Latest Blog Posts »
- ..because of the new luxe One Ocean Club... 3 weeks ago ...the new super luxe yacht club in Port Vell. This smart and chic 'mebmers only' club has a restaurant, bar, terrace and a gymnasium all overlooking the picturesque port. A cool new place for a cocktail.UN BESO: One Ocean Club, Xhttp://www.oneoceanclub.es/wp/
- ...because of a glimpse of the solar eclipse... 3 months ago ...through the clouds and the rain, we were granted a few magic moments to see this rare occurance.(And through sheer luck, I managed to get a photo of it!)UN BESO: the solar eclipse of 2015, X
- ...because of my new local, Casa Lolea... 3 months ago ...the vermuteria, cafe and tapas bar is located in Sant Pere Més Alt, by the quaint little Passatge Sert. Open all day, this pretty and chic place is a highlight on the street; serving vermut, wine, their artisinal sangría and tapas all day. (Even better, is that it is close to me and my new...
- ...because of the new and sumptuous El Nacional... 3 months ago Located down a little laneway off Paseo de Gracia, El Nacional- once a run-down car parking space- has been remodelled as the new glamorous and innovative place to have a coffee, to have a wine or to dine. There are a variety of different zones within the space - 4 restaurants and 4 bars -...
- ... because a winter Sunday is vermut time... 4 months ago ...my new project- a tour of vermut bars. Senyor Vermut, a bustling bar, bursting at 12h on a Sunday because not only the vermut is good but so are the patatas bravas and croquetas. UN BESO: Senyour Vermut, Carrer de Provença, 85, X
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.