Avoiding Octopi and What Not
Latest Blog Posts »
- My ears are perked 8 months ago Since I have been back in the United States of America I have witnessed the robust chanting of, "USA! USA!" on two distinct occasions.#1: I was tubing down a river in rural North Carolina with three of my fave friends. Upon rounding a bend we heard the patriotic calling. As the women screaming came...
- Faith in humanity 9 months ago I have been back in the United States of America for close to two months now and it is beginning to feel normal. I mean, the adjustment to owning a car and taking care of my own problems without another adult helping me speak feels commonplace again.I look back on the day that I left Turkey in July...
- Trying to be cool while traveling in Vietnam 1 year ago I went to Vietnam recently -- it was great. I saw beautiful monuments and learned history. Because that's what you do there.But I'd rather talk about other topics because you can read about monuments and history on travel websites and in books and stuff.I'd rather talk about embarrassing things.One...
- Accommodating the 7th Secret 2 years ago Lately, when I am taking a break from my regular reading selections (which are typically trashy Victorian romance novels) I read spiritual self help books. So that I can get better at life.This is what I imagine my goddess spirit guide to look like.I'm not sure if this is working but it makes me...
- HAAAAPPY Birthday to me! 2 years ago My birthday was on June 26. That was a while ago so I hope it's not too late to say that it was really good.I'm the kind of person that has a panic attack each year before my birthday. Not because I fear getting older. I actually think I get a tad bit better with every passing year. (I liken myself...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Avoiding Octopi and What Not
11:12 AM March 18, 2014
Great blog! So entertaining to read!
11:00 AM April 02, 2014
This blog makes me laugh :)
12:34 PM April 04, 2014
Hilarious commentary on everyday-life occurrences
13:56 PM June 27, 2014
Your blog is hilarious and you are an exceptional writer. Can't wait to read more!