Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of the beautiful Biblioteca Pública Arús.... 1 day ago ...my idea of historical heaven, a whole library filled with beautifully bound old books. This Public Library was originally in a private residence that was donated to the City by it's owner in 1895. It still functions today providing references for students of history,...
- ....because now I'm Madrid besotted too..... 2 weeks ago Grand streets, majestic buildings, El Retiro Park, Prado Museum, bars, tapas, more art, wine and dancing. And only 2.5hours away on the AVE train. Same country, a very different city.... I'm Madrid besotted too!UN BESO: a long weekend in Madrid, X
- ...because of the spectacular September full moon..... 2 months ago ... specactualar and mesmerising and enchanting ...UN BESO: Harvest Full Moon, Luna Eclipse 2016, X
- ...because of perfect summer day to PUKA.... 1 month ago ....making the most of 31C in September! A perfect, still summer day to paddle (and sometimes swim) the Mediterranean sea.
- ...because of El Nou Ramonet....... 2 months ago ...I am always discovering something new in Barceloneta, and El Nou Ramonet is one delicious discovery. In one of the little backstreets of the barrio, this cosy restaurant serves a fusion of modern Catalan seafood dishes away from the maddening crowds of Paseo Joan de Borbo. UN BESO: El Nou...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.