Expats In Jakarta Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Jakarta Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Jakarta expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
We are two Americans who started out our married life in Ecuador. Less than a year later, we moved to Indonesia. This blog is just about what it's like.
An account of my life in Indonesia (by Lottie Nevin)
We are a family of 4 currently living in Jakarta Indonesia. I was born and raised in Mexico and constantly looking for new places to visit and live in.
We are an Australian family of five living in Jakarta, Indonesia since January 2006. I am a full time mum, a part time worker as well as studying full time.
Expatria, Baby is a lifestyle blog that explores issues great and small in the culture of parenting, raising third-culture kids, and toddler style.
Writings on Indonesia (and Java), things Indonesian (and Javanese), and anything else
Politics | Fatherhood | Music | Food. An Asian's view about Asia.
A blog for new expats, people who have decided to move to a new country, or who are visiting Jakarta for some purpose. An insight to this lovely country. I moved to Jakarta, Indonesia
A small town girl in the big city, teaching at an international school and traveling more than she ever could have imagined.
3101 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Wilbur, Where R U? (05 January)
- Mrs. Sharma - Indian stories (02 January)
- Pardesi Trotter (28 December)
- My Life in Yanbu! (25 December)
- From Coast A Costa (15 December)
- Everywhere Bucket List (13 December)
- Abroad in the USA (08 December)
- luckilylenny - Random Thoughts (28 November)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi (24 November)
- Simply Sierra (19 November)