Avoiding Octopi and What Not
Latest Blog Posts »
- C-Note 1 month ago The other day I went to go see some music and I arrived at the venue way before my friends did because I am neurotic. I was hanging out in the bar while waiting for them to show up but it was extremely crowded so I went outside to chill on the street and get some space.That's when I met C-Note.He...
- Christmas in July 3 months ago Hi! I'm not actually celebrating Christmas in July although I do like the idea of that a tremendous amount. What's really happening is that I am sitting outside in the blazing heat going through old photos to try and clear out my google drive because gmail keeps sending me threatening messages...
- Leather and weapons for the fam 3 months ago It has been about a year. Is there anyone out there who still wants to hear my rambling? I've got a few stories that have happened to me in the last 365 if you do.Starting with the glory of all glories, the Renaissance festival. Have you ever been? Up until this fall, I hadn't been to one in close...
- My ears are perked 1 year ago Since I have been back in the United States of America I have witnessed the robust chanting of, "USA! USA!" on two distinct occasions.#1: I was tubing down a river in rural North Carolina with three of my fave friends. Upon rounding a bend we heard the patriotic calling. As the women screaming came...
- Faith in humanity 1 year ago I have been back in the United States of America for close to two months now and it is beginning to feel normal. I mean, the adjustment to owning a car and taking care of my own problems without another adult helping me speak feels commonplace again.I look back on the day that I left Turkey in July...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Avoiding Octopi and What Not
11:12 AM March 18, 2014
Great blog! So entertaining to read!
11:00 AM April 02, 2014
This blog makes me laugh :)
12:34 PM April 04, 2014
Hilarious commentary on everyday-life occurrences
13:56 PM June 27, 2014
Your blog is hilarious and you are an exceptional writer. Can't wait to read more!