Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of the new Interferencias for men.... 3 months ago ... in my favourite little shopping street in El Born, Flassaders, is a new importer of designer Italian wear for men, Interferencias. Adding style to this little Boho part of Born. Now open!UN BESO: Interferencias, XCarrer dels Flassaders, 25
- ...because of the dining instution, Casa Calvet.... 3 months ago ... Casa Calvet, an established Barcelona dining institution serving modern fusion Catalan cuisine, in an Antoni Gaudi designed building. A step though the doors is a step into Barcelona Eixample history. A building designed for a wealthy textile designer, the original ground floor...
- ...because of the beautiful Biblioteca Pública Arús.... 4 months ago ...my idea of historical heaven, a whole library filled with beautifully bound old books. This Public Library was originally in a private residence that was donated to the City by it's owner in 1895. It still functions today providing references for students of history,...
- ....because now I'm Madrid besotted too..... 3 months ago Grand streets, majestic buildings, El Retiro Park, Prado Museum, bars, tapas, more art, wine and dancing. And only 2.5hours away on the AVE train. Same country, a very different city.... I'm Madrid besotted too!UN BESO: a long weekend in Madrid, X
- ...because of the spectacular September full moon..... 5 months ago ... specactualar and mesmerising and enchanting ...UN BESO: Harvest Full Moon, Luna Eclipse 2016, X
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.