Banana Skin Flip Flops
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bogotá: Things are about to get complicated 1 week ago I was in Carulla, in the ten items or less queue, behind a man with a large trolley full of goods. And you know the sort of man I mean. Smart jacket, smug face, air of self-entitlement. To the credit of the woman behind the till, she managed to overcome centuries of societal placement and […]
- Bogotá: Are all animals equal? 1 week ago I believe in the power of animal instinct. Sometimes I do things, or I don’t do them, because they feel good or they feel bad and, honestly, I think if we just listened to our bodies a bit more, we would eat the food that is good for us, date the people who are good […]
- Rudyard, Ronaldo and it's just not cricket 2 weeks ago Rudyard Kipling, you know, that fantastically talented but controversial English writer, once wrote: “And what should they know of England, who only England know?” and he was right. Sometimes we have to take a deep breath, pack our bags and move away to understand the very thing that is staring...
- Bogotá: The city where no-one ever helps anyone 3 weeks ago I recently started a new contract, to write a coffee table book chronicling the achievements of a Bogotá company and, if you are going to write a book about a company, you need to spend a lot of time in their office. So much time that I recently had to enlist the help of a […]
- Are you crazy? You're welcome. 4 weeks ago I remember once going for a drink with a friend who put down his glass in the middle of the conversation, laughed to himself and said: “You’re one of those people aren’t you?” “Excuse me?” I replied. “You know,” he continued. “One of those people. The ones who still think they can...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Banana Skin Flip Flops has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!