Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of a beach day in October..... 4 days ago ...as the sun rose on the last day of summer time, Barcelona was blessed with one more day for the beach! Besotted!UN BESO: an October beach day, X
- ...because of more of beautiful Barcelona by boat... 2 weeks ago ...making the most of the last warm days. There is something special about seeing Barcelona from the sea.UN BESO: Barcelona by boat, X
- ...because of Ronda (more from the South)... 3 weeks ago ...spectacular Ronda, the little white pueblo, perched high on the hill, protected by the sheer cliff faces. A town with a rich history and a place to enjoy all that is quintessentially Spanish.UN BESO: Ronda, Andalucía, X
- ...because of Córdoba and its magnificent Mezquita... 2 months ago ...5 hours south by AVE fast train (which I am also besotted by), is Córdoba and its magnificent Mezquita. From a Moorish Mosque to a Catholic Cathedral- this is where two cultures collided. Where Moorish arches meet soaring Gothic cupolas. It is the history of the city in one grand building....
- ...because I am blissed out on a Baleares beach..... 2 months ago Back soon from my annual summer holiday on my little island paradise, Formentera. Blissed out on the Baleares beach!UN BESO: Formentera, X
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.