Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of Flamenco Barcelona in Teatro Principal.... 1 week ago ... and I thought flamenco was just in the South! Flamenco Barcelona has just opened in Teatro Principal in Las Ramblas and is 45minutes of spectacular Flamenco! A mesmerising immersion into the dance and songs of the gitanos...I left clapping my hands (palmas) and stamping my feet...
- ..because of the new best Barcelona Restaurant Guide for 2016... 1 month ago ...and yes, I was asked to contribute!! Find out where the local foodies of Barcelona like eat.....UN BESO: MACARFI Restaurant Guide, X
- ....because Ibiza is a weekend getaway... 3 months ago Ibiza and its beautiful beaches are only 45minutes away and a perfect summer weekend getaway. My Ibiza is not the clubs or the parties but the crystal clear water, spectacular sunsets and good friends.UN BESO: Ibiza, X
- ...because you can BE BESOTTED too.... 3 months ago ....BE BARCELONA BESOTTED!!!Come on personal and private walking tour with me and I will lead you through the history of this city from ancient times to present day, explaining along the way important events and places that have created the Barcelona of today that is so rich and...
- ....because the most excellent tapas bar, Cañete.... 5 months ago A place of passion for good quality, traditional, market fresh produce and the flavours that they offer. It is a place to enjoy the full experience of tapas - to watch the chefs cook, to discuss the daily specials with the camareros, to share the tapas among friends. THIS is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.