Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of Martinez on Montjuic.... 4 days ago Martinez Restaurante, situated on Montjuic, is definitely the fanciest chiringuito in town. From the deck outside where you can have a drink and play fussball to the fun but sophisticated restaurant inside that serves a delicious paella accompanied by a breath taking view over Barcelona. UN...
- ...because of a rare full 'blood moon' rising over Barcelona.... 1 week ago UN BESO: a rare and beautiful full 'blood moon', X
- ...because of another breathtaking sunset.... 1 week ago UN BESO: beatuiful Barcelona, X
- ...because this is what the Sagrada Familia will look like when finished.... 2 weeks ago Amazing!Click on the link below to see the building of the rest of the Sagrada Familia, estimated completion, 2026.Sagrada Familia Finished 2026UN BESO: a finished Sagrada Familia, X
- ...because Vegemite was lost, but now has been found again... 3 weeks ago ...thanks to shared information, a store that sells Vegemite in Barcelona has been located. And not only do they sell Vegemite, also Marmite, TimTams, Baked Beans and even meat pies. I love Spanish food but sometimes it is nice treat to have a Taste of Home!UN BESO: Vegemite @ A Taste of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.