Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of more of beautiful Barcelona by boat... 1 week ago ...making the most of the last warm days. There is something special about seeing Barcelona from the sea.UN BESO: Barcelona by boat, X
- ...because of Ronda (more from the South)... 2 weeks ago ...spectacular Ronda, the little white pueblo, perched high on the hill, protected by the sheer cliff faces. A town with a rich history and a place to enjoy all that is quintessentially Spanish.UN BESO: Ronda, Andalucía, X
- ...because of Córdoba and its magnificent Mezquita... 3 weeks ago ...5 hours south by AVE fast train (which I am also besotted by), is Córdoba and its magnificent Mezquita. From a Moorish Mosque to a Catholic Cathedral- this is where two cultures collided. Where Moorish arches meet soaring Gothic cupolas. It is the history of the city in one grand building....
- ...because I am blissed out on a Baleares beach..... 1 month ago Back soon from my annual summer holiday on my little island paradise, Formentera. Blissed out on the Baleares beach!UN BESO: Formentera, X
- ...because of a kayaking on the Costa Brava.... 2 months ago For a sporting and spectacular adventure, we went to Platja Es Castells on the Costa Brava for an afternoon of kayaking along the coast north up to Cap Roig. Our guide told us the history of all the little calas (coves) along the way. It was interesting, fascinating and fun... and at time a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.