Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of more magical Christmas lights... 1 week ago ...downtown in El Born, the city continues to sparkle!UN BESO: the Christmas lights of El Born, X
- ... because the beautiful 2013 Christmas lights are on.... 1 week ago ...just as the cold and dark of winter arrives, the city lights up and sparkles with the las luces de Navidad (Christmas lights)! Beautiful Barcelona! UN BESO: 2013 Christmas lights, X
- ...because of a Cook-in sushi class... 3 weeks ago ...down in the depths of Barrio Gotic, not too far from Ramblas, hidden behind the graffiti door, is where one can learn the art of making sushi, tempura and other japanese delicacies... from a Catalan with a passion. Jordi hosts cooking nights where he cooks and teaches and we watch- and cook...
- ...because of breathtaking autumn sunset... 3 weeks ago UN BESO: X
- ...because of beatuiful Barcelona by boat... 4 weeks ago ... for a different perspective on this city, sailing on a summer-like November day (even warm enough for a very quick dip!) What a treat! Follwed by a spectacular sunset in the port... Beautiful Barcelona at its best!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.