good
18:09 PM October 19, 2012
The accompanying Barcelona Travel Guide site is the most reliable source of Barcelona tourist information on Internet
18:11 PM October 19, 2012
Great discussion of a politically difficult situation.
18:13 PM October 19, 2012
Great blog from a guy who knows enough that you might think he was a native of Catalonia. You can find all the best info here.
18:16 PM October 19, 2012
Great blog, very knowledgeable and easy to understand for first time visitors
18:18 PM October 19, 2012
this is one of the best that i have seen, precise accurate and sensible
23:38 PM October 19, 2012
Great blog and even I good understand the points of view. With warm regards, Ruud.
11:25 AM October 20, 2012
Great information! Makes you feel at home!
12:24 PM October 20, 2012
Pretty interesting blog, Simon. Thanks for teaching Expats about Catalonia!!
04:54 AM November 02, 2012
14:28 PM November 05, 2012
If you need to know something about Barcelona - don´t just look at the ordinary tourist guides - seek out Simon´s offerings instead. What he doesn´t know about Barcelona and the Catalan Independence issue, isn´t worth knowing. Five star blog!
19:21 PM November 07, 2012
Well written and extremely well researched, this blog has the makings of a definitive resource on Barcelona for both tourist and resident.