Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because it is beautiful Baqueira time again.... 1 week ago ...after Christmas in Australia, it is time to ski again! And Baqueira never disappoints. Located 3.5 hours from Barcelona, in the Val D'Aran, it is stunning and picturesque.....and has a Moet Bar on the slopes!UN BESO: Baqueira, X
- ...because of some spectacular sunrises.... 1 month ago ...summer time is over and I am up to see the sunrise!UN BESO: (unfiltered) spectacular sunrises, X
- ...because of the best creperia, Chulapio.... 2 months ago ...a cool little bar that serves both cocktails and crepes. Artisanal and delicious. It is a different concept (one I hadn't thought about) but they make it work. - you can combine cocktails and crepes!! UN BESO: Chulapio Cocktails & Crepes- Raval, C. Botella, 2, X(They also are at C.Ample,...
- ...because of an old little bodega called La Tinaja... 2 months ago ... tucked away in El Born, hidden behind a little wooden door, is a this old style bodega, overflowing with artifacts and ambience. The food is country style tapas, serving the pan con tomate that you prepare yourself. Delicous, friendly and cosy.UN BESO: La Tinaja, C. d'Esparteria, 9, x
- ...because of the artisinal Gallery Market... 2 months ago About once a month, there is a fashionable little market at the Gallery Hotel, put on by Barcelona Events & Markets. There are artisinal fashion stalls, a wine bar, a jazz singer/DJ and a cool vibe. There really is also something for everyone (my friends and I found!).The next one is on the 21/22...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.