Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of the spectacular September full moon..... 1 week ago ... specactualar and mesmerising and enchanting ...UN BESO: Harvest Full Moon, Luna Eclipse 2016, X
- ...because of perfect summer day to PUKA.... 2 weeks ago ....making the most of 31C in September! A perfect, still summer day to paddle (and sometimes swim) the Mediterranean sea.
- ...because of El Nou Ramonet....... 2 months ago ...I am always discovering something new in Barceloneta, and El Nou Ramonet is one delicious discovery. In one of the little backstreets of the barrio, this cosy restaurant serves a fusion of modern Catalan seafood dishes away from the maddening crowds of Paseo Joan de Borbo. UN BESO: El Nou...
- ...because of my island paradise, Formentera..... 2 months ago ....Formentera,my island paradise, only a short plane (& ferry) trip away - a week is never enough. Rugged, rustic, relaxing and re-energizing. The most perfect place to do nothing.UN BESO: Formentera, X
- ...because of beautiful Begur...... 4 months ago ...beautiful Begur on the Costa Brava, an hour and half north of Barcelona. It is stunningly picturesque, with its old medieval castle overlooking the town, its medieval streets and 16th century towers and the majestic Pyrenees as its backdrop. And just down the hill are the beaches with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.