Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of my island paradise, Formentera..... 6 days ago ....Formentera,my island paradise, only a short plane (& ferry) trip away - a week is never enough. Rugged, rustic, relaxing and re-energizing. The most perfect place to do nothing.UN BESO: Formentera, X
- ...because of beautiful Begur...... 3 weeks ago ...beautiful Begur on the Costa Brava, an hour and half north of Barcelona. It is stunningly picturesque, with its old medieval castle overlooking the town, its medieval streets and 16th century towers and the majestic Pyrenees as its backdrop. And just down the hill are the beaches with...
- ...because here comes my favourite night of the year.... 2 months ago ...la Noche de Sant Juan on the 23rd June. A night that celebrates the start of summer and the summer solstice with all night firecrackers and bonfires! A night of fun and fiesta when the whole city celebrates. A night to cleanse the soul (by jumping over a fire) and wash of the sins (by taking...
- ..because of the best Barceloneta bakery...Baluard.... 3 months ago Baluard bakery, a Barceloneta institution that bakes the best bread in the barrio (neighbourhood) - as seen by the queue that it always has! Artesinal bread, pastries and bocadillos that are worth the wait!UN BESO: Baluard, Carrer del Baluart, 38, XAlso at Carrer de Provença, 279.
- ...because of 'diada de Sant Jordi'..... 4 months ago ...definitely one of my favourite days of the year in Barcelona! The day of the Rose and the Book! Give a girl a rose and a boy a book. The Day of Love! And a day to fall in love with Barcelona again! Feliç Diada de Sant Jordi!UN BESO: Diada de Sant Jordi, 23 April 2016, X
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.