Latest Blog Posts »
- ..because of the best Barceloneta bakery...Baluard.... 3 weeks ago Baluard bakery, a Barceloneta institution that bakes the best bread in the barrio (neighbourhood) - as seen by the queue that it always has! Artesinal bread, pastries and bocadillos that are worth the wait!UN BESO: Baluard, Carrer del Baluart, 38, XAlso at Carrer de Provença, 279.
- ...because of 'diada de Sant Jordi'..... 2 months ago ...definitely one of my favourite days of the year in Barcelona! The day of the Rose and the Book! Give a girl a rose and a boy a book. The Day of Love! And a day to fall in love with Barcelona again! Feliç Diada de Sant Jordi!UN BESO: Diada de Sant Jordi, 23 April 2016, X
- ...because of Cala de Vermut....... 2 months ago ...a new discovery but an old and enchanting gem. This little friendly, family run tapas and vermut bar is located close to the busy centre but yet tucked away in a quiet side street nearby. It has vermut on tap, a delicious selection of fresh tapas and some charming Costa Brava...
- ...because of beautiful Baqueira..... 3 months ago ....Baqueira Beret, the white Winter wonderland just 3,5hours from Barcelona in the Vall d'Aran. Picturesque medieval pueblos, 3 mountains full of snow to ski and the perfect en-piste place to rest- the Moet Winter Lounge. UN BESO: Baqueira, Vall d'Aran, X
- ...because of the wonderful water fountains..... 4 months ago ...once upon time when there was not running water connected in every house, water was collected from various sources around the city. Over time some of these fountains were built to be quite beautiful and continue to be used today. Many of the iron ones dating from the late 19th...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.