Banana Skin Flip Flops
Latest Blog Posts »
- Colombians: The Pursuit of Hygiene 2 weeks ago The other day I was in the cinema, watching a British movie, when the camera showed a close-up of an actress dropping a pill into a glass of water. She stirred it with her finger until it dissolved and everyone, everyone, around me groaned in disgust. Colombians, you see, are very particular about...
- 2013: Maybe the Mayans were right after all? 2 months ago I like historical, nerd-type things because I have a vivid imagination. That also means I loathe horror movies, hearing about horror movies and er, contemplating anything to do with horror movies. But historical stuff is fine. I like standing on the wall in Cartagena and watching the pirate ships...
- You need looking after? Buy a dog. 2 months ago Okay, so I’m a fan of promises and new starts and new projects; all the fresh fun bits that come before the hard work and fear kicks in. That’s why I make promises all the time, including that promise I made to stop hiding in Bogot
- Lost in the city's fabric: Can we really have too much freedom? 1 month ago I don’t know a single expat who hasn’t been asked why they live abroad or, indeed, why they live in Bogot
- Your invite: Banana Skin Flip Flops' 3rd Birthday Party 1 month ago Banana Skin Flip Flops may not be the New York Times but because Bogot
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Banana Skin Flip Flops has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!