Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of the Mobile World Congress 2014... 3 days ago ... the GSMA Mobile World Congress 2014, when more than 80,000 people from all over the world come together to learn, share and experience the latest in everything about Mobile technology. It is enormous and almost overwhelming and an amazing feat of organisation. UN BESO: GSMA Mobile World...
- ...because of another wonderous Barcelona sky... 6 days ago ...no filter anywhere! Nature at it's most beautiful!UN BESO: A Barcelona winter sky, X
- ..because now I know how to make fideua.... 2 weeks ago ...my first homemade fideua (rice noodles with seafood) - a lesson in the secrets of spanish cooking (from a Spaniard)... with a delicious result! The added bonus being it could be eaten in the Winter sun and with a breathtaking view of Barcelona. Next stop: paella! UN BESO: home cooked...
- ...because of the little villages, almost at the end of the world.... 2 weeks ago ...actually, just at the end of the Val D'Aran and Spain. Bausen and Canejan, are situated up the steep slopes of the Val D'Aran and less than 2 km from the border with France. These old, remote villages have a long and fascinating history. And while they appear uninhabited because of the lack...
- ...because of a spectacular sky as the sun sets ... 3 weeks ago UN BESO: X
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.