Teaching. Traveling. Writing.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Since 4 months ago After leaving my school in Indonesia, I had dreams about the hall and the tower and the streets of Jakarta. Dreams of my students, sitting in the seats of my classroom, my co-workers rushing from place to me, the fluorescents … Continue reading →
- To "My" Class of 2016 7 months ago This week, I said goodbye to some students who I have taught for the past three years. Those who I did not teach, were in my homeroom class. One of the things I like the most about working at my … Continue reading →
- Come into Balance 8 months ago “Come into balance,” my yoga instructor says. We make awkward eye contact, and her next comment is directed at me. “Michelle, this will be hard for you.” Ugh. It’s true. Balance is not my yoga expertise. Pigeon, sure. Downward dog? … Continue reading →
- Leaving and Learning 9 months ago I have been sitting on this announcement for quite some time (since early February), not wanting to make an online announcement until everything was sorted out. Before I could post online, I had to tell my co-workers, my close friends … Continue reading →
- The More You Know (The Less You Know) 9 months ago Public Service Announcement: Only you can prevent forest fires. This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. Have an emergency action plan for your family. It’s been ages since I … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Teaching. Traveling. Writing. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!