Latest Blog Posts »
- ...because of an old little bodega called La Tinaja... 2 days ago ... tucked away in El Born, hidden behind a little wooden door, is a this old style bodega, overflowing with artifacts and ambience. The food is country style tapas, serving the pan con tomate that you prepare yourself. Delicous, friendly and cosy.UN BESO: La Tinaja, C. d'Esparteria, 9, x
- ...because of the artisinal Gallery Market... 2 weeks ago About once a month, there is a fashionable little market at the Gallery Hotel, put on by Barcelona Events & Markets. There are artisinal fashion stalls, a wine bar, a jazz singer/DJ and a cool vibe. There really is also something for everyone (my friends and I found!).The next one is on the 21/22...
- ...because of the very picturesque Calella de Palafrugell.... 3 weeks ago ...1.5 hours north of Barcelona, situated on the Costa Brava is the very picturesque little beachside pueblo of Calella de Palafrugell. Quiet, peaceful and scenic, it also has one of my favourite restaurants in the world.. Restaurant Fiego. Located on the beach and serving paella and fideua...
- ...because of a beach day in October..... 2 months ago ...as the sun rose on the last day of summer time, Barcelona was blessed with one more day for the beach! Besotted!UN BESO: an October beach day, X
- ...because of more of beautiful Barcelona by boat... 2 months ago ...making the most of the last warm days. There is something special about seeing Barcelona from the sea.UN BESO: Barcelona by boat, X
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.