Latest Blog Posts »
- ... because a winter Sunday is vermut time... 5 days ago ...my new project- a tour of vermut bars. Senyor Vermut, a bustling bar, bursting at 12h on a Sunday because not only the vermut is good but so are the patatas bravas and croquetas. UN BESO: Senyour Vermut, Carrer de Provença, 85, X
- ...because of beautiful lit up BCN LLUM 2015... 2 weeks ago ...beautiful Barcelona lit up for the Festes de Santa Eulàlia; one of the two patron Saints of Barcelona. Even in the midst of cold winter, Barcelona lights up and celebrates. A trail of lights leads you through the Gotic Quarter and delivers glowing statues, light installations and a sparkling...
- ...because Barcelona is in fashion 080... 2 weeks ago ...Barcelona is always in fashion but once a year 080Barcelona Fashion Week comes to town and next season is on show! This year it was held in the Maritime Museum and it was a spectacular and historic backdrop for the lastest looks. UN BESO: 080 Barcelona Fashion Week 2015, X
- ...because of the organic winebar, Bar Brutal.... 3 weeks ago ...a restored, cozy, old style bar and bodega that full of atmosphere. It is all about organic and biodynamic wine, both Spanish and European. They have wines by the glass and an extensive list of wines to buy by the bottle. They offer tastings and the staff are happy to help you understand the...
- ...because it is beautiful Baqueira time again.... 1 month ago ...after Christmas in Australia, it is time to ski again! And Baqueira never disappoints. Located 3.5 hours from Barcelona, in the Val D'Aran, it is stunning and picturesque.....and has a Moet Bar on the slopes!UN BESO: Baqueira, X
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.